GUILTY IL - Katrina Smith, 30, beaten to death, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think someone would have to be really bent to go thru the trouble of printing flyers with hateful info... thats weird..moo

I realize that, I'm stating if someone was going to hurt Katrina, why put out a hateful flier before? We aren't acknowledging the fact that it's possible she was aware and took part in Todd's fraud.

i think someone who was so consumed with anger etc. who would go to the bother of printing flyers could be unhinged enough to hurt a person..jmo

It's extremely doubtful that Todd Smith's ex wife has anything to do with what has happened. She had left their marriage before Katrina and Todd met for another guy. I believe she had remarried at one point. I'm fairly sure that Katrina's HR job was something fairly recent. While Todd's "business" was up and running, Katrina either didn't work or worked out of their home assisting him. That was one thing that I thought was odd. He went from being a DJ to an investment consultant. I remember way back in the day questioning his education/certification because it seemed to be a quick transition. The area and surrounding area in Roscoe where the condo is located is extremely safe--I would feel comfortable walking around there at any time of the day or night.....

no, this is the first ive heard of it... the reporter is just trying to find someone that worked with katrina to confirm or deny if there was such a thing...

I'm not thinking this has anything to do with it. Just a terrible coincidence. Not sure how the supervisor would have her address? Who's going to do that and make themselve a suspect by posting fliers like that if they were going to hurt her. Seems very diversionary to me.

i wonder if the supervisor was a female? (i cant imagine a male doing something like that unless it was over some sort of position at work... maybe she was getting treated better, etc)... also wondering if the supervisor WAS a female if Katrina maybe knew the supervisor's significant other and perhaps the supervisor was jealous (whether it was warranted or not). this is just such a crummy situation all the way around!!! where is katrina!?

ETA: as always.. just thinking out loud here. MOO. lol

This timing is very odd. Not sure if I believe it happened or not. Seems awfully convienient timing.

Isn't it possible that this is something made up by someone as misdirection.

people who work there may be afraid of this person and dont want to be the next target?

just spit-balling...

people who work there may be afraid of this person and dont want to be the next target?

just spit-balling...

This type of behavior would get someone fired very quickly. I've never seen someone create a flier and distribute it at someones work.

I am wondering if the detectives and/or the brother found a flyer and is looking for more information or .... like the scattering of her personal items, maybe this is an attempt to scatter suspicion.

I was just waiting you say that.

Why were you waiting for me to specifically say that.

Let's think through this for a second. Katrina goes missing most people in town know about it 2 days later. Wouldn't you think that people at work would be calling in this tip the first day she's missing. It finally comes out a week after shes gone after almost all of the husbands past criminal history comes out? Weird timing don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes