Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what scenario would you come up with, that she would give her DNA if she knew it was him?

only thing i can think of is she didnt do it so doubts it is him.

Not necessarily.

I'm so confused with this story. How long has this baby actually been missing? Aug or Sep? It seems mom didn't know until Sept 17th. From what I understand so far, Mom says she gave Kyrian to a friend in Chicago to look after (when???) and that friend gave the baby to his/her Dad and girlfriend (guy with the "Gangsta" neck tattoo and g/f with boob tat of a lips eating cherries.) I haven't heard any media mention of this friend or Dad&co. being talked to or looked for by LE. Is it the friend's Dad, who she is saying went to pick up Kyrian, telling the lie that the Mom had sent him for the child?

Got me. Only have the stories mom gives, LE is pretty tight-lipped. Mom says August 18 he was given to family friend in Rockford. No clue when the tattoo bandits took him from the family friend. LE called mom on Sept 17th to ask her where her son was...

what scenario would you come up with, that she would give her DNA if she knew it was him?

I'm thinking that by refusing to give a DNA sample, she might feel she would look suspicious. If she knew it was him, gave DNA anyway, she feels she could still claim that she didn't have him in her care for over a month.

She may have been backed into a corner by police and realised that to refuse a DNA test would just make her look guilty anyway. They may have taken a while to convince her, and told her they would get some DNA to test another way even if she didn't co-operate.

Got me. Only have the stories mom gives, LE is pretty tight-lipped. Mom says August 18 he was given to family friend in Rockford. No clue when the tattoo bandits took him from the family friend. LE called mom on Sept 17th to ask her where her son was...

Where did you get August 18 from?

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

Imagine that you are this mother. Your child is missing. You want him home.

Would you call him 'the child'? Or would you call him Kyrian.
Would you speculate about what might have happened to him, horrifying though it may be? Would you be up all night, mind racing over the possibilities? Or would you just say you don't know and don't want to speculate.

Her word choice creeps me out.
And when media finally picks up would you then say that you don't want the media involved? That's what got me.
The mom was trying to move to Chicago. It all goes togeather. Idk tho I'm just gonna sit back and wait for this DNA test to see. I think its him. Something isn't right.

Honestly I don't think we should put that much emphasises on the sketch & pics of Kyrian. As people are saying decomp has a huge effect on the similarities. If you look at the bella case I would say her face is more bloated than in real life and hair tone/eyebrow tone, skin colour / tone is out but end of the day it was her, I didn't want it to be any baby :(

I don't know about that FaceTime of the mother, her eyes seem to be darting about as if someone is with her and she is taking guidance but again I don't think we can judge her going by this, if she didn't go on camera or covered her face while on camera like Lonzie's parents did we would all be mouthing off as to the whys, basically can't do right for doing wrong.

Any1 any idea how long the DNA may take? And if, a big if granted, this is poor Kyrian will LE keep it quiet incase it has detrimental effects in finding who did this. All IMO

I'm so confused with this story. How long has this baby actually been missing? Aug or Sep? It seems mom didn't know until Sept 17th. From what I understand so far, Mom says she gave Kyrian to a friend in Chicago to look after (when???) and that friend gave the baby to his/her Dad and girlfriend (guy with the "Gangsta" neck tattoo and g/f with boob tat of a lips eating cherries.) I haven't heard any media mention of this friend or Dad&co. being talked to or looked for by LE. Is it the friend's Dad, who she is saying went to pick up Kyrian, telling the lie that the Mom had sent him for the child?

Who are these tattooed people you are talking about?

I don't know about that FaceTime of the mother, her eyes seem to be darting about as if someone is with her and she is taking guidance but again I don't think we can judge her going by this

Plus it's possible that she doesn't seem upset or concerned enough because she did give her child to someone because she found him to be a burden. Maybe she never really bonded with him, and maybe in addition to that she has a mental illness that makes her prone to poorly thought-out, impulsive behaviour.
This may have led her to pass him onto a dodgy stranger and then not check on how he was doing afterwards.

I have a hard time believing that a mother would dismember her own child... Lots of women kill their children, but dismember?? She may have a mental illness but she doesn't fit the bill for a post-natal psychosis type psychotic break imo... And those cases are the only ones I can think of where mothers dismember their babies.

She hasn't heard from him since Sep. 6th?! l think she is very detached from him. l have four daughters and could never go that long without talking to them or seeing their faces. Plus the fact that she seems very nonchalant about the entire situation further proves that there is detachment.

lMO MOO and all that jazz.

Pretty sure I seen somewhere she would call the person who was caring for him and he would be on the phone while she would talk To him but he was just silent, I will go find a link.

Yup it's within this article..http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

She would call, he would just listen to her talk. Is that maybe because he couldn't talk or because he was as detached from her as she is him. MENTAL

Timeline is she dropped him off with the care giver August 18th according to this article and has since called but of course he said nothing down the phone so who
Is to say he was ever on the other end of the phone. WOW, this sounds like a nightmare for LE trying to piece all this together.

So she basically hasn't seen her son in over a month, hasn't spoken with him and found out Sep 17th when texting the caregiver after them not answering the phone to her was when it was apparent they no longer had her son. But then was only the night of Sep 17th she found out he was missing as LE contacted her but surely she would have known something was a-miss given the information in the text & surely she should have called LE STRAIGHT away. Hmmmmm.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

Imagine that you are this mother. Your child is missing. You want him home.

Would you call him 'the child'? Or would you call him Kyrian.
Would you speculate about what might have happened to him, horrifying though it may be? Would you be up all night, mind racing over the possibilities? Or would you just say you don't know and don't want to speculate.

Her word choice creeps me out.

Hinky. How long has the Mom been back in the area? Looks to be at least since early Sept when she moved into her new place. It's surprising that seeing her son wasn't at the top of her list of things to do.

I'm thinking that by refusing to give a DNA sample, she might feel she would look suspicious. If she knew it was him, gave DNA anyway, she feels she could still claim that she didn't have him in her care for over a month.

This.

They will know as soon as DNA test is determined I would think. However long that takes i'm not sure though?
I'd bet that they will fast track her DNA. No one wants to waste additional resources searching for a baby that's already found.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I would love to hear from these "family friends". I just can't believe how matter of fact she is on that video. I understand that people act differently is stressful situations but come on, she's Kyrian's momma - if he was mine, I would be inconsolable - I'd be so freaked out! They would probably have to give me sedatives to calm me down.

That being said, I wouldn't have dumped my child off with "family friends" either. Nothing makes sense here - I'm still leaning towards the child that was found in the lagoon is Kyrian:(. :(

The main thing that makes me think the lagoon child couldn't be him is the hair.

Oh...and the not talking on the phone...it's likely he doesn't talk much yet and had no interest in talking on the phone. So that part doesn't strikes me as anything out of the ordinary.

The mom has two videos of little Kyrian on her page. Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness