IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On their way up so I'd say like 1:20am? They got there 1:13am if I'm not mistaken.

On the clip I saw it said 324 --that is why I asked if time on all those things can be easily altered

and how does time on FB work

some guy was talking about when live you see comments but when reshot you dont or something ?

Has anyone ever seen an Irene version with comments on it?

The boys room -- I always thought that was aired after or was that supposed to be live also??

Can someone make something live by just "airing" and old video live - or does live mean only live??

There were three of which was one was missing in that one?

It also struck me that apparently they playing something like hide n seek ?

Anyone know anything about the game being played.

K was def buzzed

On the clip I saw it said 324 --that is why I asked if time on all those things can be easily altered

and how does time on FB work

some guy was talking about when live you see comments but when reshot you dont or something ?

Has anyone ever seen an Irene version with comments on it?

The boys room -- I always thought that was aired after or was that supposed to be live also??

Can someone make something live by just "airing" and old video live - or does live mean only live??

There were three of which was one was missing in that one?

It also struck me that apparently they playing something like hide n seek ?

Anyone know anything about the game being played.

K was def buzzed

You might be getting the footage mixed up. As far as the footage referenced in that article....The snapchat she was asking about was of KJ + friends in the elevator on their way up to the party. They arrived in the building about 1:15 give or take a few mins.

The original stream you're referring to, the one they reference in that article of Irene with the orange hair was at 1:36 according to that article.

The video was deleted to my knowledge so the comments won't be available. The stream wouldn't become live by rewatching it, but if it's on Facebook it would appear live to the person watching it as the comments / emojis will come in at "real" time based on the video's time stamps.

In the elevator Snapchat Abreyonna is not visible, and Irene isn't with them, she's already in the room.

In Irene's Facebook live video only Kenneka isn't visible.

Big kitchen for sure but it's not the one she was found in. IMOO, KJ died on the conference level and then her body was put in a freezer of the kitchen on the mail level.

IMOO !

But she was seen wandering around down there, all alone. Who forced her into the fright elevator and put her body into the freezer? Has there been anyone caught on tape that was down there at same time?

The party video

Here is the party video as posted on the internationally acclaimed news journalists website.

You may discuss the video that is available via MSM because it is a verifiable source His journalistic awards are listed below these observations! NAB Marconi Radio Award is huge huge journalism award !.

Below are my observations of what is seen and heard in this video . Obviously what follows are only my observations and opinions of what is purported in the video .

IMO here is what appears to be said - this is only speculation and open to others understanding of the audio

Speculation only:

** Pls note I was surprised at how often and how ok it seems within the community to use the N word - it is used on the caption apparently within community it is not negative.

At the same time in our community when the term fa$$$$ is used generally speaking if it is one of us it is not necc negative so I suppose it is similar

around 28 is the watch the CCTV girl has on later in elevator video

Around 47 it appears that door has been opened for the sec guard/ manager whatever a girl is clearly heard saying don't be so loud

"Yep there go the manager my car keys my weed"

There is then some diff of opinion if it is the manager or a security guard -- imo - attire would clearly indicate what the case is. moo

around 130 there, IMO is K --leaning over to talk to people on the bed - if you notice IMO when she steps back from the leaning over the bed she seems a bit wobbly -- this is only my sense of what it appears to be like .

Does she seem wobbly to you guys?

shortly thereafter notice the guy in the beige thing on his head

Around 228 whoever is filming zooms in on a girl in chair being sat on by a girl who appears (moo ) to caretaking
- shortly thereafter the girl on top is seen gently rubbing her forehead appearing to be comforting her for some reason whoever is filming zooms in.

around 318 the two girls appear to be making a cocktail (moo) and appear to exit the bathroom with two fresh cocktails

It is clealy heard someone saying "Give this to that girl over there " imo

imo it sounds like someone asks back "what girl?" imo

At around 336 imo it appears K is putting a white cloth to her face imo

shortly thereafter he appears to be telling someone who is watching (pure speculation ) a location of someone in the room " on the corner on the phone"

He then begins to seek out a cup asking where his ciup is at"

https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/09/13/new-video-surfaces-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/.

Here is information about the acclaimed owner of the website and his journalistic awards ..

Thomas Joyner (born November 23, 1949) is an American radio host, host of the nationally syndicated The Tom Joyner Morning Show, and also founder of Reach Media Inc., the Tom Joyner Foundation, and BlackAmericaWeb.com.[SUP][1]

[/SUP]
On October 7, 2004, Joyner was awarded the NAB Marconi Radio Award.[SUP][26][/SUP]
In 1998, Joyner was the first African American to be inducted into The National Radio Hall of Famein Chicago, Illinois.[SUP][27][/SUP][SUP][28][/SUP]
Joyner was inducted in the International Civil Rights Walk of Fame at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site on January 12, 2008.[SUP][29][/SUP]Joyner was inducted into The Official R&B Music Hall of Fame on August 17, 2013, in Cleveland, Ohio, at Cleveland State University.
On June 28, 2015, Joyner was awarded the Humanitarian Award at the 2015 BET Awards.

I think that this is the church/arena:

Reverend James T. Meeks will be presiding and it is located in the Pullman district. It seems that the arena is owned/connected to the pastor's church, Salem Baptist Church of Chicago ( http://www.sbcoc.org/ ). I've still not seen an obituary.

Location of funeral:
http://www.houseofhope-chicago.org/

But she was seen wandering around down there, all alone. Who forced her into the fright elevator and put her body into the freezer? Has there been anyone caught on tape that was down there at same time?

IIRC no official has ever stated that the freezer is there after she disappears from the shot - the only thing being stated is that , supposedly--this is the last CCTV , in a massive wrap around kitchen,

The kitchen is enormous -- when all meeting rooms are being used wait staff dont typically have to walk all the way back to one central kitchen casue there is "a" kitchen.

The same would have to be said for all the other food and drink entities within the property

Its kinda like - from my experience in these settings - each room has its own food prep area for each meeting room .

the bigger rooms have bigger service areas for food and drink.

As we have seen the corridor for the meeting rooms is very very long - if a meeting room is at the end of that very long corridor wait staff cant be schelping all the way to the other end of the whole corridor for some water or a cart of roast beef!!

That is why there are so many refrigerators and freezers throughout the massive food prep areas -- each is like its own contained prep area .

In the videos I have seen from people going into the kitchen after the tragedy the best way to describe all the refridges and freezers is like being in the appliance section of a Lowes or Home Depot one after the other after the other.

Its like banks of cooling entities -- .

Kinda like if you took dominos and lined them up and then took another row of dominoes and lined them up parallel one row would be the meeting rooms and the next row would be the kitchens -- wrapping around each meeting room.

IIRC the hotel has 55,000 (not a typo!)sq feet of meeting space so it makes sense that many kitchens are necc to accommodate each meeting room

It was kinda like this but longer side by side by side -when I saw it I was amazed at how they found the exact freezer.

_5695891.jpg

moo

I think that this is the church/arena:

Reverend James T. Meeks will be presiding and it is located in the Pullman district. It seems that the arena is owned/connected to the pastor's church, Salem Baptist Church of Chicago ( http://www.sbcoc.org/ ). I've still not seen an obituary.

Location of funeral:
http://www.houseofhope-chicago.org/

Is this the one she claimed refused her or a different one

You might be getting the footage mixed up. As far as the footage referenced in that article....The snapchat she was asking about was of KJ + friends in the elevator on their way up to the party. They arrived in the building about 1:15 give or take a few mins.

The original stream you're referring to, the one they reference in that article of Irene with the orange hair was at 1:36 according to that article.

The video was deleted to my knowledge so the comments won't be available. The stream wouldn't become live by rewatching it, but if it's on Facebook it would appear live to the person watching it as the comments / emojis will come in at "real" time based on the video's time stamps.

In the elevator Snapchat Abreyonna is not visible, and Irene isn't with them, she's already in the room.

In Irene's Facebook live video only Kenneka isn't visible.

Are you referring to the elevator one where M is playing some game on her cell??

IIRC no official has ever stated that the freezer is there after she disappears from the shot - the only thing being stated is that , supposedly--this is the last CCTV , in a massive wrap around kitchen,

The kitchen is enormous -- when all meeting rooms are being used wait staff dont typically have to walk all the way back to one central kitchen casue there is "a" kitchen.

The same would have to be said for all the other food and drink entities within the property

Its kinda like - from my experience in these settings - each room has its own food prep area for each meeting room .

the bigger rooms have bigger service areas for food and drink.

As we have seen the corridor for the meeting rooms is very very long - if a meeting room is at the end of that very long corridor wait staff cant be schelping all the way to the other end of the whole corridor for some water or a cart of roast beef!!

That is why there are so many refrigerators and freezers throughout the massive food prep areas -- each is like its own contained prep area .

In the videos I have seen from people going into the kitchen after the tragedy the best way to describe all the refridges and freezers is like being in the appliance section of a Lowes or Home Depot one after the other after the other.

Its like banks of cooling entities -- .

Kinda like if you took dominos and lined them up and then took another row of dominoes and lined them up parallel one row would be the meeting rooms and the next row would be the kitchens -- wrapping around each meeting room.

IIRC the hotel has 55,000 (not a typo!)sq feet of meeting space so it makes sense that many kitchens are necc to accommodate each meeting room

It was kinda like this but longer side by side by side -when I saw it I was amazed at how they found the exact freezer.

_5695891.jpg

moo

But it was 3 in the morning. How many cooks were working in the prep areas for conference rooms at 3 am?

Does anyone know what time Irene arrived.

Did she drive?

How did she get home?

When did she get home ?

Again in a typical news story this stuff would be reported in the first few days.

Stuff like

According to sources Irene at the hotel at vvv. Sources say she drove to the hotel herself. Officals tell us it is beleived she departed at .

There thus far has been narrative provided by LE in terms of these details

where m a i worked etc etc it has been days -- it is atypical reporting on a story so big

the story came out vague info repeated nothing new added and then vanished

Cable has done little the Daily Mail has done more than our cable outlets

We have only seen what LE made public so obviously no one but LE knows if anyone else was down there with her.

Here's what I think IMOO,
KJ and friends were in the lobby and they did leave KJ in there. Being intoxicated, and possibly not starting to feel good KJ took the elevator from the lobby level to conference level went into men's bathroom possibly and threw up.

Meanwhile MS and friends are looking for her. There's also talk that a manager or security guard kept coming around the room and acting weird.

KJ comes back out of men's bathroom walks one way into the basement kitchen then comes back out again and goes in the other entrance. IMO, she looks alittle more stable there because she possibly threw up before hand and got some of the alcohol out of her system.

In the kitchen of the basement is where I think something terrible happened to KJ [emoji17] and then whoever did it used the freight elevator to transfer her body up into the lobby kitchen and then put her in the freezer.

This might all sound crazy but again it's all IMO. I'm trying to go off of facts from LE but a few things from SM that we can't talk about.

But it was 3 in the morning. How many cooks were working in the prep areas for conference rooms at 3 am?

I was referring to the number of refridges in the area i think people have the idea of a kitchen

the kitchen area down there goes on and on and on and on

check out videos that were posted by people that when in afterwards and walked all around the kitchens (plural) in that area -- its incredible

there are 27 meeting rooms

there are 4700 seats avail

its actually 48 000 sq ft of space

built in 75

renov 2009

Considering the time of day and day of the week they had so many staff on hand to search while continuing hotel operations !

Someone popping in - according to them -- the said kitchen for 5 secs -- while engaging in a massive search confuses me

In just the kitchen video we have seen - I wonder what a searcher expected to find in 5 seconds??

At the same time IMO it would make sense after seeing the alleged video (that police said they recreated) to send someone down there for a quick glance to make sure nothing awful was in plain site moo - that makes more sense for a 5 second pop in according to officials . They remain confused about who did the pop in.
there security features are (yeh right)

Uniformed security

all sorts of info regarding the enormity of their conference capacity here

http://www.meetings-conventions.com/Meeting-Facilities/Rosemont-IL/Hotels
--

We have only seen what LE made public so obviously no one but LE knows if anyone else was down there with her.

Here's what I think IMOO,
KJ and friends were in the lobby and they did leave KJ in there. Being intoxicated, and possibly not starting to feel good KJ took the elevator from the lobby level to conference level went into men's bathroom possibly and threw up.

Meanwhile MS and friends are looking for her. There's also talk that a manager or security guard kept coming around the room and acting weird.

KJ comes back out of men's bathroom walks one way into the basement kitchen then comes back out again and goes in the other entrance. IMO, she looks alittle more stable there because she possibly threw up before hand and got some of the alcohol out of her system.

In the kitchen of the basement is where I think something terrible happened to KJ [emoji17] and then whoever did it used the freight elevator to transfer her body up into the lobby kitchen and then put her in the freezer.

This might all sound crazy but again it's all IMO. I'm trying to go off of facts from LE but a few things from SM that we can't talk about.

That is why I found learning that the banks of elevators on that sound have both front and back doors so informative .

Affords a lot of opportunity for movement that has a greater chance of not being on CCTV.

We know from the video (where the mom and kid exit) that the elevators are not programmed to park and open the doors while at there parked location.

Did it not open and nothing happened at one point ??

I've gone back and read several news articles that give the impression that the video of KJ walking through that kitchen is the very last time she is seen on camera, and that she was heading in the direction of the freezer she was later found in. But it seems like everyone now believes that is NOT the kitchen she was found in. Do we have confirmation of that, or is that theory based on the person who found her saying he was on near the docks by the garbage and by the maps of the hotel?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/16/us/chicago-freezer-death/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576
Back