Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per source of Anitas - the aunt and grandmother actually slit a hole in the very bottom of the couch and hid her that way.

Ah, so it wasn't a fold out sofa as I had assumed.
If true, at least two adults took a decidedly disturbing action by concealing her body. I can't fathom this kind of family dynamic. Ugh.

I don't know where I read it, or if I heard it on video - someone help me out here:

A friend of the grandmother actually saw her (the grandmother) hit the baby then pick her up, and he didn't think much of it until he heard the news about the baby missing. After that, he called that info into the FBI.

I know I heard/read this somewhere today but now I'm at loss. Anyone?

I don't know where I read it, or if I heard it on video - someone help me out here:

A friend of the grandmother actually saw her (the grandmother) hit the baby then pick her up, and he didn't think much of it until he heard the news about the baby missing. After that, he called that info into the FBI.

Anita said it in her last FB Live video.

What did she say about the car? I haven't been able to watch. May not get a chance until my 3yo goes to bed tonight.

That she was informed by a family member that the grandmother hit the baby and at some point put her in a car (then later in the house, in the couch).

i wish this baby's mom had been able to have these losers removed from her home :(

What did she say about the car? I haven't been able to watch. May not get a chance until my 3yo goes to bed tonight.

From a family member. Anitas words "The paternal grandmother Darlene hit the baby outside by the tree, then carried the baby off whilst Lakerisha kept the mother in the house to distract her. The baby was not inside the home when they did the initial search. This person who called me believes that Darlene and Lakerisha may have put the babies body in a car, and hid it temporarily. This is what she is telling me this is not confirmed by police, we are still trying to develop this information. She say's that Lakerisha and Darlene never did any searching, whilst the mother was going door, to door, to door."

Anita says she was told the mother will not be prosecuted

i wish this baby's mom had been able to have these losers removed from her home :(

Not confirmed of course but it's been stated Semaj's mom has some type of mental disability. If true, it was probably pretty easy for "others" to show up, take charge and essentially take over.

He didn't think much of it?? And other adults saw her walking down the street? Wtf is going on?!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

He didn't think much of it?? And other adults saw her walking down the street? Wtf is going on?!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am wondering it the other adults are the squatters LE and Anita talked about.

that makes sense :(

Not confirmed of course but it's been stated Semaj's mom has some type of mental disability. If true, it was probably pretty easy for "others" to show up, take charge and essentially take over.

SEMAJ CROSBY - CAUSE OF DEATH REMAINS OPEN

The Will County Sheriff's Office has been contacted by Will County Coroner, Patrick J. O'Neil, who advised that upon the conclusion of the autopsy of Semaj Crosby, it has been determined to be 'pending further studies'. Sheriff's detectives are continuing their investigation into Semaj's death and until toxicology and further determination from the Coroner's Office is complete and until the investigation is complete, this case remains open.

This morning, the Sheriff's Office contacted the Will County Land Use Department to conduct a status check of the residence at 309 Louis Road, Joliet Township. Upon the conclusion of their examination they have deemed the house uninhabitable and have red-tagged it.

The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the FBI, the Will Grundy Major Crimes Task Force, surrounding area Fire Department personnel, the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army, who all responded and aided in the search for Semaj. The resources provided were invaluable.

This has been a very emotional situation for family members and friends, as well as for all first responders. The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the many volunteers and the entire community who have been deeply concerned about the safety of Semaj. The outreach, support, and prayers were extraordinary.

Any further information on this case will be released when appropriate. -end-

©year by Will County Sheriff's Office

SEMAJ CROSBY - CAUSE OF DEATH REMAINS OPEN

The Will County Sheriff's Office has been contacted by Will County Coroner, Patrick J. O'Neil, who advised that upon the conclusion of the autopsy of Semaj Crosby, it has been determined to be 'pending further studies'. Sheriff's detectives are continuing their investigation into Semaj's death and until toxicology and further determination from the Coroner's Office is complete and until the investigation is complete, this case remains open.

This morning, the Sheriff's Office contacted the Will County Land Use Department to conduct a status check of the residence at 309 Louis Road, Joliet Township. Upon the conclusion of their examination they have deemed the house uninhabitable and have red-tagged it.

The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the FBI, the Will Grundy Major Crimes Task Force, surrounding area Fire Department personnel, the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army, who all responded and aided in the search for Semaj. The resources provided were invaluable.

This has been a very emotional situation for family members and friends, as well as for all first responders. The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the many volunteers and the entire community who have been deeply concerned about the safety of Semaj. The outreach, support, and prayers were extraordinary.

Any further information on this case will be released when appropriate. -end-

©year by Will County Sheriff's Office

DCF worker needs to lose his/her job.

Anita's 2nd FB live video

The house has been deemed uninhabitable and yet..... yet...

"There were no obvious hazards or safety concerns at that time". There is NO WAY this worker went inside the house and came out and still wrote that in the report. Or if they did, they flat out lied.

I get that there are over-worked caseworkers doing the best they can and they can't all catch every danger sign but good gravy, the stinking house was found unlivable. UGH!! :gaah:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back