Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want to know. Well if you really do check out the wiki page. Don't go to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/09/25/absolutely-everything-you-need-to-know-to-understand-4chan-the-internets-own-bogeyman/?utm_term=.446f268dc152

This link describes it well

4chan is a series of wholly anonymous, anything-goes forums. 4chan, in its layout and fundamental operation, is not terrifically different from Reddit, Something Awful, or other large-scale Internet forums. The site is broken up into threads where users can discuss different topics — everything from civet coffee to sex toys — and something like 22 million users do just that every month...

Thank you MATOU From his play list, he has an OBSESSION with a Chinese/Asian girl rock band called
BABYMETAL I watched some of them and almost screamed out loud....very disturbing about the one who puts a "support brace around her neck" and another where they appear to be fighting off a tall white clothed man
with a skeleton mask.

Yingying was in a band, "Cute Horse", when she was in college in China. That could be a coincidence, but I really am wondering if he somehow targeted her. Their meeting seemed to be such a chance event though. Maybe he was stalking her and waiting for his opportunity.

Where is Yingying? What has he done to/with her? Where is her backpack? What was she carrying so carefully? It looked heavy and bulky. They should be sure to get it back and to recover Yingying.

This is not the outcome we wanted. There was nothing we could do.

I'll go, but not until my teen is in bed!

Eta- please provide possible screen names or potential short cuts for navigating. I'm not sexually squeamish, but not super interested in wandering around without a starting point.

Make sure you have a VPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what I knew was likely but hoped wasn't true. A lone creep nabbing her off the street in a crime of opportunity.

Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry Yingying. The USA failed you.

This is what I knew was likely but hoped wasn't true. A lone creep nabbing her off the street in a crime of opportunity.

Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry Yingying. The USA failed you.

The USA didn't fail her. This happens in every single country. There are monsters everywhere. It's still tragic and heartbreaking.

I'm also going through all members. Maybe we'll find something.

I'm about a third of the way through, you? I wonder if he's been scrubbed already.

I'm surprised the location of the vehicle and perp's apartment complex didn't get out on social media this whole time. Neighbors had to be suspicious when they know that car is there and FBI investigators come and take it away.

The USA didn't fail her. This happens in every single country. There are monsters everywhere. It's still tragic and heartbreaking.

I know it happens everywhere but she came here hoping to follow her dreams and instead her life was crushed. It's hard to think the perception abroad will be anything other than the country failing her, all because of one sick pervert.

Wow so he confessed to mystery person just yesterday. I am so thankful he slipped up. Good job LE. RIP Yingying.

Yingying is no longer on FBI site listed missing or kidnapped. They must have some solid evidence she is no longer alive.

I know it happens everywhere but she came here hoping to follow her dreams and instead her life was crushed. It's hard to think the perception abroad will be anything other than the country failing her, all because of one sick pervert.
SHERPA, I agree "one sick pervert." But Canada did not fail Amanda Zhao, her boyfriend/boyfeind did. Australia did not fail Zhang Hongjie, her boyfriend/boyfeind did! The USA did not fail Shao Tong, her boyfriend/boyfeind did! And, in every case I just mentioned, the perps fled to China! So, should I condemn the country of China because that is the country that harbored them and ultimately reduced their sentences??
Life is precious....and I hope you (if you can find it in your heart) will not condemn a country based on the horrid actions of one person. With that said, I know you are angry, hurt and perhaps feeling a lot of the same hopelessness we are all feeling. I so understand what her parents, family, boyfriend and friends are going through. Let me grieve with you, not be angry with your words.

The conceit and sense of entitlement to (allegedly ) act upon his sick desires makes this guy repulsive.
His scholastic accomplishments are worth nothing at all without respect for a human being, a fellow scholar no less.
To think he was in the same confines of a classroom with female students is unsettling, one can almost imagine his wretched fingernails scratching the blackboard, imo.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/brend...acebook-pictures-pics-yingying-zhang-suspect/
attachment.php

Attachments

• brendt3.jpg
    brendt3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 474
I'm about a third of the way through, you? I wonder if he's been scrubbed already.

I'm on 3,020 out of 3,298 and I'm checking for Male between 25-35, Illinois, Wisconsin and "Antarctica" (where people say they are located when they don't really want to say). I landed on one or two that were interesting but the pictures didn't match. One thing to note: he could still somewhat access the group without being a member of it. I'm going to finish anyway. I'm glad we are both doing it just in case I miss any of interest so, thanks!

I think I found his fetlife profile. Last activity 24 days ago. Not sure what I can post here...

Well crap. Been following this case from afar. Glad there's an arrest but please I hope they find her and allow her family some closure.

And as far as American failing her, nope. That's like saying people who died in other countries at the hands of a sicko is that country's fault. It's not Aruba's fault Natalee and Robyn were likely killed there. It's the *******s who murdered them fault.

I'm on 3,020 out of 3,298 and I'm checking for Male between 25-35, Illinois, Wisconsin and "Antarctica" (where people say they are located when they don't really want to say). I landed on one or two that were interesting but the pictures didn't match. One thing to note: he could still somewhat access the group without being a member of it. I'm going to finish anyway. I'm glad we are both doing it just in case I miss any of interest so, thanks!

I found 28M in Champaign IL, married in 2011. Japanese character avatar.

Ok... I found one for a 28 yeah old male dom. I don't want to post a link or exact name but maybe if your red flags go up for the same one... username starts with an A and ends in three different numbers. I did a reverse search on his user pic, I found a username with an imgur account. The pic is no longer there but it links me to other images related to the account (but not necessarily from the account) they are anime stills.

I think I found his fetlife profile. Last activity 24 days ago. Not sure what I can post here...

What town is specified for the one you found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member