IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://whotv.com/2017/09/17/police-...-of-chicago-teen-found-dead-in-hotel-freezer/

Here are 4 clips of the video surveillance from LE. Just a litter longer than 1 entire clip we keep seeing. If it helps any..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last clip says llwesthall at the top left hand corner. Lower lobby West hall way?

http://www.crowneplazaohare.com/pdf/doc-floorplans-1401168053.pdf

Here you can see there are 2 hallways on the main level, that are attached where the lobby is which I think is the "lower level." And one of hall ways passes right by the lobby. But on this clip she's not passing by the lobby or anyone.
Does anyone catch this??

Time stamps! IMO, someone from the hotel messed with the video surveillance and changed the times. I believe she was in that freezer before that live feed on Facebook with the girl in the sunglasses and before Kenneka's mom was called by the friend to tell her she's missing.

I am one who also believes that the IR live stream was after the fact. But with one small twist...i think that the people in IR live stream are watching the whole thing unfold via cellphone. I think thats why u here someone say "they stupid they in there raping her *advertiser censored**!"

It helps a lot TY!

I do not understand the motion sensor stuff that I thought was cropping. What needs to be activated -- the cameras are on and static .

The shots in all of them are areas that are 10 ft by 10 ft. If the cameras swirled around that would make sense to me that they need to be activated to know where to turn.

Why does a camera that looks in one direction all the time and is on need to be activated??

Probably the camera stops filming after, for eg, 5 minutes with no motion. The hotel sets it up anyway they want, but this avoids storing hours and hours of video of nothing. It also makes it easier to locate the video frames when there is actually something recorded.

It would be interesting to know: if the hotel received a complaint that, for eg, someone's purse had been stolen in the lobby, or someonecvandalized a hallway, how long would it take them to id the perp and figure out where they'd gone.

Probably the camera stops filming after, for eg, 5 minutes with no motion. The hotel sets it up anyway they want, but this avoids storing hours and hours of video of nothing. It also makes it easier to locate the video frames when there is actually something recorded.

It would be interesting to know: if the hotel received a complaint that, for eg, someone's purse had been stolen in the lobby, or someonecvandalized a hallway, how long would it take them to id the perp and figure out where they'd gone.

That helps thanx. Where I remain confused is that in all of them the camera is already rolling before the red box alerts - so it seemed to me that all of them are just on but I dont know !!

I am one who also believes that the IR live stream was after the fact. But with one small twist...i think that the people in IR live stream are watching the whole thing unfold via cellphone. I think thats why u here someone say "they stupid they in there raping her *advertiser censored**!"

Can you please explain how this would be possible? The timestamp on the video of Kenneka walking through the kitchen towards the freezer and then disappearing is one hour after the live video was posted. Do you think the timestamp on the security camera was wrong by two hours?

Ha

I have put striesand on live in the background need sweetness !!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew!

dizzying

44c1264c86e6a3bf2bd3d01b959fedde.png

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Locatio...otel_Conference_Center-Rosemont_Illinois.html

Here's a picture from inside an elevator. A previous visitor took a picture of it and posted it on Trip Advisor. This helped get a bigger picture where the buttons were and how she could have hit the wrong number. IMO.

That helps thanx. Where I remain confused is that in all of them the camera is already rolling before the red box alerts - so it seemed to me that all of them are just on but I dont know !!

I think that the cameras are always running. The red box appears to alert whoever is supposed to be watching the video monitors of the security camera feeds. At least that is what I have been reading from security experts online.

I have security cameras at my house that send me an alert to my phone whenever there is motion near any of the cameras in the yard. Mine does not have red boxes. But I will tell you that the motion does not have to be a person. Sometimes I will get an alert, check the feed of the cameras on my phone, and it will be a spider, rain, dust, a moth, a squirrel... whatever. My point is that they are not foolproof. Depending on how sensitive the cameras in the hotel were set, A housefly could have made the red boxes appear.

The intensity of feelings of anger and rage that is simmering in the disenfranchised youth in our nation is the most astounding take away of this afternoon.

It is a volcano ready to explode. It has been quite a shock actually. Understandable certainly.

I would guess it is my avoidance of SM in my life that has resulted in my sudden awareness of this reality .

My guess would be that many of you have seen the kind posts or whatever they are called in that context - probably have seen this before . By that I mean people talking on FB live or on YT live etc .

(The protests as it relates to cops killing people i have followed but I have not really seen any of these young kids talking to their cell phones and placing them online.

At times I thought my goodness one would think that this discharge would be therapeutic for the youth.

That is not at all what I witnessed today.

I have to turn it down it just moved into another video and someone else is screaming

I have seen maybe 5 videos where the poster is talking -- everyone else is yelling screaming hating on each other, feeling so wronged by mainstream society (sadly it is true).

It has been at times hard to watch, and at other times I had to turn the volume down it was jarring.

Just jarring

intense

and sad

On Downton Abbey, after Edith lost her temper, Mary stated something to the effect that once you let it out, it must be hard to get back in. This is what I think about when I see people getting so worked up. Once you cross that emotional line especially for a long period of time, it is hard to reign yourself back in. Imagine when these habits of ranting and raving start so young it can easily become habit. Anyway, just what I thought of.

Anyone have any notions about the rip
in the jeans in the bathroom being all the way through while in the hallways it is not??

Or bathroom and hallways body shape??

I have read all of the theories on Twitter and Facebook about the person on the surveillance video not being Kenneka.

Can you explain to me, if that was her not her, then how did she get into the freezer? When we see her leave the kitchen to the left of the frame, that is where the freezer is where she was found. It is the only way into that freezer area. There is no second entrance to that area. So how would an imposter get out of that area without being seen on video? How would they then get K into that area without being seen on video?

The simplest answer is usually the answer. It was not an imposter. Videos were not edited. The poor girl was impaired and stumbled into that freezer on her own.

I have read all of the theories on Twitter and Facebook about the person on the surveillance video not being Kenneka.

Can you explain to me, if that was her not her, then how did she get into the freezer? When we see her leave the kitchen to the left of the frame, that is where the freezer is where she was found. It is the only way into that freezer area. There is no second entrance to that area. So how would an imposter get out of that area without being seen on video? How would they then get K into that area without being seen on video?

The simplest answer is usually the answer. It was not an imposter. Videos were not edited. The poor girl was impaired and stumbled into that freezer on her own.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but here is a link to the 911 call from her mom: (not sure if allowed to post the video/audio here)
https://youtu.be/87s-Z0B45yI

mom asked when she could make a missing person report, and the advice was that she could make one any time, but maybe give a couple hours to see if she shows up. mom was not too insistent. The person she talked to was helpful, mom said she would give it 24 hours.

At 10:07 You can then hear a man say he had the subject in the kitchen in a freezer, "she is frozen solid".

Exactly. We don't know how their cameras are set up. I didn't even not to think they may not have them rolling 24/7!

Just my experience with motion sensor cameras.
Sometimes motion sensors are on security video cameras to take photos - my partner's shop had this, it was "always on" but only activated when the motion sensor went off, and at that point he would instantly get an emailed photo of whatever had set off the motion sensors, as well as the video continuing to record until no motion was detected anymore.

Also - I remember from the Missy Bevers case, security video was released to the public but definitely not all of it - only the bits that the police wanted the public's assistance with. And obviously we know the released videos of Kenneka are not the entiriety of what LE has. I think they released a few portions that they thought would placate the public. They have no reason to help the public sleuth this case, if you know what I mean. I hope that there is a lot of details about this case that isn't yet public knowledge, and will bring some peace to Kenneka's poor family :(

I keep thinking, I'm surprised that in our technologically sophisticated age with safety a high priority it's still possible to get stuck in a walk in freezer. Wouldn't a simple motion detector connected to the door release mechanism solve this problem?

Purely speculation on my part.

I think there were more drugs and people than anticipated and things went south.

I do think there were aggressive sexual moves that occurred resulting in death.

I am not sure the time sequence we have is right about the whole night.

The whole night!!

i do not really know how anyone knows , at this point if the freezer is right after the last time we saw her on what was released.

Its a freezer. We have 142 different stories about the freezer , one door two door locked unlocked doors slide , it was hot, on off frozen wet etc etc.

It should not be that complicated. Why so many things. Why havent the cops just
stated it was X and Y.

The activist that describes it is totally the opposite of what the mom has described. I am not including any FB Sm stuff here.

Two totally different descriptions. The hotel has many restaurants.

I am not saying it was not her in some freezer at that hotel in some restaurant in the facility.

But the bodies are not the same. She wa a petite. The person on all the tapes is much huskier. I have actually been surprised that more folks have not commented on it .

Kinda strange to me -- on a whole bunch of levels . I tend not to notice ladies tushies or breasts or legs ! Or bras. The bras are different. The holes in the jeans are different. Or butts. The tushie in the hallways is not the one in the bathroom. At all.

What that means I do not know - very confused

The hair is more like a wig than the pics in the bathroom that night.

How do I explain it -- not sure in a whole pic.

gonna go find some pics

That is where I saw it too -- it was a
first person account by on the whole night .

I do not do FB or Twitter but it was much longer than 120 characters or whatever so I assumed it was FB.

The narrative rang true to me -- there was much nuance - but that means nothing !!

I saw it again tonight (friend, MS employed at Crowne Plaza Chicago) on a blog by Sandra Rose. ... she also has a FB page. Something about "the mysterious case of ...." she probably saw it on FB, too --- still don't know how true it may be.

The previous comments that the room was paid with a fraudulent credit card .... were those from MSM, or is that rumor? If this friend was employed there, could she have used an empty room to party in? Would that even be a possibility? Or gotten a cheaper rate, or something exchanged to let them use a room?

In the 911 call by mom, she even questioned whether the stories she got from the friends were true.....

This is the BR

443407E700000578-0-Police_have_questioned_12_people_who_they_say_were_involved_in_s-a-1_1505429292675.jpg

Look at the on our left -- hole in the leg part.

Here the jeans are just frayed

kNBfP2mxhoZy.jpg

Look at the thighs also

I suppose the bra might be cause of sexual aggression.

The notion that some .tired. high .exhausted. young lady .mysteriously . ended up in the bowels of a large hotel .deceased for a day and half, in some empty cold freezer. in some unused dining room, in the middle of the night. from the 9th floor ,after roaming all over the place, blatantly impaired,but unnoticed by any other human being , in an urban hotel, in a major city, is quite a bit no?

There is just something odd also ( dont know what) that the cop suddenly, on his own , decided ,after hours, that he would suddenly decide to check out videos , and was able to determine the fridge is kinda unique.

Makes me think that there had been quite a bit of video viewing that had been going on for quite some time.

Again, in robberies the media has the CCTV for broadcast within half an hour.

It was not like there was a bunch of randomness here. What was in question was a 120 minute time frame -- starting from the 9th floor and some elevator video

The notion that there is whatever it is some hours and hours and hours of video to review is just not true- it is that simple no?

We know a room number to start from and a time.

There is some repression , for some reason , as to why everything took so long.

Forget laws - just human behavior. Is it credible that a desk clerk would really not check anything out (quietly) after a person comes in in the middle of the night and explains their concerns?

One may be hestiant to say ok let me start looking at the videos , give me a moment. But the notion that front desk staff just continued their night audits as usual is really pretty hard to believe.

I think a lot behind the scenes was known much much earlier -- the time lapse was about getting ready -the hotel knew full well they have a very very serious problem.

The ducks in a row kinda stuff.

I also found it interesting that on the the 911 call with mom the officer corrected mom regarding which hotel was involved. Mom said the wrong hotel.

Out of all the hotels in the area how did some officer getting a call know that this call was in reference to Rose property?

Again imo indicates there was quite a lot going on in the background.

Why that would be remains a mystery for sure .

i could not make out a lot of the claims regarding audio (screams for help etc) but the reference to freezers in the room on Irenes live thing was clear as a bell.

This is what makes me think that our perceptions of timeline might be totally wrong.

I think something had already happened or we are talking about trafficking - what are kids in the middle of a party doing discussing freezers?

This is not conspiracy stuff. Of course today I did listen to narratives that accompanied the YT posts. However , in terms of the way I process info my focus was watching and listening to what is on tape.

It is just way out there.

Freezers was clear. Thighs are clear etc.

All the other SM stuff is just that chit and chat, but seeing hearing is one thing.

I am not doing any conspiracy theory stuff - I am just saying I am where I am now based on what I heard and saw - I cant come up with a better way to end up as confused as I am now

Way to much going on for it to just be a misstep....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220