IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was a tragic accident, not murder. The only way I would consider anything else would be if it was confirmed that there was more than one entrance/exit leading to that freezer.

I agree. I can't get down with the conspiracy like theories that are floating around here. Although I'm admittedly having a tough time comprehending a lot of the posts.

267f1b8c8300cc758deba361538dc603.png
29150b23cd7bcc18c5dab03ba52897cf.png
4a322c07fe924c4b2a47f7f6373ed2e7.png

Can anyone tell which floor it says on the side of elevator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tru2, can you tell me how to find these "street view" scenes of the hotel's interior? can we "walk around" through the entire hotel? I'd like to be able to do that, if possible. ( nice find, by the way)

which elevator are you asking about ? The last shot clearly says L (Lobby floor). Hard to see the label on the yellowish pic.

I'm betting it is. The sister talked about how far off the freezer was and about having to walk down long hallways and through multiple doors.

But this is on the same level as the lobby. In the article CARIIS linked above it is said, she opened multiple doors to find a way back up to the lobby.

I'm betting it is. The sister talked about how far off the freezer was and about having to walk down long hallways and through multiple doors.

I just used the google man and walked in that area.. I think that area is the outdoor patio and it leads to the parking deck. There are two signs pointing to this entrance that state it as such.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.977...zUavPIhNoTLMAwAlcuy_!2e10!3e11!7i13312!8i6656

sign that says "garden patio and parking"
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.977...zUavPIhNoTLMAwAlcuy_!2e10!3e11!7i13312!8i6656

Tru2, can you tell me how to find these "street view" scenes of the hotel's interior? can we "walk around" through the entire hotel? I'd like to be able to do that, if possible. ( nice find, by the way)

which elevator are you asking about ? The last shot clearly says L (Lobby floor). Hard to see the label on the yellowish pic.

I have the GOOGLE EARTH APP. I put in the hotels address and then on the left side you will see a little man that you can put to where you want to "start."
I'm horrible at explaining.

I just used the google man and walked in that area.. I think that area is the outdoor patio and it leads to the parking deck. There are two signs pointing to this entrance that state it as such.

sign that says "garden patio and parking"

I have the GOOGLE EARTH APP. I put in the hotels address and then on the left side you will see a little man that you can put to where you want to "start."
I'm horrible at explaining.

Thank you, both! I am not feeling very well today, so I will definitely look at these tomorrow. I did not realize I could go inside a building on a Google maps.

Appreciate all the wonderful input everyone is contributing. This case has me constantly checking for any legitimate updates, but they seem to be very few. WS is the best for getting my news! keep at it, we are going to get this one figured out.

From what I'm seeing and have read about all of this, Personally I would think of something demonic allowing this to happen before I could say a person were involved, although I will say it is a shame that her friends didn't look out for her once she was that intoxicated. The reason no one can come to terms with this more than likely a horrible accident is because it's the saddest thing anyone has ever seen. It's mysterious in the way Eliza lams case was. I still think about that case to this day and as you can see kjs case has brought me back here. And even though I don't think someone did this to her I haven't put it out of my mind yet. I'm still reading and watching. Lol

Forgot in earlier interview of sister by ch 5 it appears as if the text from her that night did not happen linked a while back

hey're not ruling out foul play

As of Friday, police said they had interviewed 25 people as part of the investigation, including 16 who attended the party, and were seeking 15 others to question.

entered Jenkins into LEADS, the Law Enforcement Automated Data Systems, as a missing person at 1:16 p.m. Saturday, about nine hours after her friends reported her disappearance.
Another 12 hours passed before somebody, as yet unidentified, (how on earth can that be hard?? For so long?)

t will "a few weeks" before the cause of death can be determined and that cases like this typically take a long time to reach a conclusion.

anyone heard this before
"There's more to it," Martin said. "Somebody's got to know something. Everybody's there but my daughter. I don't see her."

Stephens said police know street names of individuals who were at the party, but not their real names. Some potential witnesses have "lawyered up," Stephens said, making the investigation difficult.

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...-freezer-how-did-she-unlock-both-double-doors

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...-interviewing-witnesses-in-freezer-death-case

I realize alcohol was involved, but I also have concerns she may have been drugged, or at least that drugs were involved.

Thank you, both! I am not feeling very well today, so I will definitely look at these tomorrow. I did not realize I could go inside a building on a Google maps.

Appreciate all the wonderful input everyone is contributing. This case has me constantly checking for any legitimate updates, but they seem to be very few. WS is the best for getting my news! keep at it, we are going to get this one figured out.

Feel better my dear

Will autopsy have to be released to public ??

I agree. I can't get down with the conspiracy like theories that are floating around here. Although I'm admittedly having a tough time comprehending a lot of the posts.

I am not at murder in the pure sense of sense of word either.

i think gang rape, (OD?) things got out of hand accidental death and had to do something .

I don't think anyone went out that night to kill someone..............

bottom line is something bad happened moo

and then from that result there were a lot of other things as far as the hotel went that ignited leaving it in the mess this is.

I am not really sure I agree with the word conspiracy either.

There is a ton of stuff going on that makes it more info

a highly active family

seeing the actual scenes of the activity

hearing participants talking to one another

a ton of stuff ( although not allowed at WS)
there is much , ( although unable to ascertain until news picks up on it) that can be read that has the feel that there is a lot out there (Not about the video) that is actual participants, people that were there, people that know people who were there, nuance about relationships that one typically does not know.

I also think age of participants has much to do with it .Honestly, have any of us old timers ever heard so much chatter and dialog about a death??

I do not recall one.

Of course anyone who is absorbing what is out there - it influences processing of the sitution - how could it not?

Noone on line is saying it is illuminati , ghosts, the end of the world stuff , devil etc etc- rather- it is much more dynamic info -- the kind of info LE has in most cases that the public does not .

Nor has anyone here discussed any of the abovementioned. It is a true crime forum. A 19 year dying in a hotel certainly opens up the option for a crime .

A 82 year old passing generally does not.

Something bad happened however. In any context it is human to try to make order out of stuff that really has none

I think that is why it feels different.

And after the abovementioned the video is there, Again has there been another crime where there is so much video

This is what I think all cases for LE deal with.

It also is very different than anything here in that much info is from actual real time stuff that can be perceived by all of us differently

There are vast differences that many of us here at least have not encountered before .

Is it possible the whole frozen solid thing is /was a figure of speech? Maybe she wasn't frozen like ice but was extremely cold. Colder than the reg death cold.
Also like someone said the footage is in central time is it possible that the people screenshot ting etc viewed from East coast which shifted the time to local time?

My chef husband is definitely tired from my interrogation about all things walk in freezer related!

GRAPHIC BELOW

According to him... using a pig for the sake of conversation, "frozen solid" would take a few days and could really only be confirmed by cutting into it.

I'm so sorry...so morbid.

IMO

These are the three problematic words.

We all know there were dozens of young people roaming all over the property.

We know there are 47 cameras.

We know mom was in the lobby.

We know mom and others were knocking on doors upstairs.

We know a security guard went to one of the rooms.

We are told there are people in the lobby.

It is reasonable therefore, to conclude, that if this is all the video the hotel will release then we have huge gaps .

Are LE obligated to release it no.

HOwever when it is worded that this is all they will give to LE , i would certainly hope that LE itself is insisting that is not ok.

However that should too IMO be made public -- we are reviewing much more video not there is no more video - a world of difference that is bothersome moo

Looks really similar but you can note slight differences, no TV. Boxy thing on wall where button is. This leads me to think maybe she thought she got off on that floor as it looks the same but got off in the basement because she pressed the wrong button. Then she was super confused and was looking for an exit to go to the parking lot. As the rep said she opened doors but if she wanted to go upstairs she could've went up the stairs she tripped on or back in the elevator.......

I don't know -- maybe from parking they came in through the basement. When they first arrived they did not come in the front doors.

So the hesitation in exiting the elevator might have totally thrown her.

After parking are there ways for people to enter at the basement level and have to come "up" to get to the door they came in from "

bbm To show that noone followed her?

Or someone else who might have claimed they weren't at the hotel at that time...was actually there? I don't think she was followed at all. IMO

or some super bad stuff started and most wanted nothing to do with it

Her friends said she was downstairs, in the lobby, with them, but one of them forgot her phone, and three of them went to retrieve it, but left her, staggering drunk, in the lobby without anyone. It took three people to go get one cell phone. :aktion1:. That makes no sense to me. If your friend is staggering all over the place, you don't want attention drawn to it, so you leave at least one person with them to keep things cool. That lady remembered seeing her the next day, when her Mother went there with the photo, so she'd probably been in the lobby at the same time that they'd all left her in the Lobby..

On another note, I just found this kind of interesting:

[FONT=&amp]Police said they are also combing through hours of footage from 47 hotel cameras. Technicians were also looking at videos related to the investigation.

http://wjbf.com/2017/09/18/released...th-of-a-19-year-old-found-in-a-hotel-freezer/
[/FONT]

I think at the party they slipped something into her drink and that drug took effect while she was stumbling around, making her more confused and unstable over time. This would also explain why there's this feeling that something is being held back because it is.

It certainly looked like she was under the influence of more then alcohol. Honestly, I think the simple explanation IS the truth. She had no clue where she was and stumbled around the hotel until she went into the freezer. No lights so couldn't find how to get out. Passed out from either lack of oxygen or whatever she was on, and froze to death. All these stories on social media are just that, stories. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove