Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a sinking feeling when she said she would talk on the phone with him and he'd just sit silent and listen to her.
No 2 year old is EVER silent, even if he wasn't paying attention to her or talking, he'd be making noise. I have no hope for this little one.
So sad.

Idk the phone thing is kind of a hit or miss. I could maybe shine some light on this. I have a two year old who's father is gone all week working. He is only home on weekends. He calls home every night to talk with our son. And its a hit or miss. Sometimes our son really doesn't say much and is zoned out to the tv or busy playing trucks. Sometimes he likes to just seriously just sit and listen. Other times he won't stop talking and yelling dada.

I could see her not hearing Kyrian on a few occasions but not every single time. She had to of heard something. A giggle...mama something.

This just doesn't add up. Mom just "gives" the boy to a "friend" and doesn't bother to see him? Nothing from the "friend"? Who does this? Takes off and just leaves their baby with a "friend"? No. Something is definitely hinky here.

This makes me feel physically sick. So many unanswered questions that I just cannot get my head around.

Sadly, I do think this poor baby boy in the lagoon might be Kyrain. I hope I'm wrong. I was thinking how many unaccounted little boys could it be... But sadly probably many that I don't even want to think about.

This is so confusing. Did the Mum actually know said 'mr&mrs tattoo'? Who apparently now have him.
The police have not mentioned mr&mrs tattoo - they have not released a description of the people who could have this boy in there care? To me this is strange.

And is the first time the mum knew he wasn't with the family friend when the police got in touch?

Also how long did it take this woman to move!!!!!

Do we know for certain when the pictures were taken?

They were posted on her fb on the 6th of August. They were supposed to show his birthday - his birthday is on August 5th. I can't find any comments confirming that the pics were actually taken on the 5th, but there are plenty of other people in the pics so if LE can track them down they will be able to confirm what date it was.

Kyrian looks unhappy in all his last pictures even though it's his birthday, and the very last ones she posted of him were of him crying. I wonder if he was unwell - my heart breaks for him :( :( I wonder if it's possible he wasn't well, wasn't given proper medical care and died whilst in somebody's care, and for some reason they hid the body. I'd like to think that someone thought his mom wasn't looking after him properly and hatched a plan to get him away from her, to raise as their own. It's a possibility.

There are no more photos of him after these birthday photos, and nothing to indicate that he was still in his mom's care after that.

What type of body of water was this baby found in? A lagoon? Is there any larger animal life there? If so, is it possible the dismemberment happened after the body was put in the water?

I have two guesses:

1. her friend was confused because Kyrian had never been there to begin with
2. her friend was confused because mr. & mrs. tattoo picked Kyrian up, allegedly on behalf of mom

in both scenarios, it's sensible that friend called police - I know I sure would've

I am confused...so she texted her friend and asked to talk to Kyrian and her friend posted back wait, what, I'm confused...and then the police showed up at the friend house???

My guess is the friend probably said "Wait, what, I'm confused, "mr. tatoo" and "ms. tatoo" said you picked him up while I was at the store." JMO

this. or maybe that friend never had him and mom was making a "text trail"? either way i cant find her SM so i havent seen any of this :(

I have two guesses:

1. her friend was confused because Kyrian had never been there to begin with
2. her friend was confused because mr. & mrs. tattoo picked Kyrian up, allegedly on behalf of mom

in both scenarios, it's sensible that friend called police - I know I sure would've

If think once phone and text records are examined it will be clear what happened to Kyrian.

This case reminded me so much of Cecilia Denise Harris, a 20 month old who disappears a few years ago.

No one had seen the toddler for weeks. Mom claims she sent the baby to say with relatives. LE examined moms phone and found chit chat back and forth between friends asking where the child was, what was causing a bad smell in the basement and asking what she was burning in the back yard.

Turned out Cecilla had died earlier likely at the hands of her mother, was then left in the basement until the smell got to be unbearable. So mom then burned little Cecilla's body in a fire pit in the back yard to try and get rid of the remains.

You can read Cecilla's thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ecilia-Denise-Harris-20-mos-Dubuque-June-2010

If think once phone and text records are examined it will be clear what happened to Kyrian.

This case reminded me so much of Cecilia Denise Harris, a 20 month old who disappears a few years ago.

No one had seen the toddler for weeks. Mom claims she sent the baby to say with relatives. LE examined moms phone and found chit chat back and forth between friends asking where the child was, what was causing a bad smell in the basement and asking what she was burning in the back yard.

Turned out Cecilla had died earlier likely at the hands of her mother, was then left in the basement until the smell got to be unbearable. So mom then burned little Cecilla's body in a fire pit in the back yard to try and get rid of the remains.

You can read Cecilla's thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ecilia-Denise-Harris-20-mos-Dubuque-June-2010

WTH is wrong with these animals......I literally have NO words.

Everyone is different, but for the life of me I don't know how these moms aren't in 24 hour freak mode. Remember Hannah Graham? Her mom looked sick and like she was about to puke or faint during those interviews. This mom is so matter of fact, so relaxed. No begging "where's my baby". Again, I get that every person grieves differently, but you would think she lost her laptop or keys for goodness sakes. JMO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I always assume they're sedated. I know I would have to be and it would be obvious, I think, in my demeanor.

The Missing Person post states that he may be with a man KH and a female. Then later on she mentions the tattooed people "J" and "T".

So...
-August 18th she dropped her son off with a family friend, possibly KH and the female.
-She maintained contact with them but rarely spoke to her son.
-Sept 6th was the last day she spoke to her son
-She texted the "female" and asked to talk to her son and this is when the female texted back "wait, what? I'm confused"
-Apparently in this story, we're to believe that the family friend released Kyrian to somebody, believing this is what mom wanted to happen. These are the tattooed people J and T (??)
-September 17th she starts alerting people that her son is missing, asks people not to get the media involved, and media waits days to pick it up and report it.

That's what I get from all of this. Am I wrong?

I would love to hear from these "family friends". I just can't believe how matter of fact she is on that video. I understand that people act differently is stressful situations but come on, she's Kyrian's momma - if he was mine, I would be inconsolable - I'd be so freaked out! They would probably have to give me sedatives to calm me down.

That being said, I wouldn't have dumped my child off with "family friends" either. Nothing makes sense here - I'm still leaning towards the child that was found in the lagoon is Kyrian:(. :(

She has Facetime and uses it for an interview, you'd think she would want to Facetime or Skype with her boy if she doesn't get verbal communication from him when they talk on the phone...

The Missing Person post states that he may be with a man KH and a female. Then later on she mentions the tattooed people "J" and "T".

So...
-August 18th she dropped her son off with a family friend, possibly KH and the female.
-She maintained contact with them but rarely spoke to her son.
-Sept 6th was the last day she spoke to her son
-She texted the "female" and asked to talk to her son and this is when the female texted back "wait, what? I'm confused"
-Apparently in this story, we're to believe that the family friend released Kyrian to somebody, believing this is what mom wanted to happen. These are the tattooed people J and T (??)
-September 17th she starts alerting people that her son is missing, asks people not to get the media involved, and media waits days to pick it up and report it.

That's what I get from all of this. Am I wrong?

That is what I'm understanding also. Just to add something else I've seen; mr&ms tattoo is said to be the family friend's Dad and g/f who Mom doesn't know, but who supposedly said the Mom sent them to pick up the child. I just don't understand why there hasn't been a description of these two added to the public search information, if Kyrian is supposedly in their possession.

The longest I went without my son was to Serbia with my father after the war. We knew it would be the last moments with my grandparents. My son was 4 and my mom watched him. I called every 2nd day. My mom called the other days. I couldn't imagine not talking to him. 3 weeks was torture. Idk how people do it. Unless of course it's for bettering them selves with community help such as drug rehab ect ect.
Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am here, watching. Just so sad and angry about this case, I don't have much to say. Poor, poor little boy.

Here we go again. Another beautiful child whose parents just didn't care enough....

So here is says that the body that was found may have been all contained in a bag, but remains were somehow separated from the bag. I would guess an animal dismembered the body. This scenario makes it more believable that a mother could have done this, and it is typical that a mother wraps a body. Before I thought no way would a mother dismember a child but I don't think that was the case here.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/10/police-release-sketch-of-toddler-found-in-lagoon-at-chicago-park/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness