IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in Norway, and it gets VERY cold here in the winter. A few years ago some young men were found in lakes (not at the same time or same place), they had taken a drug that made them very hot, they took their clothes off and walked into the water. And died.

I am probably the only one here who thinks this is an accident. I think she was drugged. Walked around (as we see in the videos), and she found the freezer, went inside and liked the cold temperature, fell asleep and died.... Simple as that.....

You might be the only one left. Most posters realized it was an accident & have left the thread. jmo

You might be the only one left. Most posters realized it was an accident & have left the thread. jmo

Yeah that's the stage that I'm at. I'll check in here and there but there's no point in me posting bc everyone that's left sees things that I just don't see.

ETA even if LE determines it was 100% an accident, I don't think some people will accept it. JMO

I still believe she walked into the freezer on her own.

But she may have been drugged. But I don't think anyone was trying to kill her.

I still think it was an accident, too. But I don't think the videos we've seen prove that as plainly as I once believed. Originally, I thought the kitchen video showed her walking to area of the freezer she was found in, and that she was never seen again on camera. That convinced me 100% that it was an accident. Now we know she was found in a freezer somewhere else.

I still think it was an accident, too. But I don't think the videos we've seen prove that as plainly as I once believed. Originally, I thought the kitchen video showed her walking to area of the freezer she was found in, and that she was never seen again on camera. That convinced me 100% that it was an accident. Now we know she was found in a freezer somewhere else.

I must have missed something. I thought she was found in the kitchen area that she was seen in, on video, but there was no video camera trained on the freezer, so we saw only the part of her walking out of sight, toward the freezer. If that's not the case then there should be video of her walking through another door, into another kitchen, at the very least. I find it hard to believe that she wandered through two kitchens that night. Confused and wandering through one? Yes. But accidentally wandering through two restaurant kitchens? Idk.

Where are you getting the idea that "we know she was found in a freezer somewhere else." I've seen it being reported that it was the same kitchen where the freezer was.

"One of the more plausible conspiracy theories claims she was drugged, something that police were likely considering since security surveillance footage captured Jenkins staggering around the hotel before making her way into a kitchen area where the freezer was."

https://newsone.com/3748976/new-kenneka-jenkins-conspiracy-theories-social-media-not-helping/

I don't know that I would consider it a total accident if she was drugged though.
A total accident to me is that she drank or took drugs on her own and wandered into the freezer.
If she was drugged first (especially for nefarious purposes) that sounds more like a crime.
I definitely don't think it's a big cover up of a murder either though.

How did JK get from the basement kitchen to the freezer of the new restaurant being built on the lobby level? Did she know how to operate the freight elevator and was she sober enough? Was there a regular employee elevator in back of the basement kitchen that goes to the lobby level and was she capable of even using that? I doubt there were any escalators in back of the basement kitchen that went to the lobby level.

Where are you getting the idea that "we know she was found in a freezer somewhere else." I've seen it being reported that it was the same kitchen where the freezer was.

"One of the more plausible conspiracy theories claims she was drugged, something that police were likely considering since security surveillance footage captured Jenkins staggering around the hotel before making her way into a kitchen area where the freezer was."

https://newsone.com/3748976/new-kenneka-jenkins-conspiracy-theories-social-media-not-helping/

From the police statement from 9/25:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-10-September-2017-2&p=13656639#post13656639
They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered

that certainly implies two separate areas, though the wording can be interpreted by some to not be specific. (1) the area where observed in video and (2) the area where discovered. Are they the same or different?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-10-September-2017-2&p=13656639#post13656639
They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered

that certainly implies two separate areas, though the wording can be interpreted by some to not be specific. (1) the area where observed in video and (2) the area where discovered. Are they the same or different?

It certainly doesn't imply two separate kitchens. Body was discovered in a freezer, which was in the kitchen.. She is observed entering the kitchen, but there is no video of her entering the actual freezer.

I don't know that I would consider it a total accident if she was drugged though.
A total accident to me is that she drank or took drugs on her own and wandered into the freezer.
If she was drugged first (especially for nefarious purposes) that sounds more like a crime.
I definitely don't think it's a big cover up of a murder either though.

If she were drugged by somebody, I would certainly agree. But is there any indication/evidence that she was drugged?

When the media interviewed KJ's sister, she told them she was taken to see her sister's body and she went through 2 white doors on the lobby level into a kitchen area under construction. She said that's where the freezer and body was at. I thought we ALL agreed on that.

KJ was found in a walk-in freezer in the construction area of the new restaurant on the level ABOVE the basement. The activist said that, KJ's sister said that and the police said that. What I don't understand is how she got from the basement kitchen to the freezer on the lobby level.

If she were drugged by somebody, I would certainly agree. But is there any indication/evidence that she was drugged?

In the videos of the party, a girl friend of hers hands her a small plastic cup, you see her take a drink, and then say UGHHH, what was that, and she drops the cup on the floor, but she laughs while she does it. Her friend picks the cup up.

Some are saying that is proof it was a drugged drink.

But if it was just a really strong shot of hard liquor, she might have had the same reaction. She was young and probably didn't have that much of a taste for strong alcohol.

If someone had drugged her,for nefarious purposes, I would think they would have been keeping her close, so they could take advantage of her. But it doesn't seem like that was what happened. She and her friends just left the party, and she wandered around by herself.

But it is possible someone went looking for her and found her and put her in a freezer. But I don't see how it could have happened with them being seen on video looking for her.

That's why I keep coming to her walking into the freezer by herself.

Also, if she did drink something in that cup, like a drug cocktail, it will show up in the to screen. I wonder if it is back yet?

The thing is, even if she did say UGGHH and throw the cup down, it doesn't mean she didn't agree voluntarily to take a dose of whatever it was.

There were older partiers all around her and I think she wanted to fit in and be cool. :rose:

KJ's mother said she wasn't a big drinker. She apparently couldn't handle alcohol very well. If you watch those videos, you hardly ever see a drink in her hand except the one that the girl gave her. She was drugged and whatever it was, messed her up. I'm surprised she never fell down while wandering the halls in the basement.

In the videos of the party, a girl friend of hers hands her a small plastic cup, you see her take a drink, and then say UGHHH, what was that, and she drops the cup on the floor, but she laughs while she does it. Her friend picks the cup up.

Some are saying that is proof it was a drugged drink.

But if it was just a really strong shot of hard liquor, she might have had the same reaction. She was young and probably didn't have that much of a taste for strong alcohol.

If someone had drugged her,for nefarious purposes, I would think they would have been keeping her close, so they could take advantage of her. But it doesn't seem like that was what happened. She and her friends just left the party, and she wandered around by herself.

But it is possible someone went looking for her and found her and put her in a freezer. But I don't see how it could have happened with them being seen on video looking for her.

That's why I keep coming to her walking into the freezer by herself.

Also, if she did drink something in that cup, like a drug cocktail, it will show up in the to screen. I wonder if it is back yet?

The thing is, even if she did say UGGHH and throw the cup down, it doesn't mean she didn't agree voluntarily to take a dose of whatever it was.

There were older partiers all around her and I think she wanted to fit in and be cool. :rose:

Hey it only the video from the scene .There is no speculation nor conspiracy stuff here!

They were closely monitoring her. The boys room that guy kept moving his cell phone for close ups of K and airing what she was experiencing

IMo only both live broadcasts were for certain people they were imo communicating with outside folks

Someone says they are in their taping her and they were that got flipped into they were raping her

imo that is not what was said - both videos imo were much more about communicating with folks outside pure speculation

just go back and watch the boys video much is happening moo speculating

boys room is chillingly scary

watch when he zooms in - on what he zooms in on listen to the background

a imo only pure speculation is an evil night

do I think they planned on cessation of heartbeat and respiratory no

but imo she died and all those kids had to deal with it

pure speculation of course ....................

What does "hardly ever" means, exactly? She either has a drink or she doesn't. Not a big drinker not used to alcohol could mean even relatively small amount of alcohol would mess her up.

KJ's mother said she wasn't a big drinker. She apparently couldn't handle alcohol very well. If you watch those videos, you hardly ever see a drink in her hand except the one that the girl gave her. She was drugged and whatever it was, messed her up. I'm surprised she never fell down while wandering in the halls in the basement.

Mothers of teens are notoriously bad witnesses of how much their child drinks or uses drugs.

I am not convinced she didn't drink that night. She was seen with a drink in her hand besides the one given to her. It doesn't take much if you are young and not used to drinking often. The tox screen is going to tell the story, imo.

Hey it only the video from the scene .There is no speculation nor conspiracy stuff here!

They were closely monitoring her. The boys room that guy kept moving his cell phone for close ups of K and airing what she was experiencing

IMo only both lives were for certain people they were imo communicating with outside folks

boys room is chillingly scary

watch when he zooms in - on what he zooms in on listen to the background

a imo only pure speculation is an evil night

do I think they planned on cessation of heartbeat and respiratory no

but imo she died and all those kids had to deal with it

pure speculation of course ....................

You may be right. I am just so bad at interpreting 'hip' young people's party talk. It is hard for me to understand what they are really saying.

I will have to have my 25 yr old daughter come watch the video, and see how she deciphers it. She is fluent in the language.

KJ was found in a walk-in freezer in the construction area of the new restaurant on the level ABOVE the basement. The activist said that, KJ's sister said that and the police said that. What I don't understand is how she got from the basement kitchen to the freezer on the lobby level.

The msm articles say freezer was in the basement, not in the lobby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly
Back