Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the same but then remembered... I used to have one of those. And now I'm going to be super careful not to be graphic because... this poor baby :(

With a sleeper sofa (or pull out, as they're also called) if there is anything bulky on the mattress (pillow, blanket) it doesn't fold back up properly and fit back into the main sofa section. There is no possible way on the planet, that this baby's little body could have been in there that way, without the cushions on top being completely messed up. UNLESS, there is no mattress in the pull out section. Then, it's possible that's where she was.

And I hated typing every word of that.
Ugh. This is true. There is room on the sides in some of them. That was my first thought.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Have they said when they expect to find out COD?

It would be easily possible with mine. The foot rest is up, creating a large cavity underneath the seat. Any number of things could be hidden in there before putting the foot rest back down. A child could even crawl in themselves, but I would hope that these types of couches have safety features in place to prevent a crushing accident if the child was under there when the foot rest was put back down.

We have a couch in the rec room that each end reclines just like a recliner. But, if anything is under the foot rest when you attempt to put it back down, the foot rest will not go back into place. One of the kids found out the hard way when a cat was under there.

This is so tragic and may Semaj rest in heaven. When the story first came out I really had my doubts that this 16mth old wondered away by herself. The story did not add up or make sense to me as a mother. I hope justice is served and served swiftly. The details coming out are horrific to me.

Have they said when they expect to find out COD?

In the pressed the cop said he had been hoping to have it by then but didn't so hopefully soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the ever loving ****!?

And if the housing conditions were deplorable and most folks there were squatters, that caseworker REALLY dropped the ball.

I hope she did t just take a quick look see a bunch of kids and mark Semaj as being present [emoji35]

I hope she did t just take a quick look see a bunch of kids and mark Semaj as being present [emoji35]

I'm wondering the same thing. I believe the aunt that was present has a small child that appears to be around the same size as Semaj. I hope the worker didn't confuse that little boy for her.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link Mom! (This video is really worth watching!)

Dad is getting out of jail, today.

Anita said Cheri and her 3 children who were supposed to be living at the home but paternal aunt and paternal gma took over the house along with other squatters. Anita was told everyone refused to leave and Cheri basically did not have a choice.

FBI came in and wanted to start the investigation over and were able to gain access to the house without a warrant.

Talking again about mom being in the Incident Command truck with LE and Lakerisha started banging on the truck yelling "Don't talk to them!" "Don't say nothing!"

Yesterday, family was telling the reporters Semaj went missing around 2pm yesterday and did not report until 6pm.

Conversation with someone who wants to clarify some info. Oh, geez. I am not sure I want to post the rest of the info.

https://www.facebook.com/AnitaPadil...&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1493319449321437

ETA: I alerted a mod to review the video because it contains so much information that makes ones jaw drop.

Crabsticks. I closed my eyes after dinner and slept 2 hours. I still have her page open and a notification on my phone but I missed it. Off to watch now

I'm watching it now. She is going OFF. I think I love her.

1) someone rode their bike by at 4:30PM on Tuesday and adults were in the front yard dancing.
2) it seems that the aunt Lakerisha and the paternal grandmother, Darlene, basically came in and took over the house from Sheri.

I'm watching it now. She is going OFF. I think I love her.

1) someone rode their bike by at 4:30PM on Tuesday and adults were in the front yard dancing.
2) it seems that the aunt Lakerisha and the paternal grandmother, Darlene, basically came in and took over the house from Sheri.

Kadoober, I love when I see your name on a thread because it makes me giggle thinking of Skibs and her great snafu of typing of your name.

Per source of Anitas - the aunt and grandmother actually slit a hole in the very bottom of the couch and hid her that way.

Kadoober, I love when I see your name on a thread because it makes me giggle thinking of Skibs and her great snafu of typing of your name.

lol... seriously the best typo of all time and space.

I agree Kadoober, I find her very relatable and she is expressing my thoughts and feelings on this case.

It is nice to see a human side - reporters are similar to LE, they see so much that is shocking and upsetting they tend to have to put their walls up and get on with doing their jobs. Distance. Ms. Padila is letting her walls down and sharing it with all of us. MOO

This is just heart wrenching listening to this one really broke my heart to know how it might have been done and by who, I am speechless.. I hope they get them.

I'm rather puzzled at how this "family member" would have all this info to share with Anita. If it happened as she says, the aunt or grandma would have had to tell her that since she wasn't there. I can only assume all this info has also been handed over to LE.

By the way, I want to be best friends with Anita. She seriously rocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back