GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and KMOV.com has streaming news at 5p & 6p - #1 story is this

I haven't watched KMOV for news since they fired Larry Conners. I might have to record the 6:00 news while I'm watching KSDK tonight though.

The news just said the uncle said Willow fell while playing outside and impaled her head with a stick... So he "Put her out of her misery."

Trying to get a link now. Just saw it on TV. The uncle is supposed to be on the 6pm news. I think I may be sick.

Well....For crying out loud. Do they know how hard it is to impale yourself with a stick? Calling BS on that one.

I think the lack of mentions of the uncle early on is interesting. He was clearly in the home, and yet was never mentioned in the early stories. I wonder why this is, and who was releasing early info to the media.
(Snipped by me)

I have been thinking the same thing. It's really making me wonder why we didn't hear about him until later? When a child goes missing, the last few people to see him/her can usually give huge clues as to possibly what happened, her last actions and movements, behavior, clothes she was wearing, etc. I'm guessing they were suspicious to start out with, but I'd think they would still mention him in the beginning articles even if he was a POI.

I'm sorry, I just don't (can't) believe the uncle's story. Who would put a child out of their misery and then hide the body if she was innocently hurt while outside playing?????

Seriously, who would do that?!

no one

no one would do that

if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true

Warning: Graphic

I've never heard of a stick going through a skull. Particularly when I think about the physics of it - ie the amount of force a petite seven year old might be capable of running into a stick with. Might just be me though. This is leaving aside the other half of the statement which I, frankly, don't even want to think about.

End Warning!

I think the lack of mentions of the uncle early on is interesting. He was clearly in the home, and yet was never mentioned in the early stories. I wonder why this is, and who was releasing early info to the media.

I have. It could go through soft tissue and even falling 3'10'' with 40lbs of weight can do serious damage. An injury to the face- nose, eyes, mouth, eyes, throat, can cause serious to and fatal injuries. I have a family member by marriage who has a severe anoxic (lack of oxygen) brain injury due to falling on a pencil at age 6. She barely survived because blood was continuously pooling her airway. Anyway, she is in her 30's and has the functionality of a 2 year old now.

End Warning!

I just don't see any way an accident can end with a dead child dumped in the woods. None.

If she fell on a stick outside, there has to be a scene outside. Was that missed when they combed the areas of the house?

Just, I dunno, maybe it was an accident, but I saw a video today of a man that was knocked to the pavement, hitting his head first, and there was a large pool of blood.

Hard for me to mentally create a scene that has no blood for the case of a head injury that the uncle is claiming. That's me though.

Thanks, I agree totally. The dogs didn't hit on this according to other posts. Perhaps, this incident occurred away from the home? Makes no sense yet. Ugh.

This is not exactly the broadcast I listened to, but here's another source, saying the same thing I heard about the supposed accident. The grandfather says she fell on the pile of sticks and was killed. He says the uncle was scared and tried to cover it up. I don't hear the "put her out of her misery" thing, but I'm positive I heard that while on the phone listening to the news. I'd say I'm somehow mistaken, but again I've seen another person say they heard the same thing I heard on channel 3.

http://fox2now.com/2013/09/10/suspect-being-held-for-suspicion-of-murder/

I'm not buying the Uncle's story. Panic and putting a little girl out of her misery is not an normal reaction to an accident. Try for a better story Uncle!!!!! So Mom is asleep. This horrible accident happens. Willow doesn't make a sound. Uncle ends her pain but again no noise. No initial reaction of horror etc etc. I will be most interested to hear COD. To have a Murder 1 charge speaks volumes :stormingmad:

GPA is reported as saying stick, but could in his current state mean a mean a metal post or rebar or something else that isn't an actual "stick"...?

ETA: I see it was reportedly a "pile of sticks" now...(sorry thread moving fast)

The news just said the uncle said Willow fell while playing outside and impaled her head with a stick... So he "Put her out of her misery."

Trying to get a link now. Just saw it on TV. The uncle is supposed to be on the 6pm news. I think I may be sick.

Yep I think I need to take a break after reading this. Seeing red and anything that I have to say about this will send me to band camp. Will read later once I cool off.

I have. It could go through soft tissue and even falling 3'10'' with 40lbs of weight can do serious damage. An injury to the face- nose, eyes, mouth, eyes, throat, can cause serious to and fatal injuries. I have a family member by marriage who has a severe anoxic (lack of oxygen) brain injury due to falling on a pencil at age 6. She barely survived because blood was continuously pooling her airway. Anyway, she is in her 30's and has the functionality of a 2 year old now.

End Warning!

BBM. It can indeed. The warning Running With Scissors comes to mind.

Truth is, we do not know what happened that caused Willow's death. We do know she is dead, presumably murdered by her uncle. I will wait for more facts to come to light --- I don't like to deal in speculation.

I've posted this a million times: I just don't know what's going on with these 17-22ish year old boys. I really would like to start a thread about this and compare all the recent cases. Something's going on, I don't know what it is, but that's why I posted my ideas upstream that the possible perp was likely an older teenager, young adult male. I got a Sigg vibe from the beginning (after my initial optimism faded). I figured it would than likely turn out to be someone very close to the family, hence my heads up about facebook in thread 1.

This creep is Sigg the Second IMO. And its a safer place in that community now that he is off the streets. JMO.

Deepest condolences to Willow's Family and All Who Loved Her. Horrible, horrible ending.
:rose:

Wonder if "put her out of her misery" were grandpa's words...makes me imagine he shot her.

I've posted this a million times: I just don't know what's going on with these 17-22ish year old boys. I really would like to start a thread about this and compare all the recent cases. Something's going on, I don't know what it is, but that's why I posted my ideas upstream that the possible perp was likely an older teenager, young adult male. I got a Sigg vibe from the beginning. I figured it would than likely turn out to be someone very close to the family, hence my heads up about facebook in thread 1.

This creep is Sigg the Second IMO. And its a safer place in that community now that he is off the streets. JMO.

Deepest condolences to Willow's Family and All Who Loved Her. Horrible, horrible ending.
:rose:

Yeah you did call it on the age of the suspect, I remember. I just don't get the vibe from him at all--maybe my hinky meter is broken....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048