IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Timmothy. What a sad story and hard to believe no one has come forward to say they have him. I agree, I think Amy's earlier trips were to set this all up. I wonder so much about the 3rd weekend angle. Maybe some type of recurring flea market or something in the area that brings in people from outside the immediate area. Don't know, that just kept occurring to me. Coming up on 11 months and soon it will be one whole year of this little boy gone.

Today marks the 1 year anniversary Timmy's mom took him out of school for their road trip.

Little new news in the MSM article other than to say LE still has no shred of evidence Timmy was harmed by his mother.

Timmy's grandmother is interviewed in the article. His father has moved from their Aurora home and is living out of state. The journalist who wrote the article could not reach him for comment.

Aurora LE plans to release video of Timmy later today and recap the status of the investigation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-pitzen-one-year-20120511,0,6253590.story

Still praying for answers into Timmy's disappearance and that against all odds, he is found safe. There is always hope until solid answers are found.

:praying:

The other interesting note in the article was that Timmy told a friend about his Mom's 'friends' there. She apparently shared some information with him prior to their trip.

I do find it hard to believe that she had these friends that she had to have made contact with to make arrangements for these meetings, but no email or paper trail at all. What about gas mileage receipts that would tell how far she went on those trips....or even the fateful trip.
If they know the mileage on the truck, one could do the math.

The other baffelling fact it the time between the last call and her first siting in
Winebago....7 hours(?), she may have driven 3 hours west to Iowa and back to Winebago; but more confusing is the 3 hours between Winebago and the Rockford hotel, about 15 minutes apart.....I can see stalling, writing the letter, eating, whatever....but not for 3 hours. This still bothers me.

Also, it would be very difficult to harbor a child from the public eye, without keeping him under some sort of control (medication or shelter). Based on her actions she seems to have intended to have the best interest of Timmy in her mind...so, I don't think she would agree to such a situations, which make me believe that someone took him out of the country or at least to a very remote location; possibly changing looks, identificaiton, etc. Not to mention her comment in the letter, "..you'll never find him". That's a pretty strong statement.

I do not believe she harmed him, but I can't believe that he's agreeing/adhereing to this change in lifestyle without Mom or Dad. He must be cut off from the world.

Where are you seeing that Timmy said something about his moms 'friends' there, pjessie? I read the article a few times and am missing it

http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east...1828/13076254/-/item/0/-/q5ph81z/-/index.html

...on the top of Page 2.

"Timmothy told a neighbor kid about his mom's friends there, but police and family have never found them."

***ETA...there are several recent articles, all with different versions of the 'annual' update.

Thank you. This is a very interesting article and I had only seen the one very early this morning......

I really have no reason to doubt Timmy mentioning mom's friends. And honestly, it has crossed my mind that perhaps Amy's choice to pass Timmy off to friends was an attempt to protect him from knowing his mother committed suicide. These friends may never mention it, but it is certainly something that could not be avoided if he was with his bio family. It does not mean I excuse it, or justify her choices.... Nor can I imagine what type of person(s) might agree to take him in. Or what she may have told them to convince them this was a better option than his being with his bio family.

That has actually crossed my mind several times over the past year, but there was never any real possible evidence to suggest it might be true prior to learning of Timmy mentioning moms friends. It does give me a little more hope he is alive and well out there somewhere.

My heart breaks for Timmy's grandma. I hope she knows that many people do not believe her daughter was crazy, or they were a crazy family. Mental illness is very real and often distorts and is sometimes difficult to treat.

We can only pray Timmy will be found safely and reunited with his family. And that they find some kind of peace in knowing it was the mental illness which cost Amy, not something she would have done in her right mind. And not something that even the best doctors may have been able to help, those cases do exist and for some it is very very difficult to live with and accept severe mental illness.

Praying answers are found soon. Timmy, your grandma and daddy miss you tremendously. Please let them find you, let us help them and LE find you!

I saw Timmothy's story featured on Elizabeth Smart's new show about missing children on the biography channel last night. Hoping the show gave his case some more publicity so he can be found soon!

A year or so ago there was case from IL, where a little boy was missing after his mother was found dead of a suicide in a motel. Does anyone recall this case and if the boy is still missing, his name, etc.? Thanks!!!!!

Thank you! That is him. I have been driving myself batting trying to find this, so decided to post and hope someone knew.
THANKS!!!!

Quote from the Daily Herald "She was in Room 108 of the Rockford Motel, where rooms are tidy but sparse: two beds with maroon spreads, a night stand, a dresser and an old TV. Amy had added little to the surroundings. Besides a bottle of water, a flier from the Wisconsin Dells and a bottle of children’s cough syrup, there was the five-sentence suicide note. Amy had double-locked the door and secured the chain."
The cough syrup has always bothered me. It has not been divulged how much, if any of the syrup was missing from the bottle. Amy Pitzen did not have any drugs or alcohol in her system-does that mean no cough syrup was found in her system either? Had Timmothy Pitzen been sick prior to the trip? The cough syrup really bothers me, as it can make kids drowsy. I really hope that Amy Pitzen did hand off her son to people who would take care of him, but I have a hard time believing the people she mentioned would not call LE and get him home to his family. In her note, Amy Pitzen said Timmothy woud never be found. Where could he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro