IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: because I am sick of children harmed by people supposed to care for them!

jmo

It's good to know there are still people out there working this case and caring about Timmothy, working hard to follow leads and try to bring him home.

I am shocked at that article and how strongly LE feels that he is still alive.

Here's hoping so.

timothy-pitzen-2010.jpg

Such a sweet boy! Hoping one day we will know where he's been.

I don't think the Amish theory is far-fetched, not at all, not in this case.

-There's a very large Amish community in the Sauk valley,
(in Columbia county, WI - too).
-the toys were dinky, but required no batteries.
-If you weren't specifically looking for a child within their very private communities, you would 'never find him'.

-If you weren't specifically looking for a child within their very private communities, you would 'never find him'.

I agree.

Here's hoping someone looks there. :-(

There still would have had to been prior communication.

Aside from hoping the best for Timmy, I still think the mom took too many earlier trips & preparations for a murder-suicide.

The Amish are not supposed to have phones--at least I don't believe so--
so those earlier car trips may very well have been in-person talks.

I hope anyone reading this who lives near that Amish community--or ANY
Amish--can spread the word.:seeya:

Aside from hoping the best for Timmy, I still think the mom took too many earlier trips & preparations for a murder-suicide.

The Amish are not supposed to have phones--at least I don't believe so--
so those earlier car trips may very well have been in-person talks.

I hope anyone reading this who lives near that Amish community--or ANY
Amish--can spread the word.:seeya:

I think there is often one phone in the community, that any of the residents of the community can use in an emergency.

Found myself thinking about Timothy tonight. Logged in hoping there would be good news. Bummer. We talked about the amish connection back when it first all happened. There is even a cha-cha question posted from a month or so before asking about Amish Adoption of non Amish children, but when I went to cha-cha about it they said they couldn't release IPs or Locations unless I was LE. Probably a long shot anyway.

I am hopeful since LE, who has a lot more information than I do, is hopeful.

I would really like to see them look into the DNA on the truck and pair it up with possible locations. Too me that's the most logical answer.

Also, why have they never posted info on when she filled up and how many miles were put on the vehicle after she did that? It would really help with determining how far off the beaten path she could have traveled.

I just wish LE would release more information on fuel purchases and mileage undertaken.

The sad part is the detective isn't looking at this case open minded. With this quote I feel he should be removed from the case.

“There are lots of working theories on the table,” Catavu said. “…but whoever she left him with, she was confident no one would be able to locate him.”

Someone I know worked this case when it first became a cold case. Detective Catavu is not only a great detective but is so dedicated to this case. He has been working on it everyday for almost three years. He firmly believes this child is alive. The statement above attests to what the mother believed, she was confident that no one would be able to found him, but at the end of the day, the people at the police will prove her wrong and bring the boy home to his family.

He said, "I am steadfast we will solve this case." So he is firm, committed, and dedicated to solving it.

There would be evidence of her communicating with whomever she left him with. No such evidence exists.

IMO, on her two trips north she scouted for a place to bury Tim.

Answer me this lone question. Why did she change clothes from the time she left the resort to the time surveillance caught her at the store?

There would be evidence of her communicating with whomever she left him with. No such evidence exists.

IMO, on her two trips north she scouted for a place to bury Tim.

Answer me this lone question. Why did she change clothes from the time she left the resort to the time surveillance caught her at the store?

She could have had a burner phone or used a pay phone. On 5/13, around 10am (arriving with Tim), she is shown in one outfit and then again later that night around 6pm in another. There are so many possibilities as to why she could be in another outfit. She could have been hot, spilled something on herself, many other options and of course....a sad one. It is so important that LE and Detectives believe he is alive and considered missing because then they will not stop looking for him, which they have not stopped doing. That was the only purpose of my post. These cases are so hard and so sad. I am 50/50 on this one. I think it really could go either way. I hope he is safe somewhere and found soon.

I hope you're right. However, I can't get over the fact that those clothes are missing as well. There's only one reason to dispatch the clothes. They are evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme