Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly thought it was going to be an easy to ID COD. :(

IF this little girl was the victim of ongoing abuse (and I'm not saying she was, but IF) then it may not be so easy to distinguish between injuries that may have been life threatening, older injuries, etc. It does make sense that IF that were case, they'd need more time to determine that.

I only suggest ongoing abuse because of the DCFS involvement and the other lady interviewed today, that said her own nephew was beaten while he was there 2 months ago.

all moo

IF this little girl was the victim of ongoing abuse (and I'm not saying she was, but IF) then it may not be so easy to distinguish between injuries that may have been life threatening, older injuries, etc. It does make sense that IF that were case, they'd need more time to determine that.

I only suggest ongoing abuse because of the DCFS involvement and the other lady interviewed today, that said her own nephew was beaten while he was there 2 months ago.

all moo

That was my initial thought as well. For example, she could have died from a brain bleed,but it might take longer to tell just how old or new the injury was. IMO

I wonder if they want to do toxicology on her as well. :(

There are a couple of kinds of filthy, imho. Clutter, toys, sink full of dishes, etc. are all indications of a house well used and a full family. Houses with trash and rotten food all over is another. Not sure what kind of filth this house had but I can guess. One would think with so many adults in a home that one or two may be able to clean up ........guess not.

Absolutely - well lived in can be a messy, happy chaos.
My own childhood home was the kind where you'd wipe your feet on the way out. That's what I was thinking with the use of the word "deplorable" to describe Semaj's home - unhappy and wretched conditions that limit quality of life.

Unsure if allowed, but this is the obituary for Samej's little cousin whom passed in 2014.
Same paternal grandmother for both babies.
http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/sj-r...-beyah&pid=170380623&referrer=0&preview=false

Just want to clarify, the child referenced in the obituary did pass, but there was never any indication little one passed of suspicious circs or foul play. (this is my local area) and I have common acquaintances with friends of the family.

Per source of Anitas - the aunt and grandmother actually slit a hole in the very bottom of the couch and hid her that way.
The GRANDMOTHER? I'm sorry, I can't watch the videos right now. Are you talking about Samaj's grandmother? I think I'm going to be sick...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The GRANDMOTHER? I'm sorry, I can't watch the videos right now. Are you talking about Samaj's grandmother? I think I'm going to be sick...

Yes.
I am actually not super surprised at this. FB is active and CRAZY with this story, and she was called out pretty quickly.

Yes.
I am actually not super surprised at this. FB is active and CRAZY with this story, and she was called out pretty quickly.
Oh, ok. I'll try to take a look. I'm trying to be an active, engaged, loving caregiver of small children right now, so it's difficult to keep up!

Thanks again for your updates. I really appreciate it!

i believe they found a full grown man in a sofa in NYC. he is still UID.

It would be easily possible with mine. The foot rest is up, creating a large cavity underneath the seat. Any number of things could be hidden in there before putting the foot rest back down. A child could even crawl in themselves, but I would hope that these types of couches have safety features in place to prevent a crushing accident if the child was under there when the foot rest was put back down.

im wondering if another baby wasn't there and they just said it was her.

I hope she did t just take a quick look see a bunch of kids and mark Semaj as being present [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone transcribe because im at work.

Thank you for the link Mom! (This video is really worth watching!)

Dad is getting out of jail, today.

Anita said Cheri and her 3 children who were supposed to be living at the home but paternal aunt and paternal gma took over the house along with other squatters. Anita was told everyone refused to leave and Cheri basically did not have a choice.

FBI came in and wanted to start the investigation over and were able to gain access to the house without a warrant.

Talking again about mom being in the Incident Command truck with LE and Lakerisha started banging on the truck yelling "Don't talk to them!" "Don't say nothing!"

Yesterday, family was telling the reporters Semaj went missing around 2pm yesterday and did not report until 6pm.

Conversation with someone who wants to clarify some info. Oh, geez. I am not sure I want to post the rest of the info.

https://www.facebook.com/AnitaPadil...heater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1493319449321437

ETA: I alerted a mod to review the video because it contains so much information that makes ones jaw drop.

so basically she had a place and her mans loser family homed in on her?

I'm watching it now. She is going OFF. I think I love her.

1) someone rode their bike by at 4:30PM on Tuesday and adults were in the front yard dancing.
2) it seems that the aunt Lakerisha and the paternal grandmother, Darlene, basically came in and took over the house from Sheri.

maybe she got into someone's dope? and tox isn't back?

all moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back