IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to steelman and Madonna! I will be looking for my invitation in the mail!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know where they are registered? I checked WalMart, did not see them on wedding registry. Back on topic.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ts-Extensive-Criminal-Activity-340194422.html

3/27/15 – Messages between Gliniewicz and an LFL Executive
snip

JG: “Thanks and what would you need since we are rechartering, just the organization and organization head info/signature? I’m keeping this under wraps for now, only you the chief, my wife and myself know this and I current want to keep it that way until the final decision is made”

4/14/15 – Messages between Gliniewicz and Individual #1
snip
JG: “I talked to him again, and now thinks this is a knee-jerk reaction, and that when we put in our 2 wks, or set a retirement date, then he will move it…”

bbm It appears to me that the chief & the LFL ex were also involved in at least knowing. jmo
I don't think the executive knew about the theft. My take on this was he was keeping the change under wraps for the Explorers charter to be removed from the PD, and put under something that the auditor lady couldn't criticize. He made it sound like she didn't like the program or him, so he had to move it for the sake of the Explorers, not divulging to the executive all the money that was missing.
I'm still on the fence about the chief knowing something was up because of the last text sent my Joe to him.

Did you know where they are registered? I checked WalMart, did not see them on wedding registry. Back on topic.

The Dollar Tree, and any Budweiser distributor nationwide. Don't try and combine this with any Christmas gifts either, those are seperate.

True -- but if you read any of his social media, you'll see a snapshot of someone who was, to put it politely, not a deep thinker. Quite the opposite of one, really -- a very vain, arrogant, crude, rude, opinionated, and judgmental person.
wb. missed you and still miss the others.

I always knew he was not the kind of person who would be on my dinner party list.

Sexual harrassment too, Joe ??

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...plaint-Years-Ago-340554402.html#ixzz3qdNVPSiX
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

How could mama bear Gliniewicz not know about this ?? Did she care ?

This would have been 15 years ago. I wonder what kind of stories there are floating around out there that we haven't heard about yet..............

But remember.. she said to the media interview that he always came home to her :confused:

True -- but if you read any of his social media, you'll see a snapshot of someone who was, to put it politely, not a deep thinker. Quite the opposite of one, really -- a very vain, arrogant, crude, rude, opinionated, and judgmental person.

Sociopaths always think they a smarter than everyone else, and can get away with whatever they want. When their plans are thwarted in any way, they lash out and it's always someone else's fault. They have no remorse, do they?

I wonder if he might have been a sociopath. They can appear normal to most people and even seem charming. But there are people on WS who saw what he was from the beginning. Thank you.

Sociopaths always think they a smarter than everyone else, and can get away with whatever they want. When their plans are thwarted in any way, they lash out and it's always someone else's fault. They have no remorse, do they?

I wonder if he might have been a sociopath. They can appear normal to most people and even seem charming. But there are people on WS who saw what he was from the beginning. Thank you.

I'm glad I'm on that list and I'm still puzzled by how others missed it.

I don't know if he was a sociopath. He does seem a bit narcissistic. I don't know how charming he was, but one thing about which I'm fairly confident: the fact that he was a police officer and member of the military put a halo on him that made it difficult for many people to see him clearly.

Knowing what we know now, it would be interesting to go back two or three months ago and listen to lengthy interviews given by his wife. Both her body language and how she picked her words would be very interesting to observe. The first time I ever saw her at a press conference, she appeared to be sort of nervous and uncomfortable, but I pretty much attributed it to the shock of his passing as well as someone who wasn't used to being spotlighted in front of the news cameras.

Would she have suspected suicide from the onset, or did she believe it was an ambush murder like 98% of the country ? Was she secretly cursing Joe for leaving her dangling in the wind, under investigation and all alone ?
I wish they could get one of those body language experts to analyze the videos she was in and point out characteristics that most of us would probably miss.

I know she seemed genuinely upset in the beginning, and maybe she was, but was it sorrow over what happened or sorrow that she was at risk to lose 100's of thousands of dollars ? Everything this duo did appeared to be based around money, or the lack thereof.

That is exactly the attitude and resentment that made me suspicious about Melody and her possible involvement during her interview.

The Dollar Tree, and any Budweiser distributor nationwide. Don't try and combine this with any Christmas gifts either, those are seperate.

Glad to see humor has returned. Maybe off topic, but, gee, everyone needs a laugh afterall this ugly stuff has been revealed.

I don't know if he was a sociopath. He does seem a bit narcissistic. I don't know how charming he was, but one thing about which I'm fairly confident: the fact that he was a police officer and member of the military put a halo on him that made it difficult for many people to see him clearly.

He wasn't a sociopath, but he was definitely a narcissist. I can't say for sure if he had NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder).[h=3][/h]

“He was murdered:” Exclusive interview with Lt. Gliniewicz’s wife Friday on Crime Watch Daily
http://fox6now.com/2015/09/30/he-wa...t-joe-gliniewicz-friday-on-crime-watch-daily/
That goes along with this statement from DJ. Understood that family members want to think/believe the best in each other. But now that both of these family members are under investigation, it begins to feel more like cover-up and distraction from early on.

My father has never once had a suicidal thought in his life.
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20150920/news/150929933/

Knowing what we know now, it would be interesting to go back two or three months ago and listen to lengthy interviews given by his wife. Both her body language and how she picked her words would be very interesting to observe. The first time I ever saw her at a press conference, she appeared to be sort of nervous and uncomfortable, but I pretty much attributed it to the shock of his passing as well as someone who wasn't used to being spotlighted in front of the news cameras.

Would she have suspected suicide from the onset, or did she believe it was an ambush murder like 98% of the country ? Was she secretly cursing Joe for leaving her dangling in the wind, under investigation and all alone ?
I wish they could get one of those body language experts to analyze the videos she was in and point out characteristics that most of us would probably miss.

I know she seemed genuinely upset in the beginning, and maybe she was, but was it sorrow over what happened or sorrow that she was at risk to lose 100's of thousands of dollars ? Everything this duo did appeared to be based around money, or the lack thereof.

Maybe Mel is just good at acting. Jmo:happydance:

A recap of bombshells .....

Is this standard operating procedure for you Joe, planting things in order to frame people ? I'd really rather not know........ The Volo bog is a swamp area where you could dispose of a body. I guess that would be second on the list if planting evidence didn't work out too well.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151104/news/151109469/

Promotion to Police Chief of Antioch..... nothing wrong with furthering your career ambitions, I guess. One does have to wonder how much money he could skim with an entire police department at his disposal.

I guess calling in the 3 suspicious males and staging a murder was an attempt to focus the investigation somewhere other than his surviving family. Well, that and and an attempt to make sure they got plenty of money from the police union. Was his wife supposed to take some of the insurance money and replenish the Explorer Post account after his death ?

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151104/news/151109564/

Hmmm..........normally we would I guess, but not this time. I think all that privacy is what got you in trouble to start with.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151104/news/151109564/

Hmmmm...what about a bunch of these other dirty cops we've seen through the years, you okay with them ?

I bet I know......they'll find their way into a database, rest assured. F the Constitution and the laws.

This could put any of his previous convictions in jeopardy. Hope this doesn't get any dangerous people off.

For all those who are shocked that the victimology findings of an adult American male reveal a pattern of the viewing of internet *advertiser censored*: Uhmmmmm Yeah,and guess what ? Females aren't far behind.

There's a lot to be disgusted with about Charles Gliniewicz's conduct,but sorry folks I don't get the righteous indignation...Odds are your neighbors are probably no better or worse about *advertiser censored* than C.J.Gliniewicz.

In this case the *advertiser censored* is just icing on the cake imo.
The accusation of sexual harassment in the workforce is most troubling.

About a decade ago there was a lawsuit or situation that led to the Mrs. answering the door to find a man serving a subpoena. Apparently the man was rude to her so she chased the guy out to his car which resulted in him hitting her or running over her foot with his car. :thinking: Her response was to sue the guy.
Lost in the story as I never could find the answer, is why was the guy serving a subpoena to the G residence in the first place?
Maybe it involved the sexual harassment case.

Does anybody know the details?

People can reveal a lot about themselves in interviews and even still photos. I once read a book about reading body language in pictures. From the first time I saw Joe's picture on the news, I felt squeamish. I don't like looking at him now. The same with Melodie. That's what I was trying to point out by posting the pictures I did. Yes, I commented on her weight, but there is more to it than that.

This could put any of his previous convictions in jeopardy. Hope this doesn't get any dangerous people off.

TBH I'm more concerned about innocent people being unfairly tried and/or convicted.

edited to add: people who are dangerous to a society shouldn't be allowed to roam free to prey on people but I don't believe that innocent people winding up as collateral damage is worth it if that's the trade-off.

People can reveal a lot about themselves in interviews and even still photos. I once read a book about reading body language in pictures. From the first time I saw Joe's picture on the news, I felt squeamish. I don't like looking at him now. The same with Melodie. That's what I was trying to point out by posting the pictures I did. Yes, I commented on her weight, but there is more to it than that.

I understand. You weren't trying to disparage her looks as much as pointing out there was a lifestyle disconnect that was quit obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member