Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now LE has given the volunteers 20 bad copies of the fliers, and have a pack of 40 more waiting for Kyrian's grandma, who is *still* not there. LE advised the volunteers to wait for the family rather than starting without them.

:banghead:

Mom just posted that the family should be at least halfway there now :waiting:

I have so much respect for those kind people who showed up to try to help (Some of them may not even know Kyrian's family). Giving up their Sat. to try to help another. What a shame. They don't have very many hours of daylight left. SMH

I have so much respect for those kind people who showed up to try to help (Some of them may not even know Kyrian's family). Giving up their Sat. to try to help another. What a shame. They don't have very many hours of daylight left. SMH

Yes, they are really good people. I'm in disbelief that the family isn't there, and above all his mother said she couldn't make it because she would be at the hospital. This boggles my mind. He deserves their complete attention and focus now more than ever. Just out of respect for him, mom should have been there all week searching every nook and cranny of Rockford.

Still no sign of them, and Lanisha has stopped answering messages on fb. The volunteers seem annoyed (who can blame them!).

Why would the family not show for a search that they organized??? This is so frustrating. Are they keeping Kyrian somewhere so that is why there is no sense of urgency to search for him? Doubtful, but it would be nice if it was true. I don't like where my mind is going....poor, sweet Kyrian.

Wow. It looks like no one showed up for this baby except some good Samaritans. The mom didn't even bother to go and she's the one that set it up. This mom really gets me. It's only a matter of time. SMDH.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still no sign of them, and Lanisha has stopped answering messages on fb. The volunteers seem annoyed (who can blame them!).

I went back to read any updates about the search on the facebook post, and I can't find it. Has it been deleted?

Wow. It looks like no one showed up for this baby except some good Samaritans. The mom didn't even bother to go and she's the one that set it up. This mom really gets me. It's only a matter of time. SMDH.

I got the impression that it was concerned strangers who convinced the mom to do a search, and she felt like she had to go along with it. MOO.

I got the impression that it was concerned strangers who convinced the mom to do a search, and she felt like she had to go along with it. MOO.

In my opinion, that whole family, friends, caregivers, whoever ... they all need to be sat down for a serious polygraph. :(

Where is Kyrian? :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Aww man :( his family didn't show.

Seems so bizarre that a mother had other things to do then search for her missing child. Idk you'd think even if ya new the odds where such and such you'd still be there to represent your son.

This makes me so sad. Somebody needs to step up....wth!!! Even the police were like don't go searching with out them :(

I just can't understand why Kyrian's family and friends wouldn't want to keep his name out there, FRONT AND CENTER in the media! If they believe he was taken by the tattooed couple (do they believe that???), someone could recognize him. :gaah:

So... to summarize the past couple of days... someone stepped in and did some PR work on mom (my hypothesis only), which resulted in her organizing a search, that only people who are strangers to Kyrian actually cared enough to show up for. Fanfreakingtastic. Poor sweet baby boy. :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This is so depressing. I don't get it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Guess it wasn't good timing for them? :facepalm:

Your probably right. I don't think the search would have been productive anyway as I am convinced this poor baby is gone, but the effort would have been nice. I wonder what LE thinks of this. (modsnip)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member