GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-posting for those who missed it earlier.

Police say "no third crime scene"
09/12/2013 13:25 PM
09/12/2013 18:29 PM

Authorities say the reports are untrue. A website is reporting a crime scene was opened a few miles away from Willow's family home. It's true they were out there, but what they found was not connected to her.

Illinois State Police say they received calls about blood on a house in the 300-block of Route 37. After conducting an investigation, officials say the blood is from a searcher who cut himself on a window.

Sorry about not being able to post the link but thexradio.com has a brief print interview with JD grandmother just posted and will be positing a video of the interview shortly. She says her and her husband will not be offering any financial support to their son.
http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-local-news/7546-interview-w-willow-s-grandma
Here is link to interview video not up yet

Here's the link:

http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-local-news/7546-interview-w-willow-s-grandma

Thanks Luther!

Bessie,
There is a print article on thexradio.com that says police were investigating a site near Willow's home in Watson. The TV reporting that is not local whereas thexradio is local and have been on sight since early sunday. The X even posted on their facebook they would not include any information from some TV interviews (ie grandpas rambling interview) and only present information they obtain from LE.

I agree with extreme details given when lying. My first thought when I read mom's account about who wanted to watch which movie, Princess and Frog, cereal and poptarts, etc. was way too much info.

If it would have happened really, it would have been: gave them a quick breakfast and sat them in front of a movie, wasn't feeling well.

So no 3rd crime scene. The house should tell the story. IMO LE is just not telling us anymore of the story at this time. IMO processing evidence and ruling others in or out. IMO.

Bessie,
There is a print article on thexradio.com that says police were investigating a site near Willow's home in Watson. The TV reporting that is not local whereas thexradio is local and have been on sight since early sunday. The X even posted on their facebook they would not include any information from some TV interviews (ie grandpas rambling interview) and only present information they obtain from LE.
That's true. According to the article I linked, when it was reported that blood was found at the abandoned house, LE did investigate. The blood, however, was found to be from a searcher who cut him/herself on a piece of glass.

That's true. According to the article I linked, when it was reported that blood was found at the abandoned house, LE did investigate. The blood, however, was found to be from a searcher who cut him/herself on a piece of glass.

That is correct. Eventually LE will divulge where the murder took place. Hope to link video to JD's mothers interview as soon as it comes up, At least today I learned how to link an article.

Very nice to see that the family will be handing over any donations to the emergency personnel and LE agencies who searched for Willow. Considering that the funeral service, plot and headstone have also been donated, this is the absolute right thing to do.

MOO

I am also a mandated reporter in the State of IL. From my personal & professional experience, I agree with the PP (can't recall who!) that it is difficult to get DCFS to remove a child from the home in this state.

However, I have never reported a family who happens to have a current missing child, on top of the child/ren still in the home, so I don't profess to know how or if this scenario would change things. I would hope that it would make it easier to remove a remaining child from the home, at least temporarily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Willow's poor grandparents. That interview was among the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen. I was holding it together until, "She loved pancakes with cool whip on it."

I just want to go hug her. :( I don't know how some of you are able to look at case after case like this. It's absolutely heartbreaking, in every single aspect.

I think the stick pile is very close to the house. It appears it may be in front of that green shrub. If you look at the photo of the front of the house, it appears to be in front of a green shrub..... to the left of the front of the house....At the left end. If Willow was running away from her uncle, wouldn't she have run straight out the front door, to the street....not run straight to the side of the house into that pile of sticks? I think actually there are a few photos of that side of the house or at an angle to show both the side and the front. It does look as though there are sticks....http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/...Long -IL-/091013crimescene-home.jpg~original

Is there more than one stick pile on the property? In the video clip with Gma (link posted above), you can see a stick pile behind the reporter and her. At the end of the video you can see the house is behind the reporter and to his right.

I agree with extreme details given when lying. My first thought when I read mom's account about who wanted to watch which movie, Princess and Frog, cereal and poptarts, etc. was way too much info.

If it would have happened really, it would have been: gave them a quick breakfast and sat them in front of a movie, wasn't feeling well.

I bet they asked her the same thing several times and she recited the account basically word for word like a memorised story each time, rather than a genuine memory.

This is absolutely heartbreaking!!!!

This is why I do not join or participate in FB groups. I cannot bear to see people judging these families for what these judgers have no clue about. I find people that do this despicable. These family members are victims as well and in deep grief.

I don't understand what it is about certain people that want to lash out and be cruel to family members who absolutely could never imagine the most unspeakable thing happening. There is no greater loss than that of a child and to have it happen in such a horrific way is unbearable. Why do people want to add salt to their wounds? Are they not capable of empathy towards others loss?

People driving by and staring at their house? Seriously? These people need to go home and take care of their own affairs and be thankful that they are not the ones suffering this loss.

WTH is wrong with people? Seriously........

It will be interesting to see if the uncle has his own atty or if he shows up with a court appointed one.
I seriously doubt he can afford one.
Wait! - is he thinking he will represent himself?
Guess he thought mom and dad would pay his court fees...

Bless those poor grandparents!
What a horrific thought being in their shoes.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member