Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you mean an image in your head? Or is there an actual picture of them on the couch?!

I would like to know that no adult would do that. I certainly wouldn't. A couple years ago we were driving around looking at houses in a nice neighborhood, just for fun. And we saw a toddler in underwear wandering down the street alone. Obviously we stopped and found his house. Very scary though.
I believe there was an interview on the couch. :( I have not seen it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes, I know LE said "deplorable". My second paragraph about the squatters was unrelated. I was trying to remember if it was mom's attorney who said the people staying at the house were squatters. :)

I plead crafting brain.

I believe there was an interview on the couch. :( I have not seen it.

In a couple of the msm interviews (nope, cannot find the links) someone (neighbor? family member?) said that the "family" was inside, sitting on the couch, being interviewed by police. I don't think there was ever a recorded interview of the inside of the house.

Do you mean an image in your head? Or is there an actual picture of them on the couch?!

I would like to know that no adult would do that. I certainly wouldn't. A couple years ago we were driving around looking at houses in a nice neighborhood, just for fun. And we saw a toddler in underwear wandering down the street alone. Obviously we stopped and found his house. Very scary though.

I apologize. I could have sworn I wrote 'mental image'. Just a mental image. I have been trying to find the interview referenced because I missed a lot of stuff yesterday, but I can't find it.
There was a relative that was interviewed (it was replayed on Anita Padilla FB live this morning), and she mentioned that 'they' were sitting on the couch while talking to LE.
So disgusting.

I am going to venture a guess that the couch may have been a sleeper sofa and the child's body was hidden within. If that was the case sitting on the couch may not have revealed anything unusual to the sitter.

Just a thought . . .

I wonder if DCFS was afraid. I would think there are some circumstances where they may feel very intimidated by some of the individuals they encounter. Total speculation on my part.

Yeah, I'm picturing an overwhelmed recent social work grad in over their head, which probably describes the majority of these caseworkers (in my completely uneducated opinion of such matters, just my perception).

I am going to venture a guess that the couch may have been a sleeper sofa and the child's body was hidden within. If that was the case sitting on the couch may not have revealed anything unusual to the sitter.

Just a thought . . .

That was touched upon this morning, via one of Anita Padillas contacts that was on the phone but didn't want to be identified (family member)
For the life of me I can't remember if it was a sleeper or not. I do recall that it had no legs. I'll see if I can go back and find it.

I have added the link to the Anita Padila Fox32 Facebook live from this morning to the opening post. I have a feeling we will be analyzing that for a long while. So much in that report.

Yeah, I'm picturing an overwhelmed recent social work grad in over their head, which probably describes the majority of these caseworkers (in my completely uneducated opinion of such matters, just my perception).
One of my best friends is a DCFS case worker. As far as I know, a good portion of the home visits can be scary. Definitely a good point, but in the state she's in, the case workers are trained to be prepared for this. Just a a bit of information from someone I know.

I could certainly see how one could be intimidated with 10 people there!

Just a thought . . .

I thought the same but then remembered... I used to have one of those. And now I'm going to be super careful not to be graphic because... this poor baby :(

With a sleeper sofa (or pull out, as they're also called) if there is anything bulky on the mattress (pillow, blanket) it doesn't fold back up properly and fit back into the main sofa section. There is no possible way on the planet, that this baby's little body could have been in there that way, without the cushions on top being completely messed up. UNLESS, there is no mattress in the pull out section. Then, it's possible that's where she was.

And I hated typing every word of that.

That was touched upon this morning, via one of Anita Padillas contacts that was on the phone but didn't want to be identified (family member)
For the life of me I can't remember if it was a sleeper or not. I do recall that it had no legs. I'll see if I can go back and find it.

I heard her ask the family member but I don't recall if she ever answered - or if Anita ever acknowledged her answer as a yes or a no. She did say (the family member) that as far as she knew there weren't any holes in the couch.

Just a thought . . .

I hadn't thought of that. You could be right. Or even a recliner. I could fit a small child under my couch and not be "sitting on them."

I guess I am just thinking of the couches in my home and this just wouldn't be physically possible at all.

I'm still not convinced this baby was alive when the caseworker visited.

I guess I am just thinking of the couches in my home and this just wouldn't be physically possible at all.

It would be easily possible with mine. The foot rest is up, creating a large cavity underneath the seat. Any number of things could be hidden in there before putting the foot rest back down. A child could even crawl in themselves, but I would hope that these types of couches have safety features in place to prevent a crushing accident if the child was under there when the foot rest was put back down.

It would be easily possible with mine. The foot rest is up, creating a large cavity underneath the seat. Any number of things could be hidden in there before putting the foot rest back down. A child could even crawl in themselves, but I would hope that these types of couches have safety features in place to prevent a crushing accident if the child was under there when the foot rest was put back down.

My 20-lb cat was in there one time and we could not find him anywhere until he decided to come out.

The image of them all sitting on the damn couch makes me feel the same way. Literal coverup. It makes me want to puke.

It's the kind of twisted shhhh you would think only happens in movies. Unfathomable. :(

I thought the same but then remembered... I used to have one of those. And now I'm going to be super careful not to be graphic because... this poor baby :(

With a sleeper sofa (or pull out, as they're also called) if there is anything bulky on the mattress (pillow, blanket) it doesn't fold back up properly and fit back into the main sofa section. There is no possible way on the planet, that this baby's little body could have been in there that way, without the cushions on top being completely messed up. UNLESS, there is no mattress in the pull out section. Then, it's possible that's where she was.

And I hated typing every word of that.

I just got an image from Trainspotting. Surely this was not a horrific accident :( If everyone in the home is blasted out of their minds on drugs ( not saying they are just speculating) then there is not much telling the who , what , where and when of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back