Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if it is Robert - what are the chances that his body would be found in a remote area where his mom/moms boyfriend did the mowing? Like what are the chances that he died of natural causes there? Slim to none, in my mind.

RSBM

Exactly.
It's as if little 'Bonsai' was dumped like a piece of trash. :(
:furious:

Watching the news and waiting. I'm speechless.. I don't know why, considering this has always been way too fishy. There doesn't seem like there is much hope for a different ending at this point.

If he is deceased then I hope that they have found him... But I hope that it is not him. :-(

Just wondering where mom is today..does she even know they have found remains, is she nervous, hopeful (doubt that)? I wonder where she lives now..if the remains are Robert's and they are able to determine that foul play was involved, I hope that arrests are quick to follow! Hoping they have had evidence all along, just needed to find his body...of course, I've always been hoping alot of things with this case.

If he is deceased and foul play was the cause... I want justice !!!!!!!!!

If I'm reading the article right it states the guy who mowed the lawn did so 3 weeks ago as well and the remain were not there 3 week ago.

Definitely foul play regarding the remains whomever they belong to.

If I'm reading the article right it states the guy who mowed the lawn did so 3 weeks ago as well and the remain were not there 3 week ago.

Definitely foul play regarding the remains whomever they belong to.

It sounds like they think animal activity moved/scattered the remains. So they still could have been in the bushes before 3 weeks ago and an animal moved parts out to the open where the mower found them. JMO.

Pathologist: No clear ID yet, but remains consistent with those of teen boy

PEKIN — Further testing via DNA will be needed to confirm the identity of remains found in a wooded area south of Pekin, the Tazewell County coroner said Tuesday.

However, a preliminary report from a pathologist states that based on a presumptive identification of the skeletal remains, dental records and photographs of the remains that they are consistent with the remains of a 13-year-old boy.

It remains unclear as yet whether they are the remains of missing 13-year-old Robert Bee Jr. of Pekin, who has been missing since November.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170725/pathologist-no-clear-id-yet-but-remains-consistent-with-those-of-teen-boy

:tears:

With Robert being observed as small for his age, would skeletal remains be consistent with your average 13 yr old? I don't know how that works?

With Robert being observed as small for his age, would skeletal remains be consistent with your average 13 yr old? I don't know how that works?

I expect they'd make that assessment more around the progress of bone development and key measurements versus height?

I believe it has to do with how the bones have developed. There's certain growths that occur at different age ranges. I was reading an article about the differences between adult skeletons and children's, and it seems like there differences lie internally. I'll link it here in a minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean Bonsai didn't have any dental records?

Wow....... Just wow. :-(

I really hope that the police either have or are on their way right now to bring that boyfriend in!! If they haven't then I want to hear a really good reason as to why not!!

Is there other young boys missing?![emoji848]☹️

I can say with certainty that if my child went missing I'd not stop trying to find him--- even if it was for the rest of my life.
And I sure as heck wouldn't move to a different house-- unless unforeseen circumstances forced me away.

I'd check and recheck to see if anyone saw anything or if there was a sign he'd been seen at another person's house or at a business.
I understand that everyone thinks differently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back