GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not on Netflix or Hulu so guess it won't be a long night after all. The Princess and the Goblin is though :lol:
Now I'm feeling kind of out of the loop! No TV here so I guess I'll just be in the dark on that clue. Grr!

check out megashare.com its on there

With the trail cams/hunting cams/whatever people feel like calling them don't they only save for like two days? The ones that have a motion detector and takes a pic when it senses movement. I know some of them save the pics to a card, but how long do they stay? Or do different set ups do it differently?

Ours has flash and is motion censored- and will take pics until the card is full or the batteries die

Just getting in...Whats the latest? Any news about Willow? :(

With the trail cams/hunting cams/whatever people feel like calling them don't they only save for like two days? The ones that have a motion detector and takes a pic when it senses movement. I know some of them save the pics to a card, but how long do they stay? Or do different set ups do it differently?

Generally if it is only taking photos when sensing movement it will record for many days. If its a video, recording constant then only 2-3 days before it records over itself.

Despite massive search, no sign of missing 7-year-old Willow Long
By Leslie Bentz and Mayra Cuevas, CNN
September 10, 2013 -- Updated 0641 GMT (1441 HKT)

"CNN) -- Police don't suspect foul play in the disappearance of 7-year-old Willow Long from a rural Illinois home over the weekend. But they're wondering if the movie she'd been watching at the time may have something to do with it: Disney's "The Princess and the Frog."
"We were thinking maybe she wanted to go on this adventure," said J.R. Nieman of the Watson fire department. "So we have checked bodies of water."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/10/us/illinois-girl-missing/

Generally if it is only taking photos when sensing movement it will record for many days. If its a video, recording constant then only 2-3 days before it records over itself.

I forgot it had 2 options! Thanks for reminding me! My son only uses video when he is scouting for the next day...

I read that there have been 2 attempted kidnappings in Watson and that there have been warnings in the area recently. One at a nearby mall. Just putting it out there that there are shady people around the area.

Just getting in, can you please link, TIA.

I read that there have been 2 attempted kidnappings in Watson and that there have been warnings in the area recently. One at a nearby mall. Just putting it out there that there are shady people around the area.

I just did a google search for Watson IL kidnap and came up with nothing.... I would think that if this were legit, news reporters would be all over this story. JMO

"Search dogs initially picked up trails around the family property, but there have been no other leads."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/10/us/illinois-girl-missing/

Someone did ask earlier for a confirmation of some sort that the dogs did indeed pick her up...they did. This is alarming to me that they picked up her scent on the family property but seem to have lost it after that.

I know what I said earlier about me thinking she was safe - people are allowed to change their minds.

What if she is still somewhere on that property? That is a dead-end road with a lot of brush and trees. I know people have been searching non-stop but she is very tiny.

I am concerned that what LE says is 100% true and that she really did just change her clothes and go play outside. Kids are very resilient but they are also very vulnerable to these...

http://www.lib.niu.edu/2000/oi001202.html

Could Willow be on that property somewhere after a bad encounter with a Black Widow, venomous snake...unknown bee allergy?

Willow is quite young, has she ever been stung by a bee before, to know if she has a severe allergy to them??

I recalled one of the searchers saying how absolutely horrible the insect population was out there while folks were searching for Willow, and it occurred to me that perhaps this is why she is still gone, and perhaps why nobody saw her when she went outside Sun morning. ...please don't tell me I'm being absurd again. She could be right in that yard under their noses. Not because of lack of searching skills by rescuers, but because she is so very small.

Fox 2 St Louis reporter on the scene just reported on their newscast they've just been told that a body has been found and "Search is over?"...Has anyone else heard anything? :(

I'm not seeing this news anywhere else - and they have not updated their website - this was from their live newscast just 5 minutes ago......

Fox 2 St Louis reporter on the scene just reported on their newscast they've just been told that a body has been found and "Search is over?"...Has anyone else heard anything? :(

Oh I pray that is not the case. I have not heard that.

I'm not seeing this news anywhere else - and they have not updated their website - this was from their live newscast just 5 minutes ago......

What?

:scared: looking for msn links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members