IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It occurs to me that if there is now a lot of media attention across the country on Kierra’s case, that it might put some pressure on her former boyfriend that, up to now, hadn’t been seen. I mean, he isn’t an official POI/suspect, but people always wonder who was last seen with the missing person. It would mean that there isn’t anyplace he can run to and avoid the scrutiny. It looks to me like there are two POIs, actually.

It occurs to me that if there is now a lot of media attention across the country on Kierra’s case, that it might put some pressure on her former boyfriend that, up to now, hadn’t been seen. I mean, he isn’t an official POI/suspect, but people always wonder who was last seen with the missing person. It would mean that there isn’t anyplace he can run to and avoid the scrutiny. It looks to me like there are two POIs, actually.

I have always wondered if Kiera went with a woman. As if to talk to her, and felt safe...perhaps someone connected with her BF

I often think of Kierra. Three years is way too long. Ugh. How do we get her story out there?!

Contact Joy Reid? She has a show on MSNBC, and was spouting off about no coverage of missing people of color. Seriously, I may do that, if I can figure out how to get the information to her. I think Kierra’s case could be solved with some attention.

Ok-I just emailed Joy Reid and asked for her help getting some attention for Kierra. Likely, I will get some kind of general-type response, with no real help, but I did ask her to pass it along to someone else at MSNBC, if it isn’t something that she can help with. I’ll keep you all posted when/if she responds

Ok-I just emailed Joy Reid and asked for her help getting some attention for Kierra. Likely, I will get some kind of general-type response, with no real help, but I did ask her to pass it along to someone else at MSNBC, if it isn’t something that she can help with. I’ll keep you all posted when/if she responds
Thanks you! I have never had luck with media. I get a response saying they’re interested and then nothing. I hope it works!

Thanks you! I have never had luck with media. I get a response saying they’re interested and then nothing. I hope it works!

I doubt it will; she was talking about how missing POC get no attention, so I wanted to give her a chance to “put her money where her mouth is”, because she has a tv show, and might be able to help instead of making things worse. But I am not convinced that “helping” is the goal, and I don’t understand why. I really think that with some attention, combined with what I think is a significant reward for information, that this can be solved, and Kierra and her family deserve this.

What station is Joy Reid show on, please? I'm in Cleveland Ohio area? Thanks. Thinking of Kierra and her loved ones.

She is on MSNBC-she has a show that I think could be of great benefit to Kierra’s family. And she (Joy) has expressed an interest in more coverage for the missing black women, of which, as we know, are many.

Where is Kierra Coles? Pregnant postal worker's mysterious disappearance still torture for her mom
Kierra Coles was last seen on Oct. 2, 2018. She was about three months pregnant.

ByEmily Shapiro
October 1, 2021, 6:29 AM
• 6 min read
Snipped
Phillips said police have not provided any information whenever she's called over the last year.

"I could never reach nobody. They're gone to lunch, they'll call me back, they're out of the office. It's always something," she told ABC News last week. "They don't even reach out and say, 'Well, Ms. Phillips, we're still going through this' ... or, 'We don't have any new leads.' Just say something."

The Chicago police didn't respond to Phillips' claim that they ignored her calls, but in a statement to ABC News the police department said it urges "anybody with knowledge of her last whereabouts ... to contact the Chicago Police Department."

"We are seeking any and all information in an attempt to locate her and we won't stop until we do," police said.

EXCLUSIVE: Mother of Missing Pregnant Postal Worker Kierra Coles Reveals Shocking Update Into Daughter's Disappearance

I simply do not understand how there ISN’T a person(s) of interest in this case! Come on! The writing is in the wall. This seems like a slam dunk.

Kierra, my prayer is that you and your child receive the justice you deserve.

The same as there has not been an identified "Person of Interest" in the disappearance of Orrin and Orson West.

Who, BTW, have also not been mentioned by Joy or MSNBC. How about an indepth investigation into their disappearance?

Along with a segment on Kierra Cole? We have plenty of missing minorities who are deserving of news coverage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back