Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;880991299792510976]https://twitter.com/uipd/status/880991299792510976[/video]

[video=twitter;880989560582402051]https://twitter.com/jawurth/status/880989560582402051[/video]

you can still light it ...

I just did. May Yingying fly on the wings of angles to her Creator. May her family find strength, courage, comfort and much love in the dark days ahead.

I am especially worried about her mother, its my understanding she was too ill to make the trip. How horrible it must have been for Yingying's parents not to be able to hold each other as they waited for news of their only daughter, and now they cannot be with one another to grieve. IIRC Yingying has a brother that is with their mother in China, is that right?

[video=twitter;880986573294194688]https://twitter.com/uipd/status/880986573294194688[/video]

I'm not comfortable looking, but anyone have insight into what kind of site this FetLife is?

I just did. May Yingying fly on the wings of angles to her Creator. May her family find strength, courage, comfort and much love in the dark days ahead.

I am especially worried about her mother, its my understanding she was too ill to make the trip. How horrible it must have been for Yingying's parents not to be able to hold each other as they waited for news of their only daughter, and now they cannot be with one another to grieve. IIRC Yingying has a brother that is with their mother in China, is that right?

Yes, Yingying has a younger brother who lives in China. I believe he's 2 years younger than Yingying.

I'm not comfortable looking, but anyone have insight into what kind of site this FetLife is?

It's softcore to hardcore fetish discussion and photosharing. Not for everyone!

I tend to agree, although I'm sure LE will make sure he isn't connected to any cold cases or other kidnappings. I think he had been fantasizing about doing this for a while. Sickening.

I also agree that LE will be able to determine if he is connected to other crimes. I can't help but wonder where he was on Feb. 13th. Delphi Indiana is only 2 hours away. JMO but I also wonder if he had a KIK account. I would bet they find a large amount of *advertiser censored* on his computers. I hope they recover her body for a couple reasons, for the family and to determine cause of death. Also, I wonder if his DNA will come up with a hit to any other crimes.

I'll say...

But isn't that kidnapping thing taking it too far?

Edit: replying to Matou

I'll say...

But isn't that kidnapping thing taking it too far?

Edit: replying to Matou

Of course. He was reading theads on there to do with abduction and kidnapping fetishes.

Is it just me or is this guy a 4chan kind of guy?

Wow, I was just discussing the details of this case with a friend of mine (who is into video games & anime...trying to get some feedback) and this was literally the response he just gave me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had a search warrant after six days. I think they were doing a much better job than a lot of people gave them credit for.

I was thinking, he might have told her the bus wouldn't be coming or something and offered to help her out, and told her he was a PhD doing post grad at the university, she might be inclined to trust him.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Do we know where the guy is from? Before he went to college?

Dear God,

Can we please trade this for Yingying? Everyone here would like her back, and she would contribute so much to our world. The ******* Brendt Christensen will never contribute anything. We don't want him here.

I'm new to websluthes and this is one of the first cases I've followed (along with Kaytlynn Cargill) and my heart is broken. I'm also enraged at this soulless . Yingying didn't deserve this. No one does. She seemed amazing and a human that would only contribute good to this world. How dare he. I hope he confesses to what he did and where she is so her family can have some peace. What little peace they will ever get from this horrible person.

Thank you for listening to me vent and websluthes for being here. ::hugs::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members