GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying that story for one second. Sounds like he's trying to justify killing her.

Wonder if "put her out of her misery" were grandpa's words...makes me imagine he shot her.

Just watched the video. Grandpa never said that. Neither did he imply it. He said Willow was running around and fell upon the bunch of sticks/branches he keeps in the yard, and -pointed to his own throat- she fell and died.

In the above newscast link Grandpa says Saturday NIGHT, uncle was watching Willow and the 3 year old was asleep. NOT what mom says happened. Grrrr.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Glitch. Posted a bunch of times. Sorry.

I just watched the video with the Grandfather.. He must be in shock.
I have so much heartache for Willow's Mom and Dad.
I'm glad the Mom was able to find somewhere else to stay right now.
So sad. RIP Willow

The news just said the uncle said Willow fell while playing outside and impaled her head with a stick... So he "Put her out of her misery."

Trying to get a link now. Just saw it on TV. The uncle is supposed to be on the 6pm news. I think I may be sick.

Well there is 1st degree. Even if true they have first degree

Here's Grandpa on KTVI http://fox2now.com/2013/09/10/suspect-being-held-for-suspicion-of-murder/

I'm still watching it so I don't know what he says yet.

Interview with Grandpa. States accident occurred at night, while JD was baby-sitting and mom was out. The 3 year old was asleep. Son panicked, handled the situation poorly (obviously). JD the only one of his kids who never drank, smoked, got in trouble, etc. Never been in trouble before.

http://fox2now.com/2013/09/10/suspect-being-held-for-suspicion-of-murder/

In the above newscast link Grandpa says Saturday night, uncle was watching Willow and the 3 year old was asleep. NOT what mom says happened. Grrrr.

I seem to recall mom was the one confirmed asleep/napping - so she could have not known whether the 3 year old was awake or not. We need more facts. This is so horrible.

Just watched the video. Grandpa never said that. Neither did he imply it. He said Willow was running around and fell upon the bunch of sticks/branches he keeps in the yard, and -pointed to his own throat- she fell and died.

I just watched this on the 6pm news, and the grandpa did say it. He said, "He's only 22, he thought she was dead, he thought she was dead he thought she was really hurt bad, he wasn't thinking correctly. He put her out of her misery, then he got scared and he hid her body."

That is a direct quote from the Grandfather on WCIA 3. It is not on the website, but I just watched it on the news and typed it as he said it.

As far as drugs and alcohol, they reduce inhibitions.

People have gone places and done things in alcoholic blackout that they have no idea that they have done. They have woken up in cities faraway without knowing how they got there.

Certain kinds of meth decrease sexual boundaries. People are not in in their right minds. I think that is why AA says that there are only two outcomes with alcoholism--- insanity or death.

No one knows at this point of anything to do with drugs or alcohol. I seriously doubt that a drunk driver, being sober, would choose to wipe out a family while driving. Drugs and alcohol do affect behavior, decent person or not

Yep. This.

Are drugs and alcohol an excuse for murder? Nope.

Did this perp kill sweet Willow whilst under the influence? Dunno.

Does being under the influence increase the likelihood of regrettable behavior, whether it be making an obnoxious comment or something far worse? Often, it does.

I will say, however, that your typical stoner, who ONLY smokes weed, isn't real likely to engage is violent behavior. 'Cause they'd have to leave the couch. :floorlaugh:

Before anyone brings up Tyler Holder, that dude was already broken and I bet he wasn't just smoking grass.

That said, I don't smoke pot, but I do drink wine. Because wine is legal and I am a responsible citizen, daggum it.

But IMO drugs and alcohol do certainly alter your perception. Which is why people like them.

Interview with Grandpa. States accident occurred at night, while JD was baby-sitting and mom was out. The 3 year old was asleep. Son panicked, handled the situation poorly (obviously). JD the only one of his kids who never drank, smoked, got in trouble, etc. Never been in trouble before.

http://fox2now.com/2013/09/10/suspect-being-held-for-suspicion-of-murder/

States accident occurred at night? Huh? :facepalm: :scared:

Why would mom lie then? This is getting so weird.

I'll keep my thoughts to myself until we find out more facts...

In the above newscast link Grandpa says Saturday NIGHT, uncle was watching Willow and the 3 year old was asleep. NOT what mom says happened. Grrrr.

yes, so why did the mother lie about Sunday morning

If this accident happened Saturday night, how is it that the mother fixed breakfast for both kids Sunday morning and said they were watching a movie?

Yeah you did call it on the age of the suspect, I remember. I just don't get the vibe from him at all--maybe my hinky meter is broken....

I don't think you're off your game, sequek9, I think my instincts were close only because I am so closely tied to Jessica's case, that's all. I have looked Sigg in the eyes, remember. I could feel that small town, local dynamic. And personally relate to LE's signals.

With that being said, I could be the one overly tainted / personally biased.

Poptarts, and cereal, and oh I'm just going to sit on my hands now.

Willow I am so sorry... :(

The only thing you put out of its misery so to speak is an injured animal, usally large livestock, game that has been hit by a car !

Right now I can imagine that any one of the family members are grasping for some sort of answer that makes even a small amount of sense, no one is wanting to believe that "uncle" could do anything to harm Willow, their in shock and disbelief, it will soon wear off and they will see :( , and it's going to rip them apart. Uncle is feeding a line of BS, you don"t put a human out of their misery and then go dump them miles away, nope, no way, does not happen like that, normal people call 911 at some point or try to get some sort of help.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048