GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The news just said the uncle said Willow fell while playing outside and impaled her head with a stick... So he "Put her out of her misery."

Trying to get a link now. Just saw it on TV. The uncle is supposed to be on the 6pm news. I think I may be sick.

This really may have been an accident. Unfortunately, it is often the case that a perp claims that an "accident" happened; however, in many cases where it is claimed to be an accident, the autopsy shows a different story. I sincerely hope for this family that it was truly an accident. Either way, this has turned their lives upsidedown. If truly an accident, I don't think they will indict on murder 1 tomorrow.

We will know within 24 hours if his story sticks or stinks!

Here is KSDK: http://www.ksdk.com/. They have a link to watch the news live (so be there at 6 for sure!) but I can't seem to go back to the beginning of the newscast. If anyone can figure it out, I think it was the first story.

and KMOV.com has streaming news at 5p & 6p - #1 story is this

I am still so on the fence with this one. I get no bad vibe from this guy. None. Obviously he did something unspeakable but it's just weird that I'm NOT getting a Sigg or Holder "feeling".... I hope we learn more in the days/weeks/months/years ahead.

Don't throw rocks at me :scared:

Me, too. Very much so. No rocks please...LOL

The news just said the uncle said Willow fell while playing outside and impaled her head with a stick... So he "Put her out of her misery."

Trying to get a link now. Just saw it on TV. The uncle is supposed to be on the 6pm news. I think I may be sick.

Holy carp...

Oh god, wouldn't you call 911? Not "put her out of her misery". She's a human being not an animal!!

P.S. This is one of the few times that I have seen remorse or possibly terror in a perp's face in their mugshot.

ETA - P.S.S. I put this up BEFORE I read what the Uncle has said. Whhhhhaaaaattt???

I am still so on the fence with this one. I get no bad vibe from this guy. None. Obviously he did something unspeakable but it's just weird that I'm NOT getting a Sigg or Holder "feeling".... I hope we learn more in the days/weeks/months/years ahead.

Don't throw rocks at me :scared:

I am totally with you on this one. I always trust my instincts, and today, I found myself doubting them only due to all the negative postings re: uncle.

But really, I've gotta just trust my instincts here.

I know when its my time to walk away for a bit, and that time is now...will be back in a bit... That just sent a chill through me... I want to rant, but don't want a WS vacation or a big ole shot from the Nurse... Oh dear God that poor baby. IMHO

Holy sh..t ----this is so wrong. I truly, truly hope that beautiful child didn't suffer. The idea of such an injury it gives me mega chills. :(

I am behind in reading... So I apologize if this has been discussed...

But... Is there a specific meaning to the phrase "emotional scars"...

other than the generic term?

And... Does it relate some way to gaming?

TIA...:seeya:

He was a gamer, but really benign games like Civilizations and WOW... Civilizations is a totally awesome game that requires a fair amount of smarts IMO...
Plus according to his online game logs he really didn't play an excessive amount (compared to a lot of other gamers out there his age anyway) MOO

What!?!

"In Loving Memories of Willow Long", shared by Willow's dad on his facebook page:

[video=youtube;3EIrdw-CTlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EIrdw-CTlo&feature=share[/video]

Me, too. Very much so. No rocks please...LOL

Yep. The more I read, the more I am thinking it was a horrible, horrible accident. His -yet unconfirmed- statement of Willow's moment of death is sobering. :grouphug:

I'm sorry, I just don't (can't) believe the uncle's story. Who would put a child out of their misery and then hide the body if she was innocently hurt while outside playing?????

Seriously, who would do that?!

BBM above: I assume you mean, Grandfather, 'cause Uncle is in the big house

I know KMOV.com will have more news about it at 6p (interview with Gpa)

P.S. This is one of the few times that I have seen remorse or possibly terror in a perp's face in their mugshot.

ETA - P.S.S. I put this up BEFORE I read what the Uncle has said. Whhhhhaaaaattt???

Agree... I saw pure terror in his eyes--he looked scared to death in my opinion. But we will see I guess.

ETA: I'm not sure what to make of gpa's statement...i wonder was that his actual words or gpa's interpretation of what was actually said. Either way...it's awful for Willow. Very sad and horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks