IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw 31/32, not that there is a big difference.... everyone there knew each other at least casually to my knowledge.

A lot of the stuff on youtube that "translates 'ebonics' ", particularly in this case, has no basis and is completely inaccurate. Slang is completely based off where someone lives, and even their personal friend group.

The translation of fuzzy audio can be based off what someone WANTS to hear. (IE: Ghost hunting shows. ) Sometimes things just can't be deciphered, and the opinion of someone off Youtube should be taken with a grain of salt.....

If you WANT to believe a story that KJ was raped, murdered and sold and the hotel and police are all in cahoots to cover it up then you're likely to gather evidence and hear things that fit your story even if subconsciously. That leaves all the other things to just be swept under the rug. This case, Kenneka, deserves unbiased analysis of EVERYTHING, not to assume things based on statistics of the area or rumor about the character of any/everyone involved....

*Also Youtube counts as social media anywho and a third party translation brings it even farther from fact IMO.

Great post verbiage! That's what I was trying to get at before by saying if you dig deep and look at what we have within MSM the pieces to the puzzle will eventually start to fit (last chunk is so hard).

I dont really know what folks expect the tox to do /

The autopsy has been done. That is the part that has the real info

autopsies can provide evidence of :

rape

strangle

fight

broken nails

nail scrappings

brusies

clothed or not

core body temp

etc etc they have all that right now

if tox comes back alcohol and pot -- what does that tell us

if it comes back alcohol and date rape could give us something but then well never know any more than we do now

I dont know in CHicago if autopsy are public -- that would be great

mooo

I agree that the autopsy will give the most information. But I'm interested in the tox screen because if Rohypnol or some other date rape drug that she likely wouldn't take willingly shows up, then the person who slipped it to her is largely to blame for her death. IMO

The activists are insane ! moo

Oh my gosh! All their crying and drama about all the sacrifices they have made and all the things they have done to get justice for JK! I can't see anything they've done except stand outside the hotel hollering all night. *lol*

I agree that the autopsy will give the most information. But I'm interested in the tox screen because if Rohypnol or some other date rape drug that she likely wouldn't take willingly shows up, then the person who slipped it to her is largely to blame for her death. IMO

I wonder how true that is about the Rohypnol, considering it's not manufactured or legal in the United States.

From the beginning I have been just blown away by how many of these kids are talking. It is like what you dont think you might get in trouble?

Somewhere in this they all know SM much better than I but i sure would not be talking away for anyone to see about this

do they think they are safe?

Is it all they actually know like how to do -- talk on SM ?

If I was gonna do any talking it would be face to face only !!!

I dont really know what folks expect the tox to do /

The autopsy has been done. That is the part that has the real info

autopsies can provide evidence of :

rape

strangle

fight

broken nails

nail scrappings

brusies

clothed or not

core body temp

etc etc they have all that right now

if tox comes back alcohol and pot -- what does that tell us

if it comes back alcohol and date rape could give us something but then well never know any more than we do now

I dont know in CHicago if autopsy are public -- that would be great

mooo
They can get a good bit from vitreous humor, liver, stomach contents and hair as well.
* this explains it, I should warn that it is pretty blunt.
They have a pretty good idea about what happened prior to sending tox screens out.

http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/tox/how.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder how true that is about the Rohypnol, considering it's not manufactured or legal in the United States.

See where I get messed up is the physical part of the autopsy is done. They know all this stuff already.

It feels like stalling -- unless -- they plan to release the real version later, then they might not release anything now but if she was murdered - the murderer would know they know what happened to her physically -- so how would releasing that info give anything away??

\The no foul play and death investigation stuff IMO happened way to fast

Nominally , it is like no comment we are investigating but to point out over and over right away no foul play seems awful quick

I never saw any police tape

I never heard ( media would have gotten this) 9th floor closed off

Anyone hear about any fingerprints in elevator again media would get that stuff

so it was instant no foul play bye

that is not how it is usually handled IMO

They can get a good bit from vitreous humor, liver, stomach contents and hair as well.
* this explains it, I should warn that it is pretty blunt.
They have a pretty good idea about what happened prior to sending tox screens out.

http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/tox/how.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So if bad things happened why would they just not suspicious ??

That is how they usually do it and then of course no comment !!

See where I get messed up is the physical part of the autopsy is done. They know all this stuff already.

It feels like stalling -- unless -- they plan to release the real version later, then they might not release anything now but if she was murdered - the murderer would know they know what happened to her physically -- so how would releasing that info give anything away??

\The no foul play and death investigation stuff IMO happened way to fast

Nominally , it is like no comment we are investigating but to point out over and over right away no foul play seems awful quick

I never saw any police tape

I never heard ( media would have gotten this) 9th floor closed off

Anyone hear about any fingerprints in elevator again media would get that stuff

so it was instant no foul play bye

that is not how it is usually handled IMO

The toxicology report can take over a month to come back. They likely do not know what, if anything, was in her system. Also, they may never release any information from the autopsy. They are under no obligation to. Especially if her family does not want the results to be made public, which would be understandable for the family to want some privacy after all that's happened to turn their lives upside down.

Anyone know for sure what time Kenneka was seen on videos? Mom has said the girls called her @ 3-"something" (according to the 911 call). Wasn't she seen on some of the camera video around 3:30 or thereabouts?

Are cell FB etc time stamps easily altered??

Do they east coast etc etc

Does anyone know where the general area is of the CaddyShack restaurant on the hotel floor plan?

Know what just hit me. I cant think of story where MSM does not |report| on deceased was employed at CCC for the last cccc.

Her friend worked at XXXX her other friend worked at XXXXXX

it seems as if MSM has never asked ???

not typical imo

we knew the killer professor was a professor we knew James Holmes was in grad school
we knew Omar worked security we knew they chiropractors that jumped etc etc etc

there has been nothing about vocation of anyone ???

[FONT=&amp]
This business is being monitored by Yelp's Support team for content related to media reports.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Crowne Plaza Chicago Ohare Hotel & Conf Ctr
IT has been represented as a 4 start
3 stars on this site

$$

pop

4,169 (2016)

Most small cities imo would jump at the chance for FBI help in an international story

moo

They have an elementary school

Rosemont Elementary School District 78 operates Rosemont Elementary School.[SUP][17][/SUP] Other area schools include Orchard Place School in Des Plaines, operated by the Des Plaines School District 62; East Leyden High School in Franklin Park, operated by the Leyden High School District 212; and Maine West High School in Des Plaines, operated by Maine Township High School District 207. The area community college is Triton College.[SUP][18]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemont,_Illinois#Education[/SUP][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I guess that is why it is called a village.

The punch in on the public website!!

[/FONT]http://www.rosemont.com/members/login/?redir=%2fgovernment%2fpublic-safety%2femployee-sign-in%2f[FONT=&amp]

https://www.yelp.com/biz/crowne-plaza-chicago-ohare-hotel-and-conf-ctr-rosemont-3

[/FONT]

https://www.google.com/search?q=rosemont+il+population&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS702US702&oq=rosemont+il+population+&aqs=chrome..69i57.7958j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Area[SUP][1][/SUP]
• Total1.79 sq mi (4.64 km[SUP]2[/SUP])
• Land1.79 sq mi (4.64 km[SUP]2[/SUP])
• Water0.00 sq mi (0.00 km[SUP]2[/SUP])

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Yes, I've been following all the drama going on between the activists today. What a circus this has become. The results of the autopsy and tox screens haven't even been released, and the investigation hasn't been concluded. I believe that all of these people should have waited for those things to happen before protesting! Protesting what?? You don't even have all of the information yet! I think there were only a few protesters out there last night. Hopefully, this craziness will come to an end soon.

I was searching for an obit and this came up. I've yet to find an obit for the child.
BBM

https://newsone.com/3749235/kenneka-jenkins-funeral/

[FONT=&quot]After the ceremony, activists plan to rally outside the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, a suburb of Chicago, where the 19-year-old’s body was found dead inside a walk-in restaurant freezer on Sept. 10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Many in the community—indeed across the nation—are demanding answers from investigators. (BBM)[/FONT]

I have never seen anything quite like this. I could have missed it, but we've not heard anything about the protest on the nightly news or any news.

The protest never got picked up on national news. They couldn't get air time picked up outside of Chicago. The bicycle cops have handled things pretty well so it's not gotten any airtime from people thinking that LE, is either not doing enough, or doing too much, and, come to think of it, I've got in-laws in the suburbs of Chicago, and they've not said a peep about any marches in Chicago. There's been so many things in the news lately though, that it's possible that I missed it. Like you said JusThaFax, "protesting what?". There's really been nothing to protest against, or for, at this point. Then Jedediah Brown went on t.v. today and I'm really thinking he's just very sketchy at this point. The whole thing is unsettling.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It acts really quick too. Part of it's allure is the amnesia afterwards. It lasts for several hours. If her friends felt she'd been drugged by someone and were taking her home, why not just say, (if they didn't want to admit that happened), that she drank too much and they were bringing her home. She couldn't drive her mother's car, so one of them was going to have to drive anyway. One of them had to be fairly sober to drive the 15 miles home. If they were as intoxicated as KJ, then they'd have never made it without an accident, or LE pulling them over. KJ's mom said she told them to stay there but they called her back and said they were driving her car back home. Were they holding her keys for her because one of them was a D.D. so KJ could drink and celebrate that night? Why else would they have her keys?

Three grown young women could not have had one of them stand with KJ, in the hall, while the two others went back into the room to get KJ's phone. One story from the friends was that they left her in the hall, and they went back in the room for her phone. When they came back out, she was gone.

I almost believe she walked out of the room on her own, during the party, and they either didn't notice, or didn't care enough to see where she went, until the party broke up, and then they couldn't find her, and they panicked. They had her mom's car, they were definitely not bowling, and they didn't have KJ.

She could have just gotten into her head that she was going home and didn't realize she had no keys or phone. Maybe there was an argument, or someone was hittin' on her, so she decided to go home, and was headed to the parking lot but got turned around in her state of mind. By the time the friends missed her, she was already in the LL.

The Google earth street view thing still works. Has anyone done a full "walk through" of the hotel?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It acts really quick too. Part of it's allure is the amnesia afterwards. It lasts for several hours. If her friends felt she'd been drugged by someone and were taking her home, why not just say, (if they didn't want to admit that happened), that she drank too much and they were bringing her home. She couldn't drive her mother's car, so one of them was going to have to drive anyway. One of them had to be fairly sober to drive the 15 miles home. If they were as intoxicated as KJ, then they'd have never made it without an accident, or LE pulling them over. KJ's mom said she told them to stay there but they called her back and said they were driving her car back home. Were they holding her keys for her because one of them was a D.D. so KJ could drink and celebrate that night? Why else would they have her keys?

Three grown young women could not have had one of them stand with KJ, in the hall, while the two others went back into the room to get KJ's phone. One story from the friends was that they left her in the hall, and they went back in the room for her phone. When they came back out, she was gone.

I almost believe she walked out of the room on her own, during the party, and they either didn't notice, or didn't care enough to see where she went, until the party broke up, and then they couldn't find her, and they panicked. They had her mom's car, they were definitely not bowling, and they didn't have KJ.

She could have just gotten into her head that she was going home and didn't realize she had no keys or phone. Maybe there was an argument, or someone was hittin' on her, so she decided to go home, and was headed to the parking lot but got turned around in her state of mind. By the time the friends missed her, she was already in the LL.

They gave two versions - one outside the room and then one down the lobby.

It does not make sense IMO cause that is not at all what happened!

If ya look when they came in I think only one girl had a purse so maybe they gave the keys to her just speculating.

a 19 year old in this day and age forgetting a cell is hard to imagine no how matter how altered- its the same as leg to the generation !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back