Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The groups on FB dedicated to finding Robert have been sifting out the drama over the last few days. The members are working hard to get back to spreading awareness. Organizing searches, creating and sharing flyers and videos... They have announced that a vigil will take place on May 17th.
Here is one of the posts:

Candlelight Vigil for Robert Bonsai Bee (missing 6 months) will be held at the Riverfront Park in Pekin, Illinois. it is the park at the end of Court St. at the river.
May 17th at 6 PM.
Please share this post with all of your friends and public.
Please come raise awareness this poor child is still missing.

Bumping... In an effort to share the info so that anyone on here that might be local can/will attend.

Bumping for Bonsai!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

[h=1]Pekin Boy Still Missing Without a Trace[/h]
Robert_Bee_051717-1.jpg

It was six months ago when Robert Bee of Pekin went missing. Family and friends marked the occasion with an evening vigil at Pekin’s Riverfront Park.

A group called Bonzai’s Bunch continues to search locally and in adjacent states. They take their name from Robert Bee’s middle name.

Robert’s mother moved to southern Illinois shortly after her son’s disappearance and was not at the vigil.

Pekin police report no new leads in the case.
http://peoriapublicradio.org/post/pekin-boy-still-missing-without-trace

I think about sweet Bonzai so many times :( I wonder where he is, I wonder so many things I can't say...I just hope he is okay, wherever he is... :(

Six months?! Get back here now!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

You know what's really sad???

That there aren't any recent pictures of this child.

Why would his mother mov away from the one place he had to run back to? Why are we looking at an old photo of him (children change so fast as they grow).

Where was the care, concern and love for this boy? SMH so very sad!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what's really sad???

That there aren't any recent pictures of this child.

Why would his mother mov away from the one place he had to run back to? Why are we looking at an old photo of him (children change so fast as they grow).

Where was the care, concern and love for this boy? SMH so very sad!!!!!!!!

Well.... yep. That's why I'm not hopeful.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Bump bump [emoji1307] you haven't been forgotten Robert.

My .02 is that a person (not naming names....) would move away if they knew Robert was NEVER coming back. :(
WTF is wrong with people ??

If some stranger has him captive, OF COURSE he would run back home, if he was able to escape !!!

Was buying some fruit tonight at an out-of-town WalMart ; and saw his photo on the 'missing' wall. :tears:

Thinking of Robert today. Feeling very sad for him and very, very angry that he has not been found and "someone" punished.

WHERE IS THIS LITTLE BOY!?! This is killing me. Every time I tweet about it I get hundreds (if not more) retweets. No new updateS.... I feel like the police dont want the media to keep on them for whatever reason. I watch all these stories about the missing on different programs especially "disappeared" and I can't believe that there isn't more being done. This stuff doesn't add up. IMO the Mom has to know more than she is saying and if she truly has nothing to do with it, it sure does seems that she's having a hard time making it look like anything else. I just wish the media would keep on, keep reporting even if it's just reiterating the story and facts that the public may already know. I have lived in Pekin for my entire life, in my entire life we have never had a missing child or grown adult for that matter. I do not think it would be possible for Robert to be "hiding" somewhere in PEKIN, Pekin isn't a tiny town but it certainly isn't large, it's the kind of town where everyone knows a little bit about everyone (at least in my experience and my opinion). His family needs to contact the producers of the show "Disappeared," or for that matter contact anyone on any national level until someone bites. We have got to figure out a way to keep him relevant..

Idk, sorry for the random post I'm just so frustrated, and since I am not a member of LE or a member of his family there are a limited amount of things I can do....
I'm wondering why the family hasn't (or maybe they have and I just don't realize it) started a ******** account to up the reward in his case, or why there isn't a "home base" per say where the public could go get posters/fliers of Robert so that the public could go distribute them. It seems like a lot of people feel like they are in the same spot as me; searching for any new news on Robert everyday, and coming up empty handed....

What else can we as the public do!? I do not have a lot of time and I certainly don't have much money but I am willing to dedicate what I can and do what I can do, whether that means just spreading the word or whatever else I can do.

I don't know if any of you folks out there are familiar with the show on ID called "Disappeared" but the Sunday before last they profiled a boy that went missing in September of 2000. I believe the boy's name (who would now be around 25) was Zachary Brandhart. He was 8 when he went missing, his mothers name is Leah Hackett and the circumstances surrounding her child's disappearance are very odd, shortly after her son went missing she moved and shortly after that she stopped participating in the investigation all together. She was never treated as a suspect but never ruled out either....sound familiar??

Anyway, If someone can think of a way to help find Robert that would be non invasive to the family I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks-
Jypsy

-Love never dies-

Bumping for Bonsai Bee
#BringRobertBeehome
#ComeHomeBonsaiBee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

WHERE IS THIS LITTLE BOY!?! This is killing me. Every time I tweet about it I get hundreds (if not more) retweets. No new updateS.... I feel like the police dont want the media to keep on them for whatever reason. I watch all these stories about the missing on different programs especially "disappeared" and I can't believe that there isn't more being done. This stuff doesn't add up. IMO the Mom has to know more than she is saying and if she truly has nothing to do with it, it sure does seems that she's having a hard time making it look like anything else. I just wish the media would keep on, keep reporting even if it's just reiterating the story and facts that the public may already know. I have lived in Pekin for my entire life, in my entire life we have never had a missing child or grown adult for that matter. I do not think it would be possible for Robert to be "hiding" somewhere in PEKIN, Pekin isn't a tiny town but it certainly isn't large, it's the kind of town where everyone knows a little bit about everyone (at least in my experience and my opinion). His family needs to contact the producers of the show "Disappeared," or for that matter contact anyone on any national level until someone bites. We have got to figure out a way to keep him relevant..

Idk, sorry for the random post I'm just so frustrated, and since I am not a member of LE or a member of his family there are a limited amount of things I can do....
I'm wondering why the family hasn't (or maybe they have and I just don't realize it) started a ******** account to up the reward in his case, or why there isn't a "home base" per say where the public could go get posters/fliers of Robert so that the public could go distribute them. It seems like a lot of people feel like they are in the same spot as me; searching for any new news on Robert everyday, and coming up empty handed....

What else can we as the public do!? I do not have a lot of time and I certainly don't have much money but I am willing to dedicate what I can and do what I can do, whether that means just spreading the word or whatever else I can do.

I don't know if any of you folks out there are familiar with the show on ID called "Disappeared" but the Sunday before last they profiled a boy that went missing in September of 2000. I believe the boy's name (who would now be around 25) was Zachary Brandhart. He was 8 when he went missing, his mothers name is Leah Hackett and the circumstances surrounding her child's disappearance are very odd, shortly after her son went missing she moved and shortly after that she stopped participating in the investigation all together. She was never treated as a suspect but never ruled out either....sound familiar??

Anyway, If someone can think of a way to help find Robert that would be non invasive to the family I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks-
Jypsy

-Love never dies-
I think a lot has to do with his Mother's lack of Cooperation/participation
His half sister has no legal rights and their father has passed away in went through a similar situation with my half sister whose 14 yrs younger and I tried fighting in court but got shut down immediately even though DCS was backing me and there was proof of severe abuse.
The way I understand it Robert's mother and Grandmother don't speak either so idk who can fight for him
It's so frustrating [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji174]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thinking of you, Robert

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Thinking of this little guy.

At one point his sister was very active looking for him. Is that still the case? I think we can pretty much assume that the main person in his life isn't doing anything :(

Outside organization to help search for missing Pekin boy

Trucks 4 Kidz Missouri and Illinois, a not-for-profit charity and missing child search group, is making its way to Pekin this weekend to begin combing the area for Bee.

“We’ve been looking (for Bee) for a long time,” said Mary Jane Richards of Pekin. “Now we’re getting professional help and we’re excited.”
Richards has been helping search for Bee since he went missing as part of the “Team Bonzai” search group, named for the boy’s middle name.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170606/outside-organization-to-help-search-for-missing-pekin-boy

I've followed this for a while as I live about 25 minutes from pekin. At first I really thought that the poor kid ran off with older friends or something...From what I saw and read he seemed like the kind of kid vulnerable to fall in with the wrong crowd and like he might have had reason to want to run away. And when I was younger I knew some young kids who basically did that and were brought back from Chicago a few months later.. I really just figured he would come home or someone would tell the police where he was..

But then the more I've read the worse it sounded. As far as when he was last seen, two different versions/days was just too strange.

I sometimes go to a dog rescue in Pekin, and ironically enough I was out helping search for a dog that had ran away and was missing, when Robert's mother came in to put a flyer there. They told her what areas we were searching out in the country roads and woods so that she'd know what had been looked at by people. I wasn't there but they told us that.

Anyway... I saw in the news what someone else posted above about the searchers coming to Pekin...I dread them finding him and I dread them not finding him too...

I hope he's off somewhere alive and safe but it just doesn't seem like there is going to be a happy ending here..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back