Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe LE says the child was dismembered and they believed the head, hands and feet were in a weighted bag in the lagoon. the parts came free from the bag. the lagoon was drained and no torso was found.

if at autopsy it was determined that he came apart as he decomposed, then he would not have been continually described as dismembered.

So here is says that the body that was found may have been all contained in a bag, but remains were somehow separated from the bag. I would guess an animal dismembered the body. This scenario makes it more believable that a mother could have done this, and it is typical that a mother wraps a body. Before I thought no way would a mother dismember a child but I don't think that was the case here.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/10/police-release-sketch-of-toddler-found-in-lagoon-at-chicago-park/

So here is says that the body that was found may have been all contained in a bag, but remains were somehow separated from the bag. I would guess an animal dismembered the body. This scenario makes it more believable that a mother could have done this, and it is typical that a mother wraps a body. Before I thought no way would a mother dismember a child but I don't think that was the case here.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/10/police-release-sketch-of-toddler-found-in-lagoon-at-chicago-park/

It has been clarified the toddler was dismembered, also there was no torso found!

The first press conference LE had they stated that they would identify the reasons, and the person who dismembered this child and then left him in a lagoon.

The marks left behind from human vs. wild animal disarticulation would be easy to distinguish.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi (goo-lee-EHL'-mee) said Tuesday that investigators are "cautiously optimistic" that the DNA from relatives of missing children will help them identify the remains.

Guglielmi says detectives went to Rockford over the weekend to collect DNA from the mother of a boy who recently went missing there. They've also submitted the DNA to national databases.
http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/pu...ossible-link-to-missing-rockford-boy-20150922

The Missing Person post states that he may be with a man KH and a female. Then later on she mentions the tattooed people "J" and "T".

So...
-August 18th she dropped her son off with a family friend, possibly KH and the female.
-She maintained contact with them but rarely spoke to her son.
-Sept 6th was the last day she spoke to her son
-She texted the "female" and asked to talk to her son and this is when the female texted back "wait, what? I'm confused"
-Apparently in this story, we're to believe that the family friend released Kyrian to somebody, believing this is what mom wanted to happen. These are the tattooed people J and T (??)
-September 17th she starts alerting people that her son is missing, asks people not to get the media involved, and media waits days to pick it up and report it.

That's what I get from all of this. Am I wrong?

Sure sounds like an abduction. And yet LE are saying they do not believe the child was abducted. I guess they do not believe this story.

i believe LE says the child was dismembered and they believed the head, hands and feet were in a weighted bag in the lagoon. the parts came free from the bag. the lagoon was drained and no torso was found.

if at autopsy it was determined that he came apart as he decomposed, then he would not have been continually described as dismembered.

Dear lord. I can't even begin to understand how anybody could do that. :(

This is so heartbreaking. I haven't looked at the Facebook pictures bc Idk if I can handle seeing the sadness in his eyes. Wtf is wrong with "parents" these days? Pure evil. I just don't understand.

Thanks to whoever posted about the Cecilia Harris case - I just had a look at the thread and it's heartbreaking :( :(

One thing I noticed is that it took months to get the DNA results back. I really hope it doesn't take a long time like that in this case. Hopefully Kyrian had been to a dentist recently and dental records can help identify him? Not sure how it works with toddlers, their teeth must be changing all the time anyway.

I think LE got fingerprints and footprints from the lagoon baby too, but they might have a hard time finding clean prints of Kyrian's since he's been gone so long!

That's a point - I wonder if his mom still has all his stuff, or if she supposedly gave it to the person who was supposedly meant to be looking after him. She's moved since then, so I wonder if she got rid of all his stuff when she moved? Be interesting to know if her new apartment has a bedroom set up for a toddler, or if it's just set up for a single, childfree person.

I think LE will be going through all mom's phone records and stuff like that now, too.

The Missing Person post states that he may be with a man KH and a female. Then later on she mentions the tattooed people "J" and "T".

So...
-August 18th she dropped her son off with a family friend, possibly KH and the female.
-She maintained contact with them but rarely spoke to her son.
-Sept 6th was the last day she spoke to her son
-She texted the "female" and asked to talk to her son and this is when the female texted back "wait, what? I'm confused"
-Apparently in this story, we're to believe that the family friend released Kyrian to somebody, believing this is what mom wanted to happen. These are the tattooed people J and T (??)
-September 17th she starts alerting people that her son is missing, asks people not to get the media involved, and media waits days to pick it up and report it.

That's what I get from all of this. Am I wrong?
She didn't ask anyone not to get the media involved. She asked her friends not to talk to the media. There's a difference, and it seemed obvious to me that she was acting on advice from LE. LE has released no information about the friend who was caring for the child, nor the couple who might have taken him. There's a reason they're withholding that information, and obviously, they don't want it leaked to the media.

Thanks to whoever posted about the Cecilia Harris case - I just had a look at the thread and it's heartbreaking :( :(

One thing I noticed is that it took months to get the DNA results back. I really hope it doesn't take a long time like that in this case. Hopefully Kyrian had been to a dentist recently and dental records can help identify him? Not sure how it works with toddlers, their teeth must be changing all the time anyway.

I think LE got fingerprints and footprints from the lagoon baby too, but they might have a hard time finding clean prints of Kyrian's since he's been gone so long!

That's a point - I wonder if his mom still has all his stuff, or if she supposedly gave it to the person who was supposedly meant to be looking after him. She's moved since then, so I wonder if she got rid of all his stuff when she moved? Be interesting to know if her new apartment has a bedroom set up for a toddler, or if it's just set up for a single, childfree person.

I think LE will be going through all mom's phone records and stuff like that now, too.

In Cecilla's case all that was left of her body was charred bones. I think that is why it took so long to match the DNA.

In the case of the baby found in the lagoon they have tissue that can be used for DNA testing.

JMO

Rockford police are holding a news conference Wednesday morning to discuss Kyrian's case. A statement issued by the city made no mention of any link with the Garfield Park remains. A Rockford police representative could not be reached.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-garfield-park-lagoon-baby-met-20150922-story.html

Hopefully there will be more info about Kyrian at tomorrow PC

Oh my, I wondered if we would hear about a press conference. Did they happen to mention a time? I'm not a registered user of the site.

Oh my, I wondered if we would hear about a press conference. Did they happen to mention a time? I'm not a registered user of the site.

I saw 11:30 on a reporter for WIFR facebook page. Sorry, don't have link.

A media briefing surrounding the disappearance of Kyrian Knox will be held at 11:30 on Wednesday...

Knox’s mother Lanisha says he was being watched for several weeks by her best friend’s father. Lanisha says she was told that man handed her son off to someone who claimed to have permission from Lanisha to allow the exchange.
http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Missing-Boy-328454341.html

The mother was on fb less than an hour ago, sharing a missing poster.

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/Missing-Boy-328454341.html

The mother was on fb less than an hour ago, sharing a missing poster.

I just can't with this story. So frustrating. Still no sketch or description (gender/race/anything) of this 'person' Kyrian was "handed off" to. We don't even know how long he's been missing. IMO, LE is either putting very little effort into this investigation or they are putting little belief in Mom's story. I think it's the latter.

Oh man. I don't know what's with the briefing. Almost seems as if they have an answer whether the baby found in the pond is Kyrian or not.
While part of me wants to find a name for the baby found, the other part of me doesn't want that baby to be Kyrian.
I have foolish hope that he's alive and being loved and cared for😢

Do we know for certain when the pictures were taken?

All I know is that mom says the sketch doesn't look a thing like him:
"Obviously, a toddler was found in Garfield Park and it's very similar in age to your son, do you think that's your son?" asks 13 News reporter Rebecca Klopf.

"That's not my son," Knox says.

She doesn't think the sketch of the toddler found in Chicago looks anything like Kyrian.

But at least in this picture of him, there's quite the resemblance, IMO (figure there's probably variation in weight due to sketching from remains, etc.) and the eye spacing and nose look awfully similar to me.

8847870_G.jpg

8847869_G.jpg

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298