Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can tell you that a grown man raring back & throwing the back of his right arm/elbow into your face does the trick and he could maintain control of the car with his left hand. It would stun a person at least for a minute.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A second person crouching in the back seat could work as well.

I'm surprised LE didn't release a sketch if the guy drove up to other girls. Surely the other females gave some kind of description.

Father of missing U of I scholar: ‘Give my daughter back’

Police Chief Jeff Christensen said in a Wednesday statement that investigators “continue to make progress” and “will not give up” until Zhang is found. He said specifics about the investigation wouldn’t be shared “in order to maintain its integrity and direction.”

Ronggao Zhang said the family intended to stay in the United States as long as needed, adding, “We’re not leaving without her.”

I agree, I've looked at 2 pics released by FBI on their site and there's something white in the backseat driver side. Not sure what. I feel super confident that the FBI has much more info. Obviously releasing it could cause a kidnapper to do something drastic if he hasn't already or he could lead them back to her, some sk return to scene of their victims bodies. But if he knows he's being surveilled he won't do anything to tip them off. (I know that was probably a duh comment lol)
Of course I pray she's just being held but it's past the 48hr mark so odds aren't in her favor. Praying.

Wonder if LE is looking into the men who work for the campus police/security company? Could it be a off duty officer? Maybe this car isn't owned by the suspect driving. Possible his Mom's, Grandmas, Girlfriends? Prayers for Yingying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

It almost looks like there could be something in the back. Also it looks as though she is seated there at the one minute mark in the video but one second later she is not.
One.jpg
OneMinOne.jpg
OneOne.jpg

Unfortunately this is barely going beyond Illinois in terms of news. I have to say that if this was a Missing White Girl we'd be on CNN daily by now.

I agree...I searched on cnn and usatoday and there is NOTHING about this... very frustrating!

Also, she looks very young to me- how old did the abductor think she is? Can we sleuth attempted child luring in the area?

I agree...I searched on cnn and usatoday and there is NOTHING about this... very frustrating!

Also, she looks very young to me- how old did the abductor think she is? Can we sleuth attempted child luring in the area?

CNN ran an article 2 days ago. I don't know if they've mentioned the case on air, though.

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/us/chinese-scholar-disappearance-kidnapping-trnd/index.html[/video]

This case is definitely not getting the national press it deserves. NBC and ABC are doing a pretty good job at posting online articles about the case and the Chicago FOX affiliate has shown more interest in the past few days, so maybe it will get more press. And there are electronic billboards up in IL, IN, and MO.

I agree, I've looked at 2 pics released by FBI on their site and there's something white in the backseat driver side. Not sure what. I feel super confident that the FBI has much more info. Obviously releasing it could cause a kidnapper to do something drastic if he hasn't already or he could lead them back to her, some sk return to scene of their victims bodies. But if he knows he's being surveilled he won't do anything to tip them off. (I know that was probably a duh comment lol)
Of course I pray she's just being held but it's past the 48hr mark so odds aren't in her favor. Praying.

It may not be too late. Maybe if her father keeps up the pressure he can force their hand and she will come back. There is hope.

They have the name of every black saturn astra 4-door hatchback owner in the country on June 9th, 2017. There are more than a few, but all things considered not that many. They will start in Illinois and then gradually move out to neighboring states and beyond if need be. All of them will be questioned at some point. Their friends, family, co-workers, and associates can be questioned if needed. It is almost guaranteed they will find the <modsnip> white male who was in the area and driving that vehicle, if they haven't already.

My gut tells me that since there isn't a desperate media push for more information, and police haven't released anything new in 10 days, they probably already have a suspect. They may just be building their case or waiting to find Yingying. I feel like if the investigation were stuck, there would be a more frantic public effort on behalf of LE to get more tips and information. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Been reading up on this for a week now, so here's my theory:

Maybe she turns swiftly around because she thought it might've been a bus coming.

<modsnip>my theory is that there could've been more than one person in the car. Perhaps an acquaintance(Asian girls) sitting in the back? That gives her a more reason to get into the car.

If that's the case, then maybe this could be human trafficking, ransom money, or she was targeted. The ransom might make more sense for the FBI to get involved and not give us any updates. I might be way off, but just a thought.

It may not be too late. Maybe if her father keeps up the pressure he can force their hand and she will come back. There is hope.
I don't think anything her father does will force their hand unfortunately, unless he knows them. That may be a different story. A parent can do everything they want in this scenario and unfortunately their children are found when they're found. The first 48 hours are critical, aftet that statistics indicate chances of survival decrease dramatically for kidnap victims. But, then there are the 3 women who were held for 10 years and found alive. So hope and prayer and law enforcement skill is what I'm counting on. And her father keeping her name & face out there. Somwbody may see her...one never knows. Her family needs that for their own sanity. HOPE keeps everybody going.

I'm not a political person. Is there any chance they have connections to N. Korea? Yes, I know she is from China. I'm just curious.

It almost looks like there could be something in the back. Also it looks as though she is seated there at the one minute mark in the video but one second later she is not.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
It looks as if something is covering the window behind the driver in the last two pictures.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't take 10+ days to rule out all black Astra owners in a 4 state radius. Astras are unicorns as it is, and a specific color even more so. I would bet that there are perhaps 15-20 black ones in a four state radius. What gives?

Oh, and re: the pics - looks like the driver could be small-framed and Asian to me.

It looks as if something is covering the window behind the driver in the last two pictures.

It does, but I'm also wondering if maybe the driver has the front window down and the rear is just glare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member