IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is one of those like Gone Girl.
Unbelievable but true.

NG is having a hard time grasping and accepting the facts of this case lol

"On Wednesday, Marrin said Gliniewicz threatened her as she began her audit of the Explorer program"

How long did Anne Marrin wait to report that Gliniewicz threatened her ???

Did she say anything back when she was starting her audit and Gliniewicz was still alive?

Did she say something about being threatened while the investigation was underway?

Is this statement yesterday on November 4th the first time she is saying Gliniewicz threatened her?

Not following why this matters. Are you thinking that she may have reported this earlier and it was covered up by the department? Since there's a chain of texts that show that the LT was planning to frame her/ had considered harming her I don't think she suddenly decided to make this up. So I must be misunderstanding what you are asking?

I'm thinking it's inconceivable that she was threatened at the onset of her audit and there were no repercussions.Why?

I'm thinking it's inconceivable that she was threatened at the onset of her audit and there were no repercussions.Why?

I don't think she knew until she read the texts. Can you imagine reading those texts if you were her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two people and the dog sitting on the couch engrossed in what they are watching.

RSBM

LOL !!! Esp. the "expression" on the dog's face.!!!!
Sometimes you need a giggle ...

Figuratively sitting back and watching this unfold like a sordid freak show. Smh as well.

Also wondering just how much more is going to surface ? It's like dredging/draining an old pond, and as the water recedes... ugly stuff is exposed , or comes boiling to the top.
Imo.

IMO, this was known for a while by LE. Just because they were not telling the public, that doesn't mean things were not being investigated. It would take a while to retrieve texts to verify her reports. Maybe he threatened her in person and they had to look for proof in his texts or emails. (Which we did see from the texts that were released.) I'm not sure what direction you are going in here. Do you think her reports of threats were fabricated?

bbm
These reports of threats you mentioned,when did they occur? That was and is my only question.

I don't think she knew until she read the texts. Can you imagine reading those texts if you were her?

If I were here -- and this is a very big if -- I probably knew everything that was going on, anyhow, and I think I would be far past being scandalized by anything he wrote. I think I would probably be an active partner in the whole grifting enterprise.

She had a breif presser today. So did the mayor. Don't have time to look for links to either right now, but it is my understanding the task force discovered the threats during their investigation of the shooting and AM learned of them from the task force after Gliniewicz's death.

Thanks....

Maybe it's the way these MSM stories are written,I take what I read to mean she started auditing the Explorers and is saying that around that same time Gliniewicz somehow threatened her directly.(a huge red flag) I may have interpreted this incorrectly.Perhaps rather than meaning she was threatened directly she is referring to the text trail he left to others that surfaced and mentioned various ways to "neutralize" her.

If I were here -- and this is a very big if -- I probably knew everything that was going on, anyhow, and I think I would be far past being scandalized by anything he wrote. I think I would probably be an active partner in the whole grifting enterprise.

I was referring to the village administrator not Mel

I feel some sympathy for all of the people who were conned into the multitude of "GI Joe" Memorial fundraisers.

I would love to know what Mrs. G. thought when she heard about the Explorers being locked out of their meeting place. Bet that was a bad day for her. Cannot believe all of this!

Personnel file is a Pdf file attached in the above mentioned story. Off to read.

Ah, so this must be the same Katie/Kathryn G. from the military marriage benefit scam.

eta: Well, maybe not because she appears to be married to BG. It's just too darn confusing... If anyone figures it out, please let me know!

moo

Different person! His ex daughter-in-law (etc) is in her late 40s or early 50s and lives in FLA now, fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo