IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment/photo posted by JM approx 5 mins ago :lol:

That article w court doc says minor child????? Her kid? DJ's kid? GI Joes KId? or am I misunderstanding..........JMO

How low can one go? This news made my jaw drop!
For some strange reason, I'm laughing now.
I can't explain it either, but I did the same thing. I feel awful, it's like when you laugh when you should be crying.

That article w court doc says minor child????? Her kid? DJ's kid? GI Joes KId? or am I misunderstanding..........JMO

It says Dissolution Marriage - NO MINOR CHILD

Thankfully.

"More coming up at 9" according to the video. I seriously don't think I can take anymore tonight :scared:

....And the beat goes on........JMO

Just on Fox News: found cocaine in his desk and also him and another person planted items in Volo Bog....

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I can't explain it either, but I did the same thing. I feel awful, it's like when you laugh when you should be crying.

PBA. Pseudo Bulbar Affect. Uncontrolled outbursts of laughing or crying (at the wrong time).

I never knew there was a name for that until I saw the commercial. I definitely have it. I always laugh at the worst times. Like cry laugh. Nervous response is all I think it is :)

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Military money and the woman's life insurance benefit (Maybe)!

Seedy people. But, if DJ and the woman married legally, how could DJ possible face a court martial?

I think if they can prove that the marriage was only to defraud the system to gain benefits and that they were not actually "husband and wife." It seems like it was a marriage "on paper" only. You know like they never even lived together or consummated the marriage or whatever. (She did that with the father-in-law :scared:)
Maybe she testifies about it being to defraud the military... who knows?

I'm unapologetically laughing because this has now become a parody version of Bad Lieutenant

vlcsnap-2012-06-01-16h24m32s127.png

Someone with a psychology background needs to write a book about the pathology of this family.

How did both the husband and wife come to be what they are? What were their childhoods like?
This could be a serious study of how some people with criminal minds manage to fool so many people. What causes them to have such a great sense of entitlement and self-centeredness. Of course the parents and other family members would probably not help in any real way. Those who may have contributed to the problem would never realize that they may have been the cause.

I think the reason I'm interested in crime is the "why" and "how". I mean why and how to peoples minds get twisted, or when do they make a conscious decision to commit crime.

I feel I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member