GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer an earlier question, it's about 8 miles from Watson to Effingham.

Thank you.
I can't imagine a 7year old walking that regularly.

This doesn't look good does it? There are so many people looking for her, surely they would have found her if she had wandered off or was hiding? She would come out by now, tired and hungry.

Not good. Another thinking of Jessica Ridgeway. :(

The person claiming to be the aunt tells all and then says "keep it to yourself"...on FB.

I believe in that comment she was stating that people were free to not believe what she posted, but that they should keep their critical comebacks to themselves in the interest of everyone concentrating on the child.

Hopefully they are looking for her along the railroad tracks all the way to Effingham. Looks like a route she may have taken if she walked there. Someone would have seen her if she walked Route 45 north.

Hope police also searched such areas of the garage. SMH

I do not have a good feeling about this one, a 7 year old walking away and not being seen for this long does not seem likely. :(

Personally I can't see a 7 year old walking 8 miles alone *ever* let alone "regularly"....IMO

15 minutes to presser--I'm on phone--can somebody pretty please transcribe?? Thank you!

Sending good thoughts to Willow...she has captured my heart!

Where is the link to the presser?

Do we have a link for the presser? Is it going to be livestreamed?

Salem

Personally I can't see a 7 year old walking 8 miles alone *ever* let alone "regularly"....IMO

15 minutes to presser--I'm on phone--can somebody pretty please transcribe?? Thank you!

Sending good thoughts to Willow...she has captured my heart!

I agree 8 miles is a long walk for a 7 year old and I'd assume if she walked to Effinghan she would also walk back home? That is a 16 mile walk if she walked both ways.

Yeah, does anyone know what local news channels would have a link to the live presser? Who had the earlier one(s)?

Stupid time difference.. there goes my early night! I'm not going to get any sleep while there's a presser going on.

Grateful for any info/transcriptions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop