IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't middle class, it was middle aged whites from 44 to 54 Iirc. I just saw something on Netflix about the history of forensic science which indicates the poisons from lead were well known in the 1920's and they hid it for at decades. Greed and corruption is nothing new. It's just exposed more due to social media.

Yes that's right,Thank you...I was mid-rant missed seeing my error.

While greed and corruption are nothing new,I believe we're seeing a new form driven by declining morals and unrealistic expectations clashing with the economic reality of a Nation in decline.

NEWS; MAN NEARLY ARRESTED FOR DEATH OF FOX LAKE LT. JOE GLINIEWICZ: 'HE TRIED TO PIN IT ON US'

This might answer some of the questions raised early on in the investigation.

Wow!!! I am completely stunned. I thought for sure this was kids he tried pinning it on this whole time. Thank goodness for receipts and witnesses or these men may have been in big trouble. I am so happy they can now sleep at night and live in peace. Stuff just got real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEWS; MAN NEARLY ARRESTED FOR DEATH OF FOX LAKE LT. JOE GLINIEWICZ: 'HE TRIED TO PIN IT ON US'

This might answer some of the questions raised early on in the investigation.

Gliniewicz would have seen them at the BP Station on the West side of Rt.12 as he was driving Southbound.He may have given the same description whether he saw these 3 or not,we'll never know for sure...If he purposely put these 3 men at risk Gliniewicz is beyond despicable.

Dino's Den....It's been a long time since I've been there,looks like it's now a 24 hours a day dinner.Glad these guys avoided any serious problems.

. I'm trying to do a Wedding list with my Son (his wedding) and it's not going well sigh.....

O/T
A suggestion. . . I prepared my list and gave it to the bride! Knew he would do his own list. She wanted it for the "Save the Date" cards. A few weeks later when I hadn't heard anyone mention them, I asked her if Son had vetoed the list. She looked at me in horror and said "No, he won't do that!" After some discussion, she said she would not let him cut my list! You know, the bride is always right. 😂. PS' This is my 3 rd child's wedding so I have learned some secrets. Ha ha! Good luck and enjoy. Be sure to look at your son's face when the door opens and he sees his bride for the first time. It is a look you will never forget! Get a picture if you can. Then you may turn and watch the bride come down the aisle.

Another beautiful and touching moment is to have your son walk you down the aisle to your pew, and give you a kiss before he steps up to his position as groom.

Investigators have also seen evidence that Gliniewicz had made contact with a woman linked to the Outlaws motorcycle gang to discuss the possibility of a gang member doing harm to Marrin, said multiple sources with knowledge of the investigation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...op-suicide-20151104-story.html#navtype=outfit

Police also said Gliniewicz had forged documents to get equipment from a military surplus program.

Joe was very familiar with the concrete plant property as he used it to run tactical training exercises for his explorers. - Filenko on AC360, CNN

Thank you, I have wondered more than once as to why there.

Just want to say had this tidbit been out I would have been thinking suicide then, regardless of the vandalism report. And if the police where not even thinking about suicide then they need more schooling. jmo idk

So when Gliniewicz staged his own death scene in an isolated area where the Explorers practiced, he had plenty of practice.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/7/71/1071605/officials-confirm-fox-lake-cop-killed

OK, now that I am caught up, the other thing I've been waiting to post is an inquiry to when and where Steelman's wedding to Madonna will be held. Those that have followed this thread from the beginning will understand. I do hope we are all invited. It's an event I wouldn't want to miss.

The post that Cubby is referring to is the post where I stated that the chances of Gliniewicz committing suicide were about the same as the chances that I would marry Madonna someday. I had a feeling you'd be making contact.

Can you believe it Cubby ?? I never thought in a million years I'd be getting married to her, seeing how we have nothing in common and don't even know one another. All that aside, the wedding ceremony is planned for this coming Saturday at the peak of Mt. Everest. I've contacted the bride-to-be, and sent out about twenty thousand invitations to special guests. The guest list is mainly made up from members of the task force, the entire city of Fox Lake, Homeland Security employees, individual #1, Individual #2, Drew Peterson(in absentia) , and many others who kept things "close to the vest" and hidden from the public for the last 3 months, which resulted in this impromptu action.

Guest speakers will include George (I know nothing !!) Filenko, Denise Sharpe, the three men wrongly implicated in the "murder", and last but not least, Melodie and D.J. Gliniewicz.

Although thousands of people have been invited, we are realistically expecting a turnout of a dozen or so people, made up mainly of helicopter pilots and sherpa guides. Keep in mind Cubby, there's always the possibility that I will be left standing at the alter, so be prepared. All Websleuths members that enjoy watching me eat crow are also encouraged to attend. Saturday 2:00 p.m., Nepal India, peak of Everest.
Causal dress, snow boots and gloves encouraged.

Special thanks goes out to the Fox Lake Explorer post for the funding required to make this venture possible.

JGliniwietz.jpg
"Don't like jail ? How much ya' got in your wallet, punk !?"

LMAO yes so u felt no betrayel as I did. You were a born sleuther. I missed the gene and acquired it later in life LOL

Yep that's how I felt too. I was like way younger than my other friends so I knew before everyone... 6 to be exact. And she told me how they keep some at home (presents) and some at my dads office (more presents) and I was so relieved I started crying and I go "mom so not to be rude but I was wondering where the REST of my presents were when I only saw five in your closet I thought maybe I was really bad."

You know, a sleuth from the get go, and concerned about the truly important things like where the f the rest of my presents were lol.

The next year I learned how to pick my parents closet lock and open and reward presents so I could snoop. Er I mean GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE MATTER.;)

Sorry for the off topic... Still catching up on six pages of posts and this made me laugh and feel lucky there were others out there like me

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

The post that Cubby is referring to is the post where I stated that the chances of Gliniewicz committing suicide were about the same as the chances that I would marry Madonna someday. I had a feeling you'd be making contact.

Can you believe it Cubby ?? I never thought in a million years I'd be getting married to her, seeing how we have nothing in common and don't even know one another. All that aside, the wedding ceremony is planned for this coming Saturday at the peak of Mt. Everest. I've contacted the bride-to-be, and sent out about twenty thousand invitations to special guests. The guest list is mainly made up from members of the task force, the entire city of Fox Lake, Homeland Security employees, individual #1, Individual #2, Drew Peterson(in absentia) , and many others who kept things "close to the vest" and hidden from the public for the last 3 months, which resulted in this impromptu action.

Guest speakers will include George (I know nothing !!) Filenko, Denise Sharpe, the three men wrongly implicated in the "murder", and last but not least, Melodie and D.J. Gliniewicz.

Although thousands of people have been invited, we are realistically expecting a turnout of a dozen or so people, made up mainly of helicopter pilots and sherpa guides. Keep in mind Cubby, there's always the possibility that I will be left standing at the alter, so be prepared. All Websleuths members that enjoy watching me eat crow are also encouraged to attend. Saturday 2:00 p.m., Nepal India, peak of Everest.
Causal dress, snow boots and gloves encouraged.

Special thanks goes out to the Fox Lake Explorer post for the funding required to make this venture possible.

attachment.php

"Don't like jail ? How much ya' got in your wallet, punk !?"
:lol: u crazy

Which famous chef is preparing the crow?

Wow! I just heard this on the news and came right here to read up. I followed the case for a while, but lost interest when nothing more came up. I am so sorry to have fallen so far behind.

So many cases, so little time.

Gliniewicz would have seen them at the BP Station on the West side of Rt.12 as he was driving Southbound.He may have given the same description whether he saw these 3 or not,we'll never know for sure...If he purposely put these 3 men at risk Gliniewicz is beyond despicable.

Dino's Den....It's been a long time since I've been there,looks like it's now a 24 hours a day dinner.Glad these guys avoided any serious problems.
Do we have a source for Dino's Den, cause that's a 10 min drive away from the Rt. 12 BP station. I was thinking more like the Whistle Stop Cafe. Good thing the guy kept his receipt!

I never thought in a million years I'd be getting married to her, seeing how we have nothing in common and don't even know one another.
Thank you for the detailed and well played humor! :laughing:

Thank you for the detailed and well played humor! :laughing:

AGREE! I am still laughing....who will be the best man? The post should be published so that the bride-to-be can enjoy it. JMO

Officials at Motorola Solutions, which pledged $50,000 in reward money to help solve the murder of Fox Lake police Lt. Joseph Gliniewicz, said Wednesday money will be given instead to Fox Lake Police Explorer Post 300.

Schaumburg-based Motorola Solutions Inc.'s donation of $50,000 to the Explorer post will be used to help
replace funds that Gliniewicz apparently stole, company spokesman Kurt Ebenhoch said Wednesday.

Among several suburban fundraisers, one of the most prominent was the McHenry Outdoor Theater's Sept. 9 showing of the 1978 movie "Superman," with proceeds from ticket sales and concessions being donated to a Gliniewicz memorial fund. Some 300 people attended and $5,016 was raised, according to theater owner Scott Dehn.

The money has already been donated, but Dehn isn't asking for it back.

"The overwhelming feeling is sadness over the whole situation," Dehn said. "We're trying to focus on the fact that this community tried to come together to focus on what they thought was good at the time, for the right reasons.

"Even despite the news that came out (Wednesday), that's a positive that can be said for the community."

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151104/news/151109468/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member