IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can’t believe they literally have nothing to go on in this case! Where are you Kierra?!
I know right? Or maybe because THE ONE with conscience has been disappeared, it seems like they have NOTHING to go on :(.

Maybe someone can prove that THEY, TOO, are a decent human being by contacting the Postal Inspection Service hotline at 877-876-2455 and telling them what they know. Refer to case number 2693502. ALL CALLERS REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL. PIS is also offering a reward of $25,000 for information leading to Kierra and her baby boy’s whereabouts, and ya, that’s definitely nice, but you know, I’m sure (if you’re reading here) you’d do it even if the money weren’t being offered.

Thinking of Kierra and Baby Coles today ... and every day <3

Bumping for Kierra and Baby Boy Coles. This case hurts my heart.

Mine too! Also frustrating is that the one(s) allegedly responsible moved away and are not arrested. What they they do to and with Kierra?

Here is the Case Archive. I saved almost everything.

Kierra Coles -IL-

Family Puts Pressure On Efforts To Find Kierra Coles, Postal Worker Who Has Been Missing Since 2018

...snipped by me

Her family does not want this to turn into a case gone cold. Together on Sunday at Daley Plaza, they prayed for Coles and her baby, and for closure.

“We’re not giving up that she may still be alive,” said Wallace “Gator” Bradley of United Peace Inc. “We pray that she’s not suffering.”

Her family said the investigation process has been disheartening. They have not heard anything from her boyfriend since she vanished, and they have not heard anything from police in a year and a half.

“We’re not getting the proper answers. We’re not getting the proper phone calls. No one is knocking our door down to tell us anything,” said Justin Coles. “They’re still here asking us for information. We would like to know the information they have.”

“Every time I call, someone is off or someone is on vacation or I’m told they’ll take a message and I never get a call back,” Phillips added.

...snipped by me

Coles’ 29th birthday is in September. Her baby would be 2 years old.

If you have any information, the National Association of Letter Carriers reminded us Sunday that there are rewards that add up to more than $40,000.

“She’s a member of our union… she will always be our sister,” says Mack Julion from the association.

Police said in July 2020 that they had exhausted all their leads into Kierra Coles’ disappearance and had suspended the investigation.

Kierra Coles' family offers $45K reward for information on missing pregnant postal worker

In July 2020, police suspended their investigation, saying they'd exhausted all leads.

Her father hopes the renewed plea will reach someone with information on his daughter's disappearance.

She is described as about 5-foot-4, weighs about 125 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. Police said she has a tattoo of a heart on her right hand and another that says, "Lucky Libra" on her back.

Loved ones said they are not giving up hope that Coles is still alive.

Family Puts Pressure On Efforts To Find Kierra Coles, Postal Worker Who Has Been Missing Since 2018

...snipped by me

Her family does not want this to turn into a case gone cold. Together on Sunday at Daley Plaza, they prayed for Coles and her baby, and for closure.

“We’re not giving up that she may still be alive,” said Wallace “Gator” Bradley of United Peace Inc. “We pray that she’s not suffering.”

Her family said the investigation process has been disheartening. They have not heard anything from her boyfriend since she vanished, and they have not heard anything from police in a year and a half.

“We’re not getting the proper answers. We’re not getting the proper phone calls. No one is knocking our door down to tell us anything,” said Justin Coles. “They’re still here asking us for information. We would like to know the information they have.”

“Every time I call, someone is off or someone is on vacation or I’m told they’ll take a message and I never get a call back,” Phillips added.

...snipped by me

Coles’ 29th birthday is in September. Her baby would be 2 years old.

If you have any information, the National Association of Letter Carriers reminded us Sunday that there are rewards that add up to more than $40,000.

“She’s a member of our union… she will always be our sister,” says Mack Julion from the association.

Police said in July 2020 that they had exhausted all their leads into Kierra Coles’ disappearance and had suspended the investigation.
Silence from the boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back