IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dénouement;13638264 said:
Why would this person go to the kitchen anyway?

Because long before they did anything they had to get stuff lined up - they know dead guests in thier freezers are a problem - a big one.

now this is only me - but I think some staff were involved-- so they really knew a lot way before she was pulled out

what reason would there be (other than have already seen the video of her in their for some person to go down to some isolated place to stick there head in for 58 seconds?

they knew

2:26:20 after she comes back on camera from going behind the wall. Based off the way she leans into the door you can see she's using her body to open it too and when she comes out she kinda stumbles out and holds the wall where the door is then hugs the wall and turns the corner again where the camera cuts once more.

Yeah I mentioned it a few pages back but I think it's Xanax (which ironically they compare to Quaaludes as well) and alcohol. I ran in similar circles to her around her age....well we still aren't too far away in age. I'm 25, so I kind of know the scene. Never came across Jager though. Hennessy / Ciroc / Patron are the party go tos.

Jägermeister

oh my goodness just oh my goodness loved loved loved and the suddenly it was never again !!!!!!!!!!!!

walking by a bottle scares me -- that stuff was something else-- and a neighbor of mine quite loved it too --- not a good combo!!

whew ! but fun times he he

Because long before they did anything they had to get stuff lined up - they know dead guests in thier freezers are a problem - a big one.

now this is only me - but I think some staff were involved-- so they really knew a lot way before she was pulled out

what reason would there be (other than have already seen the video of her in their for some person to go down to some isolated place to stick there head in for 58 seconds?

they knew

The reason would be that they were looking for her. So they looked in the kitchen. However, they neglected to look in the freezer because who would think that she would have wandered into the freezer?! Then three hours later, they decided to search more thoroughly.

Do we have a picture of the freezer?

Her friends left her alone to go back up to the room to get phones?

Watching the videos it does seem like she is following something.

Were the friends messed up too? Did they go back to the hotel with the mom?

I think they were like bullying her and then it got out of hand - maybe slid into gang rape then something went wrong

Thanx!

How can he look up a person when he says he needs the spelling , never gets it, and proceeds to tell her that the whatever the name of the person was was not arrested last night??

I do that for fun all the time at checlkout! They ask did you find everything you were looking for ? I reply No

95% they say nothing - I then bust them ! Or If they even listen and ask what i needed I tell them 1.4 million and we carry on!

IMo LE know there were some big things going on there at the hotel -- placate till we get this ready to go public.

In the old days with directory assistance (oyoungins! We dialed a number gave them what number we wanted , they asked for spelling , and gave us the number !!! It used to be free, then a nickel, then a quarter, then 50 cents, then automated which was like a speaker box at a drive thro -- you said it it gave the wrong you number disconnected on you and charged you anyhow !! AHH the good old days he he

back on task

they cant look anything up if they dont know who they are looking up. I still cant type or remember her name!!

On the call he makes it clear he is gonna need her to spell it for him she never does and he gives her info out of the air that does sooth her

He probably just looked up the last name of Jenkins in the female population's database at the jail, or holding pen, and there either were no Jenkins or the first name didn't line up. Seriously, believe me, I have searched nearly every jail site in my state... There's usually a database on every site and you can scroll if you don't know the spelling exactly, or put in part of a name. I've shared more than I like to on the web, but, I have a wayward child, with a couple of diagnosis that doesn't help matters. So, I look up friends of his too, to see if they've been picked up. It's helped that I was in tech so long, and was a researcher, as well.

they knew

If staff was involved, why would they leave her body on the premesis? Why wouldn't they put her body in a river or something? Since according to the theory that hotel staff are involved and can alter the videotapes, they would be able to delete/alter any video evidence of them doing it.

Tighter leash just made me lie more lol. I ended up in some situations way worse than hotel parties and have had quite a few missing person reports filed on me.
:shame:

I got all of my partying time in when I was 18 19 20yrs old (I'm only 31 ) the only SM back then was MySpace and I think that was even fading out and Facebook was up and coming. SM would put the fear in GOD in me these days...no one can get away with nothing (for the most part). These teenagers had no shame in their game with blasting and recording or going live with everything and anything they were doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tighter leash just made me lie more lol. I ended up in some situations way worse than hotel parties and have had quite a few missing person reports filed on me.
:shame:

Tight leash syndrome was most of my problem too. Can't go there? Well alrighty then, we'll shall see, won't we? My poor parents :facepalm: .

He probably just looked up the last name of Jenkins in the female population's database at the jail, or holding pen, and there either were no Jenkins or the first name didn't line up. Seriously, believe me, I have searched nearly every jail site in my state... There's usually a database on every site and you can scroll if you don't know the spelling exactly, or put in part of a name. I've shared more than I like to on the web, but, I have a wayward child, with a couple of diagnosis that doesn't help matters. So, I look up friends of his too, to see if they've been picked up. It's helped that I was in tech so long, and was a researcher, as well.

Sorry to hear about your child. My grown children have had issues too, and it's heartbreaking.

Dénouement;13638264 said:
Why would this person go to the kitchen anyway?

She was inebriated to the point of nearly falling down. She was wandering around, likely confused, and trying to find her three friends, who said it took all three of them to go upstairs to retrieve HER phone, and had her keys and her car by the end of the night. She didn't need to be driving but that's pretty insulting to leave her behind.

Jägermeister

oh my goodness just oh my goodness loved loved loved and the suddenly it was never again !!!!!!!!!!!!

walking by a bottle scares me -- that stuff was something else-- and a neighbor of mine quite loved it too --- not a good combo!!

whew ! but fun times he he

This is why I only have the mini bottles for medicinal purposes now. :blushing:

i so agree and use some judgement there were a bunch of teens running around the facility so chances are it was not a prostitute.

Everyone was young once, but make some judgement calls , it was not a female asking for her husband , or a husband asking about a wife it was a distraught mom asking about a teenager .

Sure the rules say bla bla but this was not privacy .

Until I knew more I thought it was awful, but sadly in the big pic imo I know why they had to do it that way and for so long.

Quite frankly I think the 730 830 pop your head in there was much more about:

we need more time for god sakes send someone down there and make sure we dont have a body lying out in the open and get back to me --get down there now and get back to me

the fact that , to this day , no one knows who this person was (desk clerk maintenance management cop fireman janitor ) adds imo a bit more to this scenario.

how does anyone not know (articles have outright stated that ) who it was that popped there head in for 5 seconds-- at this point it is something popped there head in and left

to me that means they totally knew then from video that she was on video in there

stalling

and then from the way it has been reported , hours later, he stepped out for a second and came back in with an army of cops ----how are cops there in 18 seconds after they found the body -- and then the ME slides on in how was all this done so quick ?

they knew all sorts of stuff guys

IMO, it was more than teenagers.

...the one recording the video THANK you for wearing those <modsnip> glasses so everyone could see the reflection.:clap:
I agree. Major cover-up all around.

She was inebriated to the point of nearly falling down. She was wandering around, likely confused, and trying to find her three friends, who said it took all three of them to go upstairs to retrieve HER phone, and had her keys and her car by the end of the night. She didn't need to be driving but that's pretty insulting to leave her behind.

I meant the unidentified individual who went in the kitchen at 8:30

...the one recording the video THANK you for wearing those <modsnip> glasses so everyone could see the reflection.:clap:
I agree. Major cover-up all around.

bbm lol you need to quit

I've been wondering this and I can't find any MSM articles that answers my wondering mind

1. What did the text message say from KJ to her sister at 1:30am Saturday? It was only 6mins before the live FB video.

2. Who CURRENTLY has KJ phone?

Sorry to hear about your child. My grown children have had issues too, and it's heartbreaking.

Thank you. This one is "grown" now. It's been going on since early childhood. I'm sorry for your pain too. After 18 your hands are pretty tied, but after 21 there's absolutely nothing you can do unless they want to help themselves. I try to laugh, as much as possible, and enjoy the good times with this wayward one, as much as possible. Crying does no good, neither does laughing, really, but laughing feels much better. Best of wishes to you and yours.

ah ha !

we shall remember this !!

much to my teachers dismay I never even skipped a day of school.

If i would have known then what i do now i could have been rich by billing teachers to pay me not to come to their classes!

Yeah I was the "wayward" kid. I remember at a parent teacher conference I missed something like 90/120 days, but like tru2it4u said we weren't as much into social media at that time. The highlights of my dirt were done around that same time period 06-08. I got it together, mostly. My friends who are still in that scene are in their 20's and post / live stream every little thing too so I would say I know a lot about those kinds of nights.

Anywho a little off subject but I guess still semi-relevant as it ties back in. My mother filed plenty of missing persons reports on me when I was under age (13/14) and stayed out for the night and honestly even after 3 days it never really went anywhere and I was wayyyyy younger than her. I remember specifically once my close friends also had no idea where I was as I liked to move in silence and they obviously thought they were lying as well but they honestly just didn't know. I think in some cases they figure you'll show up one way or another.... if you catch my drift. It's usually the alive way though.

I do think it was more than teenagers at that party, based off experience and the fact she was so close to 20.

And yeah I can confirm for inmate lookup you can do last name first initial and just ask the name so you'd know it when you'd see it.

Also, in reference to her mother coming there. She was 19. She had the right to be out if she wanted to be. Was her mother distraught, sure absolutely, but policy is policy. Some people don't want to be found. They don't know her relationship with her mother. Some people don't even associate with their parents. Now what if her mother was crazy and she was hiding from her, or what if that wasn't even her mother and they gave her information regarding her and she was harmed that way?

2:26:20 after she comes back on camera from going behind the wall. Based off the way she leans into the door you can see she's using her body to open it too and when she comes out she kinda stumbles out and holds the wall where the door is then hugs the wall and turns the corner again where the camera cuts once more.

Yeah I mentioned it a few pages back but I think it's Xanax (which ironically they compare to Quaaludes as well) and alcohol. I ran in similar circles to her around her age....well we still aren't too far away in age. I'm 25, so I kind of know the scene. Never came across Jager though. Hennessy / Ciroc / Patron are the party go tos.

I'm not ignoring you. I'm going through a few of the same videos out there to see if they are the same. Just incase a certain news station didn't speed up that specific video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member