IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True enough. However, (Again) we know he didn't actually see the trio of suspects "while he was on his way" to work.

Correct?

Only if we were to use Google Maps shortest route as the definition, but if we did that he might take Rt59 to the PD every day rather than Grass Lake Rd to State Park Rd which seems to have been his usual routine.

There's no guarantee that being parked on Honing isn't a red flag, there's also no way to know that he wasn't parked there sipping coffee preparing his mind for the day ahead.

IMO the same can be said in regards to the evidence the Task Force has said points to a homicide. Just because they haven't released the specifics, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sure if you are disregarding what the task force themselves have said regarding this investigation and all evidence that has been provided by them.

IMO the same can be said in regards to the evidence the Task Force has said points to a homicide. Just because they haven't released the specifics, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

exactly.

It was "highly unlikely" Gliniewicz died from an accident, Rudd said, and he added he is "leaning toward homicide." However, if he had to rule on the case with the evidence he knows now, he said he would rule the manner of death undetermined.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20150909/news/150908761/

The coroner ultimately determines manner of death: homicide, suicide, accidental, or undetermined.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/investigators-accuse-coroner-of-jeopardizing-fox-lake-case/977112/

No, it's not the same thing at all. Not unless someone has seen the reports and is sharing an opinion. Any one of us can go online to search MSM and look for comments, but I doubt any of us can find a way to see the Task Force's evidence.

Sure if you are disregarding what the task force themselves have said regarding this investigation and all evidence that has been provided by them.

Where did T say they were 'disregarding' what the task force said? The statement was:

"...Just because they haven't released the specifics, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Nothing about disregarding it.

The kerfuffle was about comments out there in the cyber world. The comments are there to be read by anyone who is so inclined....The "evidence" claimed to exist by the task force is NOT out there to be read about or seen. All we can say is that it is CLAIMED to exist. JMO

Only if we were to use Google Maps shortest route as the definition, but if we did that he might take Rt59 to the PD every day rather than Grass Lake Rd to State Park Rd which seems to have been his usual routine.

There's no guarantee that being parked on Honing isn't a red flag, there's also no way to know that he wasn't parked there sipping coffee preparing his mind for the day ahead.

It seems like a good location for that. If so maybe other officers knew he had that habit and maybe some of them do it themselves. If that's the case they'd know exactly where he was, could get there quickly and not ask questions about the location. They would also know whether or not people regularly hung out there at 8am.

No. I'm not the one disregarding what the task force has said.

Can't read it.....no subscription. JMO

Nothing exciting other than she pleaded not guilty and her defense attorney said the claims were "way out of proportion and overblown."

Can't read it.....no subscription. JMO

I guess I must have set one up at some point.

A Vernon Hills woman denies she gave false information that led to an intense hunt for men who purportedly shot and killed Fox Lake police Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz.

Kristin B. Kiefer, 31, of the 0-100 block of Tanwood Court, appeared for an arraignment hearing Wednesday before Lake County Circuit Judge Victoria Rossetti. Kiefer pleaded not guilty to felony and misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges for filing a false police report and obstructing justice.

Rossetti set Kiefer's trial for Jan. 19. Kiefer has been free since posting 10 percent of a $100,000 bail after her bond hearing Sept. 3

Outside court, defense attorney Gal Pissetzky said the claims against Kiefer are "way out of proportion and overblown."

Nothing exciting other than she pleaded not guilty and her defense attorney said the claims were "way out of proportion and overblown."

LOL Were they trying to say that SHE caused the 400-LE manhunt? I'd say that may be overblown.....I think she was just looking for attention, as she said soon after. JMO

LOL Were they trying to say that SHE caused the 400-LE manhunt? I'd say that may be overblown.....I think she was just looking for attention, as she said soon after. JMO

I am just shocked they were able to find no fingerprints, to prove the man reached for her car, so quickly and without 6+ weeks of highly specialized forensic equipment being brought in to look.

I truly feel that besides from a fraudulent aspect; I would prefer if he did actually commit suicide rather then getting murdered on the month he was set to retire.

So hoping that it is a suicide for the sake of the victim isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Most people are saddened by a loved ones suicide. But I think the hurt is way more tremendous and scary when your loved one is murdered by some wacko running the streets. Jmo

I have no problem accepting that it MIGHT have been a suicide. But I dislike the way people are piling on and attributing all kinds of nefarious scenarios to the poor man's decision. [ IF he did so]---

OT........a friend, a long time ago truly tried to end her life and failed, but was in a coma for 3 days and when she woke, her mother was standing over her hospital bed and shrieked "don't you know that's AGAINST THE LAW ?" JMO

It seems like a good location for that. If so maybe other officers knew he had that habit and maybe some of them do it themselves. If that's the case they'd know exactly where he was, could get there quickly and not ask questions about the location. They would also know whether or not people regularly hung out there at 8am.

I'd be comfortable with a location like that near work, I've worked alongside the same people for the past 12 years and none of them know the locations I frequent before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat