IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This video from the same day said police found her purse and phone in her apartment.
Pregnant Postal Worker Missing For Nearly 1 Week
Clearly, the reporting is all over the place.
I would agree with "the family found it" because in the video (post 242) they are holding the purse, and it has been put into a yellow plastic bag. It was not in police custody at that point.

Sorry to keep posting, but I saw back on page one of this thread a video in which Kierra’s mom confirms Kierra called in sick and talked to someone who recognized her voice. So she didn’t use the automated system even though that is the designated procedure for calling off work. The link from the USPS website, which I will paste below, says an employee must use the automated system. Not preferred or recommended, but required to use the automated system to report an absence. The more I ponder this the stranger it gets.

https://link.usps.com/2018/02/14/sick-call/
I just retired from the USPS, and many people just call into their office when out. On Saturdays, the IVR is down, and often it messes up. I once asked for 8 hours and the computer replies 850 hours? Umm, no. So, I ended up just calling my office and saying I can't deal with the IVR. They would fill out my 3971 and that would be that. For my first 15 years, my facility didn't opt into the IVR line, so we would all just call the supervisor unlucky enough to be close to the phone.

If her purse and phone were found in her apartment, that would be strange given the context. Would mean she likely left willingly and planned to evade detection.

JMO.

If her purse and phone were found in her apartment, that would be strange given the context. Would mean she likely left willingly and planned to evade detection.

JMO.

Phone yes, but I have several purses and it's not uncommon for me to just grab my wallet and a couple of other things out of the big purse and put it in a small one that's easier to carry for when I'm doing errands, out of a walk, or just don't feel like dragging a big one around.

Sometimes I just take out my ID and a credit card and tuck that in my pocket.

I'm not sure somebody just looking at what was left could tell exactly what I had with me.

This one is just weird.

Some random thoughts MOO.

I'm not convinced she was wearing her uniform. Parts of it, perhaps. Threw on her coat to go outside theory seems very plausible.

The FB picture referencing Bonnie & Clyde appears to be a completely different Kierra Coles, first name spelled differently, does not look like her facially at all.

Just because SHE planned the pregnancy, does not necessarily mean the married BF did. There is nothing to indicate what exactly his relationship with his wife was like. Five years seems a long time to be on/off with someone married.

She's a stunningly pretty lady.

Gangbangers don't get up that early as a general rule, do they?

LE need to release that entire tape of her around the car. It's utterly confusing, the clips. My impression is that obviously something across the street caught her attention. But why was her lunch in the car already?

I hope she was overwhelmed with pregnancy hormones and just did a runner but this long? Not likely. And we all know the statistics, right?

MOO

This one is just weird.

Some random thoughts MOO.

I'm not convinced she was wearing her uniform. Parts of it, perhaps. Threw on her coat to go outside theory seems very plausible.

The FB picture referencing Bonnie & Clyde appears to be a completely different Kierra Coles, first name spelled differently, does not look like her facially at all.

Just because SHE planned the pregnancy, does not necessarily mean the married BF did. There is nothing to indicate what exactly his relationship with his wife was like. Five years seems a long time to be on/off with someone married.

She's a stunningly pretty lady.

Gangbangers don't get up that early as a general rule, do they?

LE need to release that entire tape of her around the car. It's utterly confusing, the clips. My impression is that obviously something across the street caught her attention. But why was her lunch in the car already?

I hope she was overwhelmed with pregnancy hormones and just did a runner but this long? Not likely. And we all know the statistics, right?

MOO
The Bonnie and Clyde might be the bf and his other girl. Reading the comments...
Gang bangers and drug dealers stay up for days or get up early just like everyone else, when there is a job to get done.

just checking in to see any new news but sadly there isnt. sad kierra only has only 13 pages while other have many threads. may kierra be found soon
I always come and check on Kierra hoping for the best. Nothing would make me happier than to hear she's been found safe and sound. Unfortunately, these circumstances don't typically turn out well after so long with no word at all. :(

Keeping the hope she will be the exception to the sad rule.... such a beautiful, smart young lady with much to offer this world. Peace be with her family and loved ones during this time as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back