Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had to go back and listen again, I wanted confirmation of a SW.

LE says that after the attorney negotiated with his client, Shari Gordon, he was able to convince her to let LE search the house.

So no warrant.

There was a search of the house on Tuesday, but at that time they thought she wandered off, so the search was cursory. He looked in obvious places, but they were losing light and they wanted to get outside and find her before it was dark.

Did DCFS remove the Aunt's children yesterday/today or were they removed prior to the "disappearance" of Semaj?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Did DCFS remove the Aunt's children yesterday/today or were they removed prior to the "disappearance" of Semaj?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
There was a picture during Anita's FB live that showed the aunt and one child while the children were being removed so it had to be within the last day or two.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What on earth happened in just an hour or two?? I hope LE is able to get to the bottom of this, and that every single individual involved pays the consequences!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What on earth happened in just an hour or two?? I hope LE is able to get to the bottom of this, and that every single individual involved pays the consequences!

Whatever it was, happened either in the yard or in the home and LE no doubt has the names of every person that was there. I believe in the presser it was said there were 10 people there on Tuesday when this nightmare began. I suspect once the ME releases the COD it won't be long before there's an arrest. And I don't think it will be mom.

Not all abusive homes are filthy but it does seem to come up time and time again and should be an indication that parenting has been compromised.

Note - I'm going off my own personal childhood experience where a filthy house meant lazy parenting but harsh and excessive discipline, abuse, withholding food as punishment etc.

There are a couple of kinds of filthy, imho. Clutter, toys, sink full of dishes, etc. are all indications of a house well used and a full family. Houses with trash and rotten food all over is another. Not sure what kind of filth this house had but I can guess. One would think with so many adults in a home that one or two may be able to clean up ........guess not.

There are a couple of kinds of filthy, imho. Clutter, toys, sink full of dishes, etc. are all indications of a house well used and a full family. Houses with trash and rotten food all over is another. Not sure what kind of filth this house had but I can guess. One would think with so many adults in a home that one or two may be able to clean up ........guess not.

People who would be classified as "squatters" aren't really the type for any sort of housekeeping. It's not their house, just a place to crash for now. I am curious who's name is actually on the rental agreement though, and why in the world mom was there with those kids and all those squatters.

aziyah Osceola. :(

I followed a case a year or two ago where the missing child (cannot recall his name) was eventually found in the home the next day. I believe in the laundry room, under and/or behind things. Intentionally concealed, and not some place anyone would look.

Right. I'm thinking "deplorable" isn't referring to some toys and dirty dishes. Another thing is, why didn't DCFS think there were hazards in a house with deplorable conditions?

One thought on the "squatters" is that if I remember correctly, this term was used by the attorney. Could this be a way to try to distance the other people who were in the house from the crime?

Who was sitting on that couch? There's your killer(s). An innocent person would sit on that couch and be like, "what the....?"

JMO.

Right. I'm thinking "deplorable" isn't referring to some toys and dirty dishes. Another thing is, why didn't DCFS think there were hazards in a house with deplorable conditions?

One thought on the "squatters" is that if I remember correctly, this term was used by the attorney. Could this be a way to try to distance the other people who were in the house from the crime?

I wonder if DCFS was afraid. I would think there are some circumstances where they may feel very intimidated by some of the individuals they encounter. Total speculation on my part.

The LEO who gave the press conference used the term "deplorable" and I must have missed the attorney making a statement. (Not surprising, I am trying to cut graduation caps while holding a flashlight under my armpit so I can see while also trying to find updates. I am happy I am home alone all day...)

The image of them all sitting on the damn couch makes me feel the same way. Literal coverup. It makes me want to puke.

Do you mean an image in your head? Or is there an actual picture of them on the couch?!

How many adults would just watch a 1 yr old ramble down the sidewalk alone?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would like to think that no adult would do that. I certainly wouldn't. A couple years ago we were driving around looking at houses in a nice neighborhood, just for fun. And we saw a toddler in underwear wandering down the street alone. Obviously we stopped and found his house. Very scary though.

The LEO who gave the press conference used the term "deplorable" and I must have missed the attorney making a statement. (Not surprising, I am trying to cut graduation caps while holding a flashlight under my armpit so I can see while also trying to find updates. I am happy I am home alone all day...)
Yes, I know LE said "deplorable". My second paragraph about the squatters was unrelated. I was trying to remember if it was mom's attorney who said the people staying at the house were squatters. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back