Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god if anyone in my life ever goes missing first thing I'm doing is deleting my fb account.

My thing is that it seems like she thinks lagoon baby is her son. Why els wait to get DNA back to keep on searching. Yet at the same time I guess its hard to really search if there is nothing to go off of as in where to search.
I think she is being lazy otherwise I can't think of another reason besides knowledge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I swear to god if anyone in my life ever goes missing first thing I'm doing is deleting my fb account.

My thing is that it seems like she thinks lagoon baby is her son. Why els wait to get DNA back to keep on searching. Yet at the same time I guess its hard to really search if there is nothing to go off of as in where to search.

My point was it would have to take a pretty big reason for someone's brain to except that a child found in a completely different area then where you left your child could be your child. I always think or get the impression that parents of missing kids don't even believe it even when its laid out for them.

Is that so ? I've been away for a bit and just trying to catch up . I thought it was pretty unlikely he was lagoon baby. Hmmm Do you mind sharing why you think that ?

Is that so ? I've been away for a bit and just trying to catch up . I thought it was pretty unlikely he was lagoon baby. Hmmm Do you mind sharing why you think that ?
Because the mother is waiting for DNA to come back from lagoon baby to do any more searches.
Is that what you ment? Why I think she thinks that her child might be lagoon baby?

It was marked private because some "trolls" were being exceedingly cruel to little Kyrian's mother. It was bad, and I don't blame them for changing the access.

Long time lerker (Work & Lurk), first time poster.

Because the mother is waiting for DNA to come back from lagoon baby to do any more searches.
Is that what you ment? Why I think she thinks that her child might be lagoon baby?

I think he might be the lagoon baby too. JMO

It was marked private because some "trolls" were being exceedingly cruel to little Kyrian's mother. It was bad, and I don't blame them for changing the access.

Long time lerker (Work & Lurk), first time poster.

:welcome: to WS. Sorry it is such a sad and tragic case though.

Maybe she's not searching because she's just broken inside? She's lost hope? Can't really function right now?

I can't know what it's like to have a missing kid. I'd like to think I know exactly what I'd do but I'm not entirely confident on how well I'd hold up if I were actually living that nightmare. My heart goes out to these parents. Too much of the time they're darned if they do and darned if they don't, all the while they're screaming inside and just want their kid to be found, and be safe.

moo.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, but KH has ties to the same area that "Lagoon Baby" was found. KH indicated the murder victim in the following story was his aunt - this also happened in the West Garfield area (back in 2013) - so I'm guessing he knew the area. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-home-20130904_1_body-killing-woman-duct-tape
Wow....like who the heck leaves the house so someone can get rid of the dead body. Whoa....its like they were mad at him for not getting stuff done all ready so they turned him in for that. Not because it was wrong.

Anyways, only time will tell but so far everything is pointing to Ky actually being lagoon baby. [emoji20]

Still no answers for this poor boy.
I have always believed lagoon baby is Kyrain, I think the police know this too. Or there surly would be more information, public appeals and urgency!! But I just don't see anything.

:banghead: This just gets worse and worse. I can't even describe how disgusted and angry I feel with everyone who let this innocent little boy down. :banghead:

I never did understand why a man would offer to keep TWO toddlers for such a long period of time. This never made sense to me.

My sisterinlaw sometimes works weekends and when her husband watches his OWN toddler for JUST the weekend, i can sense his stress. MOST men really aren't equipped for long term toddler watching or at least most men don't WANT to be the sole caretaker of a toddler over a long period of time. NOT man bashing. It's just the nature of sexes.

Watching Two 2 year olds is something even I wouldn't want to do, and I have 4 children - so it's not for lack of experience. It's just not fun! It's stressful work- especially 2 year olds- they fight over everything.

Of course that doesn't mean he needed to kill the kid! Why didn't he just tell the mom "I can't do this"

(sorry Mods, I lost my head for a minute!)

Maybe it is a stretch. But I am trying hard to understand why the 2 yr old was left there, with very little 2 way communication possible. It is so curious to me.

Maybe it is a stretch. But I am trying hard to understand why the 2 yr old was left there, with very little 2 way communication possible. It is so curious to me.

That's what boggled me from the beginning. This theory makes the most sense. A baby caught in the crossfire of a love triangle 😔

But still, this is all assumption. Hopefully LE gets to the bottom of this quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw