Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the perp is already in jail so no worry about him bolting.

No hurry to file charges either, that just gives the prosecution less time until the trial has to start. Let the detectives get all the evidence gathered and examined, then file charges.

JMO
Well doesn't this make to much sense!!! Ill settle with this.

Arg....now she was moving back to Chicago again. I'm going to tear my hair out, I swear.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's all very confusing. Another element that confuses me is the number of small children at the caretaker's home. I remember reading that the caretaker's child had broken the phone. Then I read that the BF's child was also at the home temporarily. So were there 2 or 3 little ones present? I haven't read any comments attributed to the BF? Has she spoken out? All MOO

Broken brain, I understand. Broken brain, broken heart. I get it.

No, it's not off limits, and I'll bet you're right. That's why the woman was befuddled when mom called. She didn't see the couple take him; someone told her they did. :idea: It makes so much sense. She didn't see it because she wasn't home. Someone else was home with the kids, alone. Yep, that's a very plausible scenario.

RBBM

bessie,

This sums it up for me, for this and so many I the cases here on WS :tears;

:eek:verreaction:

We need answers! I can only hope, for this precious child and the countless others we sleuth here, that they will come to light....
:please:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I checked the fb page and someone said that channel 13 was there waiting and mom said they were about 30 min away and that was three hours ago. And there has been nothing els posted.
I am going to assume that no news right now is good news and everyone showed up. I wish I had a sitter for my 2 year old because I'd love to go help. I hope they find some answers today and channel 13 can bring some attention to Kyrian.

Ugh, I just wish people wouldn't bring kids to these searches. There are so many kids in the pictures at the above link.

Ugh, I just wish people wouldn't bring kids to these searches. There are so many kids in the pictures at the above link.
I agree. I was going to but I could not find a sitter. And if I new Rockford better I'd maybe just go pass out flyers with my son. He'd enjoy the walk. But his father didn't like the idea and says there are some not so good areas there. And its scary going out into the unknown with your defenceless child because if someone messes with you you can't just run away with a 30 pound two year old. I read to much here and its left me overtly awear of danger. Lol
But as far as actually searching no way. Even if I new the area. Cant risk what your child could see. But then again maybe that's why nobody showed up the first time and had no choice but to bring their kids. I guess if it was my family and had no sitter I'd put my son in our little hiking backpack and go looking.

Maybe they just took the kids for the "vigil" part and not the actual searching part.

Apparently LE were there too, so the kids should have been safe :)

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old boy Kyrian Knox will lead a group, by bus from Chicago to Rockford, and then hold a vigil for the boy on Saturday. Cameshia Harris says the prayer and search vigil will be held from 1pm-5pm on Saturday...
Harris says police will be at the rally to support the family and seeking tips on the boy's whereabouts.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/rally-to-be-held-saturday-for-missing-2-year-old-in-rockford

This makes my heart happy!!!! LE was there! Mom was....looks like a good size group. After looking at the pictures it does look kid friendly. Regardless I'm just happy everyone showed up.
I shared his picture AGAIN on fb and got a few of my girlfriends to share and noticed a few people shared their picture as well. People are starting to catch on. Makes me feel better for him and his family.

I do see pictures of searchers on the train tracks with children. Not the best idea, HOWEVER I am so pleased to see so many people join the search. It makes my heart happy. If you search Kyrian Knox on Facebook his poster has been shared hundreds of times and every day. There is an amazing angel of a woman that set up the Find Kyrian website and she seems to be working tirelessly for little Kyrian. I hope there are some answers coming soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I get home from work today and see that there is ACTION taking place!
Awareness is key-says our fellow WSer Foxfire.

Thanks for the updates on the search everyone!

I get home from work today and see that there is ACTION taking place!
Awareness is key-says our fellow WSer Foxfire.

Thanks for the updates on the search everyone!

Oh...me too!! I just got home. I'm so happy to see people, LE and media showing up for Kyrian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member