IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tru try to find the CCTV from the lobby that has nothing to do with this .

That video is so crisp and clear its HD camera -- crystal clear none of this 1964 CCTV junk- it clarity blinded me !!

Super good camera and monitor watching the check in area!

The one with the black male and female paying for the room with the stolen fraudulent CC?

So agree - the dialog in the boys video tells the whole torrid tale. The facial expressions by the guy in the blue and white tank top girl tell much.

He keeps telling who ever is watching (with his eyes mimicking going to sleep ) what is happening with K..

They are clearly watching K

Doubters need to find some of the posters who speak ebonics -- the translation is stunning and sad moo

Half of the time I could not understand what anyone was talking about or meaning.

I am old!

There are tons of 20 year old females posting about what was being said that night -- and once you get the translation (!) you can hear it and understand it -- while you see it

imo many folks got the feeling that the boys room happened later cause it came out later.

IMO people were communicating back and forth with updates about what was happening in each room moo

In Irenes video where people got they are back there raping her

I think what it is is they are back there taping her (and they were in the boys room) watch the blue shirt guy keep checking on K

They zoom in on a girl in the chair being sat on that is clearly in distress.

Study the boys room video

In Irenes video a male hand aggressively pushes her head down MO did not want his reflection in her glasses speculation only tho

Irene clearly mouths (mouths not says like a lot of people were saying K was yelling for help not that part) Irene mouths help.

Conclusions based on what is being said to each other in addition to watching behavior ..

When Irene turns her head to her left she looks like she is trying to hold back crying -- her cheek is trembling

moo

What do you mean by
--"Doubters need to find some of the posters who speak ebonics -- the translation is stunning and sad moo"

Yes, I've been following all the drama going on between the activists today. What a circus this has become. The results of the autopsy and tox screens haven't even been released, and the investigation hasn't been concluded. I believe that all of these people should have waited for those things to happen before protesting! Protesting what?? You don't even have all of the information yet! I think there were only a few protesters out there last night. Hopefully, this craziness will come to an end soon.

I dont really know what folks expect the tox to do /

The autopsy has been done. That is the part that has the real info

autopsies can provide evidence of :

rape

strangle

fight

broken nails

nail scrappings

brusies

clothed or not

core body temp

etc etc they have all that right now

if tox comes back alcohol and pot -- what does that tell us

if it comes back alcohol and date rape could give us something but then well never know any more than we do now

I dont know in CHicago if autopsy are public -- that would be great

mooo

I dont really know what folks expect the tox to do /

The autopsy has been done. That is the part that has the real info

evidence of :

rape

strangle

fight

broken nails

nail scrappings

brusies

clothed or not

core body temp

etc etc they have all that right now

if tox comes back alcohol and pot -- what does that tell us

if it comes back alcohol and date rape could give us something but then well never know any more than we do now

I dont know in CHicago if autopsy are public -- that would be great

mooo

What!! Wait a minute. How do you know they have found all of that in her autopsy? Where's your facts or MSM to back it up?

What do you mean by
--"Doubters need to find some of the posters who speak ebonics -- the translation is stunning and sad moo"

I meant you tube posters that are young and understand the speaking and texting shortcuts !!

What!! Wait a minute. How do you know they have found all of that in her autopsy? Where's your facts or MSM to back it up?

That's the information they would have from an autopsy. They probably have everything other than the tox results now.

This was filmed Dec 16 by an elevator lover. It has nothing ( while it has lots ) to do with this case/

There is no talking about this case - but it is more than telling

There is no conspiracy on this post .

But there are front and back doors on that bank of elevators - leading to the bowels of the hotel .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmymKxavKg8&feature=youtu.be

I have seen this in a few different videos. I think the back (LLR=lower level rear) is probsbly for entry to the laundry area, and maybe to kitchens, cooling and heating units, etc.

That is what autopsy covers -- I dont know what this one says I am saying that imo is what is the important stuff that will tell us what happens

Yes, I've been following all the drama going on between the activists today. What a circus this has become. The results of the autopsy and tox screens haven't even been released, and the investigation hasn't been concluded. I believe that all of these people should have waited for those things to happen before protesting! Protesting what?? You don't even have all of the information yet! I think there were only a few protesters out there last night. Hopefully, this craziness will come to an end soon.

The activists are insane ! moo

I have seen this in a few different videos. I think the back (LLR=lower level rear) is probsbly for entry to the laundry area, and maybe to kitchens, cooling and heating units, etc.

Me too !!

It shocked me -- so many new possibilities imo

just speculating I think they def lead to kitchens for room service moving food in big carts etc moo

moo might explain why it took so long for her to exit the front if she was coming thro from back there just speculation

just speculating here the door opened again and nothing happened just speculating if someone else was in the elevator maybe they hit the front door by accident instead of the rear speculation

just speculating gives some different options about moving around the building that we did not know

moo

Anyone know for sure what time Kenneka was seen on videos? Mom has said the girls called her @ 3-"something" (according to the 911 call). Wasn't she seen on some of the camera video around 3:30 or thereabouts?

O/T. Glad to see you here tonight, CARIIS!

Ok. Worded it alittle weird. Thanks.

I sure did! TY for pointing it out !! There is a lot of interesting stuff on YT --

there were what 35 people there

say they each know 4 people really good

and those people know some people

so there are folks that really know a lot -- they live there

so imo I think some of the stuff on YT is valid and helpful!!

I think this is gonna end up like Austin case , unless someone talks

There have been some neat ones people are going up there and walking around the kitchens !!

The hallways everywhere

I sure would like to know if their occupancy rates have changed !!

This was filmed Dec 16 by an elevator lover. It has nothing ( while it has lots ) to do with this case/

There is no talking about this case - but it is more than telling

There is no conspiracy on this post .

But there are front and back doors on that bank of elevators - leading to the bowels of the hotel .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmymKxavKg8&feature=youtu.be

Great find and interesting video. I had no idea there were elevator enthusiasts.

Great find and interesting video. I had no idea there were elevator enthusiasts.

ot

I have a confession! As a kid I loved em. Pushing all the buttons pulling the alarm really quick to see what it sounded like

pushing all the buttons on the way out

trust me my parents were not at all amused my antics

another confession -- we had to go to summer camp every year they wanted a break!

Amtrack --I discovered in each car there was (it was large actually!) and when you pushed it it turned off the door opener between cars!

Trains are boring I sat there and turned the door on and off -- a future therapist -- loved watching human reaction when they hit the thing on the door to open it and it did not open it !!

Then when ready I would turn it back on -- it was so funny to watch how differently people reacted to when it did not open and then suddenly did

it is the same crazy behavior humans have with elevators -- most push the button again to call it -- when in fact it heard us the first time ha !!

was def a handful...............

I sure did! TY for pointing it out !! There is a lot of interesting stuff on YT --

there were what 35 people there

say they each know 4 people really good

and those people know some people

so there are folks that really know a lot -- they live there

so imo I think some of the stuff on YT is valid and helpful!!

I think this is gonna end up like Austin case , unless someone talks

There have been some neat ones people are going up there and walking around the kitchens !!

The hallways everywhere

I sure would like to know if their occupancy rates have changed !!

I saw 31/32, not that there is a big difference.... everyone there knew each other at least casually to my knowledge.

A lot of the stuff on youtube that "translates 'ebonics' ", particularly in this case, has no basis and is completely inaccurate. Slang is completely based off where someone lives, and even their personal friend group.

The translation of fuzzy audio can be based off what someone WANTS to hear. (IE: Ghost hunting shows. ) Sometimes things just can't be deciphered, and the opinion of someone off Youtube should be taken with a grain of salt.....

If you WANT to believe a story that KJ was raped, murdered and sold and the hotel and police are all in cahoots to cover it up then you're likely to gather evidence and hear things that fit your story even if subconsciously. That leaves all the other things to just be swept under the rug. This case, Kenneka, deserves unbiased analysis of EVERYTHING, not to assume things based on statistics of the area or rumor about the character of any/everyone involved....

*Also Youtube counts as social media anywho and a third party translation brings it even farther from fact IMO.

O/T. Glad to see you here tonight, CARIIS!

glad to see you as well

this one

oakland fire

obviouly MAL 370

are really me tearing apart

this one just makes zero sense

its insane but don't think well ever find out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors