GUILTY IL - Katrina Smith, 30, beaten to death, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chad is a step brother. I don't think Todd's mom, dad or brother associate with him anymore.

That canceled press conference was announced by Todd's brother? Do we know this person's name?

ETA: Chad is Katrina's step brother (see a few posts down)

I found it HM. I don't want to post his name here as he isn't a suspect but if you go to this other Missing FB page I found it is in a post made 12 hrs ago. His first name is Chad.

It does state he is a step-brother.

I found it HM. I don't want to post his name here as he isn't a suspect but if you go to this other Missing FB page I found it is in a post made 12 hrs ago. His first name is Chad.

It does state he is a step-brother.

What other page? Are you taking about the FindKatrinaSmith, or a new one?

Thanks. I don't want to get into sleuthing some guy. But it seems like we should know the name of the person since he thrust himself into the spotlight a little with the announcement of the press conference. And it seemed important for the sake of clarification, too. I believe TS has another brother. We don't want to confuse the two.

I don't think so. They are out searching everyday trying to keep her name in public. The creator of the FB page simply doesn't want people pointing fingers even though many may think it's the husband. What is unusual about how they are reacting?

I guess just the announcements; PC, no PC, now no talk at all tomorrow. Why announce that at all? It just seems odd to me, not in a guilty way, just unusual. Maybe it is just me, though.

Thanks. I don't want to get into sleuthing some guy. But it seems like we should know the name of the person since he thrust himself into the spotlight a little with the announcement of the press conference. And it seemed important for the sake of clarification, too. I believe TS has another brother. We don't want to confuse the two.

This article states that Chad is Katrina's step brother.
http://www.wrex.com/story/19957605/home-of-katrina-smith-searched

I guess just the announcements; PC, no PC, now no talk at all tomorrow. Why announce that at all? It just seems odd to me, not in a guilty way, just unusual. Maybe it is just me, though.

I don't think it's a big deal at all honestly. The husband was a sympathetic character until a few days ago when his past started coming out. He didn't want to lose to public's support so he wanted to have a press conference to "set the record straight" eventually he or the family figured out that it was a horrible self serving idea and scratched it. The no talk tomorrow could be in preparation of something that could happen that we may not know about.

Nothing unusual in my book. And this is coming from someone that believes a family member is involved.

sorry, meant to put the name. it is Katrina A. Smith Missing on FB. Also, this MSM article names Chad's full name and says he is KATRINA's step brother.
http://www.wrex.com/story/19957605/home-of-katrina-smith-searched

Ah. See, I wondered about that. I thought it was her stepbrother. But I've not been reading the Facebook pages. So I have been relying upon y'all to get the facts straight. Thanks for the clarification. That, of course, leaves us with the question about Todd's brother. As far as I know, he has one brother, and that brother may live out of state.

Ah. See, I wondered about that. I thought it was her stepbrother. But I've not been reading the Facebook pages. So I have been relying upon y'all to get the facts straight. Thanks for the clarification. That, of course, leaves us with the question about Todd's brother. As far as I know, he has one brother, and that brother may live out of state.

If you look up the court case of him vs Allstate insurance (using his old name of Todd Rapranger) on the web it gives names of all in the home during the fire.

If you look up the court case of him vs Allstate insurance (using his old name of Todd Rapranger) on leagle.com it gives names of all in the home during the fire.

I am aware of that document. Since we aren't supposed to be sleuthing this guy, I won't say anymore right now except to say that I don't think the person who posted about the press conference is the same person that is listed in the insurance suit. Thus, I'm trying to figure out who announced the press conference.

I don't think it's a big deal at all honestly. The husband was a sympathetic character until a few days ago when his past started coming out. He didn't want to lose to public's support so he wanted to have a press conference to "set the record straight" eventually he or the family figured out that it was a horrible self serving idea and scratched it. The no talk tomorrow could be in preparation of something that could happen that we may not know about.

Nothing unusual in my book. And this is coming from someone that believes a family member is involved.

What struck me odd :waitasec: about the announcement is that it doesn't refer to Todd and family and instead mentions "Chad" and family? Are we seeing the start of separation of families with this announcement?? Or, am I reading too much into this headline? ...MOO

guess I'm no longer a lurker...

What struck me odd :waitasec: about the announcement is that it doesn't refer to Todd and family and instead mentions "Chad" and family? Are we seeing the start of separation of families with this announcement?? Or, am I reading too much into this headline? ...MOO

:greetings::Welcome1::goodpost:

jmo

Welcome to WS!!!

I think you're right about a fracture.
The post said "our family will see justice". Also, "We are all tired and frustrated, but still vigilant in this fight".

thank you for the kind welcomes.

I also find it odd that 7 hours ago Meghan Dwyer of 23 news posted the earlier sited article requesting information of an alledged supervisor than retracted that "label" 3 hours later with the person was wearing a mask so no telling who it was. is it me or is this turning into a circus? :banghead:

And, who is sourcing these rumors and why is this not being checked before it is spewed into the public?

diversion?

full article and retraction:
http://www.facebook.com/MeghanDwyer23News

thank you for the kind welcomes.

I also find it odd that 7 hours ago Meghan Dwyer of 23 news posted the earlier sited article requesting information of an alledged supervisor than retracted that "label" 3 hours later with the person was wearing a mask so no telling who it was. is it me or is this turning into a circus? :banghead:

And, who is sourcing these rumors and why is this not being checked before it is spewed into the public?

diversion?

full article and retraction:
http://www.facebook.com/MeghanDwyer23News

excuse the new guy for not adding MOO. and scratch "article" and replace with "post" ... apol's

So I'm reading the thread on the local news stations FB and someone mentioned that there was a mass email to Camryn employees telling them to not call the Winnebago authories regarding the Katrina Smith case.

How can a company get off on telling employees not to cooperate or call in tips in a missing person case.

Welcome, Joe.

I think diversion is exactly correct. I think someone believes he is more cunning than he really is.

As for MOO, I never use it.

Someone on that thread who works at Camryn also stated that she was soon to be interviewing for another job. Think she was going to be leaving the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95