IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys put in the address for the hotel Crowne Plaza Hotel, located at 5440 N. River Rd., into GOOGLE EARTH you can actually see inside the hotel.
679ced78974432937c4d7d37d7bcc830.png

That's where it had as my location
748ba94d460ec58b8174dad0d3c402d0.png

That's where the "estimated" location of the hotel put me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanting to clear up some confusion here.

You may NOT post or discuss random youtube videos ... ONLY those videos that are in MSM or released by LE through MSM.

In other words, you can't just post a video and say (parapharased) "well it must be okay because the youtuber gets their stuff from MSM" or "it's the same as what's in MSM". We need the MSM link or LE to the video not a link to some random youtuber's account.

If you come across a post that is discussing information from the non-approved videos, please Alert on them and they will be removed.

In future, just because WS staff haven't gotten back to you in the timeframe you think is appropriate, please don't assume it okay and go ahead happily posting. WS staff do have lives and aren't necessarily here 24/7 or able to get back to every query immediately. Please just Alert and wait for an answer. If you don't get an answer, please just Alert again rather than assume you know the answer.

:tyou:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...found-dead-rosemont-hotel-20170910-story.html

In the video mom mentions 11th floor again. Is anyone else considering there may have been 2 rooms used that night?

I wonder if that's the person who worked at the hotel? Wasn't there supposed to be a friend of one of the party-goers, who got the room? A motel will not rent a room to a group of 19 y/o people. It was that one chic's bday, the one in the reflecting glasses. A room rental w/someone else's cc card as birthday gift for a friend? Just a thought.

I wonder if that's the person who worked at the hotel? Wasn't there supposed to be a friend of one of the party-goers, who got the room? A motel will not rent a room to a group of 19 y/o people. It was that one chic's bday, the one in the reflecting glasses. A room rental w/someone else's cc card as birthday gift for a friend? Just a thought.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...illance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html

There is surveillance video of male and female checking in on 9/7. All I see is female hand over cc?

The room was booked with a stolen credit card.

In the article from cnn it states the police have released all footage of security cameras where jenkins is seen. Y is there no footage before the elevator. Y is there no footage of her leaving the party on floor nine. Before she gets to the elevator. I thought her friends went down with her and returned to room to get her keys and phone she forgot. Where r they on footage?????

I wonder if this was a normal thing the group of friends did.. book hotel rooms at this hotel to party.. I mean.. when I was younger I know a few friends got jobs at hotels so they would get employee rates and have somewhere to hang with friends without their parents overseeing them. Because they worked there, they would know when the hotel had plenty of rooms available, what rooms were available so that they could have a room away from everyone else to help reduce noise complaints and they knew how to get into the pool/spa area when it was after hours.
My thought behind this is.. if it is true that one of the friends worked there.. and if they held parties here before.. they would all have a better idea of the hidden areas, or how to get into the closed areas without being detected. Just a thought I was having earlier today.. moo

In the article from cnn it states the police have released all footage of security cameras where jenkins is seen. Y is there no footage before the elevator. Y is there no footage of her leaving the party on floor nine. Before she gets to the elevator. I thought her friends went down with her and returned to room to get her keys and phone she forgot. Where r they on footage?????

Dry good questions.. wish we had those answers or at least the footage..

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...illance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html

There is surveillance video of male and female checking in on 9/7. All I see is female hand over cc?

There are several good videos on your link. The one with the couple checking in is second from the bottom ... screenshot with faces blurred out:

attachment.php

a motel will rent to a group of young people. I don't know if there is an actual age limit. If there is, it is possible someone in this group was at/over the required age, or an altered ID was used. Or had someone else's credit card.

I wondered the same, Lorinda. But thanks to true2, I just saw more video that I must have missed.

I had not seen this part in the videos before and cannot tell where the hall in this clip is located in the hotel ... is this the floor of the party room?
( it is also from true2's link in the quoted section of my post).

screenshot of Hall that I don't recognize--- can someone enlighten me?:
attachment.php
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-surveillance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 284
I wonder if this was a normal thing the group of friends did.. book hotel rooms at this hotel to party.. I mean.. when I was younger I know a few friends got jobs at hotels so they would get employee rates and have somewhere to hang with friends without their parents overseeing them. Because they worked there, they would know when the hotel had plenty of rooms available, what rooms were available so that they could have a room away from everyone else to help reduce noise complaints and they knew how to get into the pool/spa area when it was after hours.
My thought behind this is.. if it is true that one of the friends worked there.. and if they held parties here before.. they would all have a better idea of the hidden areas, or how to get into the closed areas without being detected. Just a thought I was having earlier today.. moo

interesting thought, turanna. I had not considered that they may have had parties there before, perhaps already knew the layout of the basement/freezer area. If so, maybe KJ had been down there before, too.

There are several good videos on your link. The one with the couple checking in is second from the bottom ... screenshot with faces blurred out:

attachment.php

a motel will rent to a group of young people. I don't know if there is an actual age limit. If there is, it is possible someone in this group was at/over the required age, or an altered ID was used. Or had someone else's credit card.

I wondered the same, Lorinda. But thanks to true2, I just saw more video that I must have missed.

I had not seen this part in the videos before and cannot tell where the hall in this clip is located in the hotel ... is this the floor of the party room?

attachment.php
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-surveillance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html

To me.. it almost looks like the hallway outside of the conference rooms

attachment.php

attachment.php

I posted this elsewhere but I think she's on the other side walking by the Kennedy, Orly, Dulles rooms etc on the floor plan it's listed as 2nd floor. Imo this is the parallel corridor to where she held the handrail.

To me.. it almost looks like the hallway outside of the conference rooms

Hmmm ... that would make sense. I wondered what those blocks (like desks/seats) were. Are the conference rooms on the basement floor, where the freezer area is?

I do wish we had layouts of each floor.... :hairpull: . sorry to be such a pest with these questions tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces