IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I said this earlier here but the post office, at least in my city, is a hotbed of affairs, adultery, divorce, hook-ups, etc...my ex-husband (not ex for this reason lol) worked there for 30 years at the main office or the “plant” as they called it and regaled me with tales of who was now with who, who had dumped this one to hook up with that one, etc...all the remarriages among various workers...have to say, who would have thought...

Anyway, in many cases both spouses worked there, as well as their current boyfriends or girlfriends...and sometimes things got a bit ugly.

I've wondered about that. Where did you see that posted?
His Facebook page. He has pictures with the uniform as well. So he wasn't the standard gangsta with no job.

But I'm sure he definitely knows people that are in the gang circle. Jmo

kierra-coles.jpg

REWARDS OFFERED FOR MISSING WOMAN LAST SEEN IN THE CHATHAM AREA

Nov. 7, 2018.

“Kierra Coles, of Chicago who was last seen on Oct. 2 in the Chatham area on 82nd Street and Coles Ave. is still missing but authorities hope the offer of two rewards will bring her back home.”

“One of the highest priorities we have as postal inspectors is protecting postal employees and the post office. When an office is robbed or a member of our postal family is attacked, we take it seriously. We investigate all leads until we capture the offender,” said Guy Cotrell, the chief postal inspector for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The National Association of Letter Carriers is also offering a $3,500 reward for information leading to the discovery of Coles’ whereabouts.”

REWARDS OFFERED FOR MISSING WOMAN LAST SEEN IN THE CHATHAM AREA

Nov. 7, 2018.

“Kierra Coles, of Chicago who was last seen on Oct. 2 in the Chatham area on 82nd Street and Coles Ave. is still missing but authorities hope the offer of two rewards will bring her back home.”

“One of the highest priorities we have as postal inspectors is protecting postal employees and the post office. When an office is robbed or a member of our postal family is attacked, we take it seriously. We investigate all leads until we capture the offender,” said Guy Cotrell, the chief postal inspector for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The National Association of Letter Carriers is also offering a $3,500 reward for information leading to the discovery of Coles’ whereabouts.”
FINALLY.....some more attention shined on this desperate situation. Where is Kierra???

Her mom reported her missing on the fourth. She was last seen in person on the second, and the surveillance video is from the third, the day she is assumed to have gone missing. She apparently called in sick, but was in uniform when she is seen walking to her car. That's what I got from the articles and interviews. In the radio interview, the mom said she would have called in the night before. I'm wondering if it was really her that made the call. It seemed like she had every intention to go to work. Her lunch was found in her car, along with her phone and purse. I'm still wondering why her keys and wallet were found in her apartment. Nothing makes sense. Why hasn't the father of the baby been interviewed? Jmo
Nothing makes sense
I’m so confused

Finally had a chance to look at the interview with her family. Kierra lives alone, suffers from asthma and had been in that apartment 3-4months. Her mother said there is more footage. Birthday Sept 24th. Mother says she knows the boyfriend

Her mother says there’s more footage??? What’s on this footage—even though I’m still unable to make sense of the footage we’ve seen so far o_O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back