Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is just really big speculation. A scenario....
YY gets out of the bus, misses the next bus...BC shows up....
He asks her questions, "do you need a ride, are you lost, can I help?"
She says she is on her way to sign a lease for an apartment....he say "wait! I have a great apartment I am moving out of" "let me show it to you" - "rent is so much better" blah blah blah
This makes her feel comfortable enough to go to his apartment after trusting him, etc. Maybe that is why there is not witnesses to a struggle to get her into his apartment?? Maybe this has all been brought up already (I am sure!) - but I am just catching up to this case and this came to my mind. Trying to figure out how in broad daylight he was able to get her into his apartment. Thoughts?

It's possible, but my feeling is in that case she would have let the leasing agent know she'd come even later or another time and BC would have let her call so as not to draw suspicion.. YY strikes me as a conscientious person who was already concerned about being late with the agent, and had communicated that she'd be 10 minutes late.

I'm also not convinced...yet...that YY was ever in BC's apartment.

Havent read all case info. Has the poor womans body been found? Having same gut thing as that man claiming the murder of dear jon benet..sick person

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I was living in Bangkok when he made that confession, and although I didn't know him a friend of mine had worked with him and he was obviously disturbed. If I remember correctly, he was fired from her work because of his strange behaviour, a few months before he made that confession.

Okay! Calling on LOREMLPSUM, the gal with the map magic.:loveyou: But, my observation is for everyone.
BC said, "she freaked out in my car." This was ESSENTIAL TRUTH necessary for BC to continue his deception!!. In every tale he tells, he always leaves a little truth. He had to be wondering if a "forensic & luminol assisted" inspection done on his vehicle, would reveal anything. So he did a "preemptive strike by saying she "freaked out"/PANICKED in his vehicle. He would have to "explain why any saliva, blood, hair (with bulb still in tact)" would be in his vehicle. FREAKED OUT (to me) implies more than just saying, I am politely asking you to pull over and let me exit the vehicle. (get to your point, IQ) LE said the vehicle was cleaned on the passenger side.....really cleaned. Where and how would he "really clean" a vehicle and still not trigger a pinging on another cell tower, ie keeping him in the same area. Would it surprise anyone that if you look
"catty corner" from his apartment at 2403 W. Springfield, you can see Auto Bath Systems at 2208 W.
Springfield....Uh huh, a carwash only 400 feet from his apartment!! It has all the items he would need for cleaning and strong of vacuuming his floor board and between seats, a place to discard any items left in the car, and NOT STAND OUT in the process. I wonder if all the stores in the little strip mall have had their surveillance photos pulled to see if we can see his car being cleaned?? And it should be relatively easy...because we know it would have to be on Friday, June 9th, after 3PM and before the FBI checked the car on June 12th. Or, he used the car wash on June 12th, panicking that he was now in the cross hairs of the FBI and did the deep cleaning before the warrant on June 15th. Remember, I said this guy "hides in plain sight." The carwash appears to be a do-it-yourself, coin operated facility.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d07dea162e0638!8m2!3d40.1133998!4d-88.2852425
That the best I've got so far. Maybe y'all can come up with more. IQ

That's great sleuthing! I've been following this and previous thread for days and really appreciate the effort you all put in this case.

One question that keeps lingering in my head is that we have many great thoughts, how can any of them get to LE? Is there any channel to report ideas to them? I think I saw phone numbers from UIUC police, but is there any other channel, like emails or a website?

Champaign-Urbana

Orange: Orchard Downs, YZ current apartment

Yellow: One North, YZ future apartment

Red: Abduction area

Purple: Stonegate Apartments, BC apartment

Gray: Gym, BC frequented near daily in the early morning

Teal: Campus Main Quad area

Blue: downtown Champaign area, includes Illinois Terminal
3367aecec935d1c07fbd23020b172604.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this map. I have been catching up and following along- this is a bizarre case to say the least. Your map had me investigate the maps a little more. Here is the close up of the apartments, they are separated and not just one huge block. Also, there is a Kaufman lake just to the northwest of the apartments. I wonder if he took walks in addition to his weight lifting regime- looks so populated though so hiding her would be risky.
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.1119104,-88.287521,19z/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-us

Okay! Calling on LOREMLPSUM, the gal with the map magic.:loveyou: But, my observation is for everyone.
BC said, "she freaked out in my car." This was ESSENTIAL TRUTH necessary for BC to continue his deception!!. In every tale he tells, he always leaves a little truth. He had to be wondering if a "forensic & luminol assisted" inspection done on his vehicle, would reveal anything. So he did a "preemptive strike by saying she "freaked out"/PANICKED in his vehicle. He would have to "explain why any saliva, blood, hair (with bulb still in tact)" would be in his vehicle. FREAKED OUT (to me) implies more than just saying, I am politely asking you to pull over and let me exit the vehicle. (get to your point, IQ) LE said the vehicle was cleaned on the passenger side.....really cleaned. Where and how would he "really clean" a vehicle and still not trigger a pinging on another cell tower, ie keeping him in the same area. Would it surprise anyone that if you look
"catty corner" from his apartment at 2403 W. Springfield, you can see Auto Bath Systems at 2208 W.
Springfield....Uh huh, a carwash only 400 feet from his apartment!! It has all the items he would need for cleaning and strong of vacuuming his floor board and between seats, a place to discard any items left in the car, and NOT STAND OUT in the process. I wonder if all the stores in the little strip mall have had their surveillance photos pulled to see if we can see his car being cleaned?? And it should be relatively easy...because we know it would have to be on Friday, June 9th, after 3PM and before the FBI checked the car on June 12th. Or, he used the car wash on June 12th, panicking that he was now in the cross hairs of the FBI and did the deep cleaning before the warrant on June 15th. Remember, I said this guy "hides in plain sight." The carwash appears to be a do-it-yourself, coin operated facility.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...d07dea162e0638!8m2!3d40.1133998!4d-88.2852425
That the best I've got so far. Maybe y'all can come up with more. IQ

And, coincidentally, if you use the rotation symbol I included with the link. (It is round with a red arrow on the far right) Turn it 180 degrees and what do you see?....Oh yeah, the abandoned CEMENT factory is right across the street! Oh, the Master-of-All-He-Sees-and-Controls would surely know he would be watched if he traveled further than a mile from his home. Even imagining I am the worst sleuth in the world (some would no doubt agree:shame:) it kind of makes sense, huh? Keeping a low profile and not moving around, too much. Why raise more red flags than necessary?

That's... not even close in my opinion
Has that forum member page been accessed? Did he communicate with any one resembling that sketch? Maybe he picked her up someone else completed this sick abduction game. Its as if he is talking to much to loud to proud to take credit sick as it is..he was still " learning to pick victim" like he was quoted at vigil. Sounds weird like he is in training? It would seem logical for an insecure man needing sub to get "a mentor" yuck this is evil .

And she had to be one at residence right? If she heard him lie to FBI shed get wire im sure or face some type of obstruction charge

GgyoPNU.jpg
disregard if someone already posted this pic, it is the 1st time I have seen it. Creepy indeed

Ok, this is just really big speculation. A scenario....
YY gets out of the bus, misses the next bus...BC shows up....
He asks her questions, "do you need a ride, are you lost, can I help?"
She says she is on her way to sign a lease for an apartment....he say "wait! I have a great apartment I am moving out of" "let me show it to you" - "rent is so much better" blah blah blah
This makes her feel comfortable enough to go to his apartment after trusting him, etc. Maybe that is why there is not witnesses to a struggle to get her into his apartment?? Maybe this has all been brought up already (I am sure!) - but I am just catching up to this case and this came to my mind. Trying to figure out how in broad daylight he was able to get her into his apartment. Thoughts?

Yeah, I thought this scenario could be possible. Still he would had had to be very convincing - I theorized that maybe she had been in contact with him previously about the apartment, decided not to pursue it, and when she just "randomly" ran into him she thought he checked out because they previously discussed the apartment. Do we know if he was moving out? Otherwise, without either a mutual friend or prior contact, I don't think she would have voluntarily gone to the apartment with him. Moreover, she was going to sign a lease- she found her apartment, and she would not have wanted to be late. There is no rational reason I think for her to go voluntarily to the apartment.

Assuming it was not voluntary, he either never took her to the apartment (or took her there much later at night) or if he took her there, he took her there in a suitcase or bag. He would have had to immobilize her pretty quick. I don't think you can get child locks in the front seat (?) so she could easily have jumped out. Did he handcuff her down right away? still she could have tried to bang on window or make a fuss. it's possible she did and no one saw her. Or else he immobilized her quick like with a stun gun, chloroform, or simply fear if he told her he had a gun (maybe he had a gun or knife). There would have been a point where she realized what was happening (as he admits- he says she panicked). The fact that the immobilization happened in the car is given credence too by fact that LE says the driver side was cleaned better.

Not sure the distance from parking lot to apartment but he could have waited for no one to be around and brought her in. I am not sure if he was on first or second floor. If on first, it's possible he lucked out.

Has that forum member page been accessed? Did he communicate with any one resembling that sketch? Maybe he picked her up someone else completed this sick abduction game. Its as if he is talking to much to loud to proud to take credit sick as it is..he was still " learning to pick victim" like he was quoted at vigil. Sounds weird like he is in training? It would seem logical for an insecure man needing sub to get "a mentor" yuck this is evil .

Are you talking about me? ("Has that forum member page been accessed?")

I am not smart enough yet to know how to copy text in responses.

Owl4, I agree with you that BC looks pissed off as hell im his mugshot. (Even though we know he said he never gets angry...as if!)

I have young teen twins, and the best description of his countenance is what my kids looked like as toddlers right before a massive temper tantrum. I really think that he thought he had outsmarted the FBI and PDs.

This is crude, but......I really really hope that he had a very thorough body cavity search while being booked, and I hope he gets many more of them.....all for the sake of security, of course.

I get that, but otoh, if he had the place to himself, it would seem the obvious location? Where else could he have that private space to do whatever sick things he wanted to do? A hotel? An empty apartment he knew of?
And why say he did if he didn't? Why not say "...I took her [out in the country/woods/ cement factory, etc.] " in his I-am-sure-enjoyable recounting caught on tape?

Separately, would his apartment be close enough to another one that sounds of a struggle could be heard? If he did take her there it seems like her being drugged and out of it would ruin his [sick af, I'm not pretending I think those fantasies are normal or "alternative"] enjoyment.

Yeah, I thought this scenario could be possible. Still he would had had to be very convincing - I theorized that maybe she had been in contact with him previously about the apartment, decided not to pursue it, and when she just "randomly" ran into him she thought he checked out because they previously discussed the apartment. Do we know if he was moving out? Otherwise, without either a mutual friend or prior contact, I don't think she would have voluntarily gone to the apartment with him. Moreover, she was going to sign a lease- she found her apartment, and she would not have wanted to be late. There is no rational reason I think for her to go voluntarily to the apartment.

Assuming it was not voluntary, he either never took her to the apartment (or took her there much later at night) or if he took her there, he took her there in a suitcase or bag. He would have had to immobilize her pretty quick. I don't think you can get child locks in the front seat (?) so she could easily have jumped out. Did he handcuff her down right away? still she could have tried to bang on window or make a fuss. it's possible she did and no one saw her. Or else he immobilized her quick like with a stun gun, chloroform, or simply fear if he told her he had a gun (maybe he had a gun or knife). There would have been a point where she realized what was happening (as he admits- he says she panicked). The fact that the immobilization happened in the car is given credence too by fact that LE says the driver side was cleaned better.

Not sure the distance from parking lot to apartment but he could have waited for no one to be around and brought her in. I am not sure if he was on first or second floor. If on first, it's possible he lucked out.

Definitely no child locks in front.Screenshot_20170701-234721.jpg

I am signing out for tonight, just want to say how awesome y'all are. Mrsobrien, you rock!

One question that keeps lingering in my head is that we have many great thoughts, how can any of them get to LE? Is there any channel to report ideas to them? I think I saw phone numbers from UIUC police, but is there any other channel, like emails or a website?

With other cases, I always contacted my local LE and they told me to who to contact. Just a thought.

I am not smart enough yet to know how to copy text in responses.

Owl4, I agree with you that BC looks pissed off as hell im his mugshot. (Even though we know he said he never gets angry...as if!)

I have young teen twins, and the best description of his countenance is what my kids looked like as toddlers right before a massive temper tantrum. I really think that he thought he had outsmarted the FBI and PDs.

This is crude, but......I really really hope that he had a very thorough body cavity search while being booked, and I hope he gets many more of them.....all for the sake of security, of course.

Just click "reply with quote" at bottom right of the post you want to reply directly to. :)

I have been lurking for a while and following this thread closely as it's fairly close to my location.
There has been a lot of speculation about where BC took LZ. BC had an open relationship and a big fetish...I would venture to guess he had met other women for consensual acts. Where did he meet them? I think he took LZ there as it was familiar to him (motel possibly?). If he had taken her to his apartment, and I don't believe he ever did, then someone would have had to hear something. Even if he got her into his apartment unseen, someone had to have heard a struggle of some sort. He is a sicko--he would have gotten off on her struggle--there's no way he would have subdued her to the point necessary to engage in any type of act in his apartment without being caught.
After killing her and disposing of her body, he went back to his apartment to clean up and used the story of her being there as an explanation for why her DNA would be present. Just like he said she panicked in his car and he let her out...she likely did panic and he said that in case LE had video surveillance indicating this.
His "confession" is laced with lies to attempt to explain away reasons for evidence against him. I think LE knows exactly what happened and when evidence is revealed the entire scenario will be more simple than everyone is trying to make it.
I also think he has done this before. His arrogance and demeanor are those of someone who is confident he is getting away with it...the confidence of someone who has gotten away with it before.
JMO! ☺️

Why am I pointing out the CEMENT FACTORY? For one simple reason, if left in an open field, scavenging birds would already be obvious to any farmer!
This is what I know about cement:Composition. Portland cement consists essentially of compounds of lime (calcium oxide, CaO) mixed with silica (silicon dioxide, SiO 2) and alumina (aluminum oxide, Al 2O 3). The lime is obtained from a calcareous (lime-containing) raw material, and the other oxides are derived from an argillaceous (clayey) material.
This is what I know about limestone: example in outdoor toilets, powdered lime or limestone should be added regularly, to suppress the smell.
Lime - in this case both CaO and Ca(OH)2 can be used - is a biocide. So it will prevent the growth of microorganisms and will inhibit the decomposition process for a while. It will also neutralize and immobilize acidic components formed in the decomposition process. This will reduce the odor of decomposition. For this purpose lime is also used in the treatment of sewage and of animal & human feces
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Lime_(material)
This is what we know about BC as a Teaching Asst: First semester physics courses 101 given to "Premed" students confirmed by this man at 44 seconds into this interview by LC.
http://www.news-gazette.com/video/2017-07-01/ui-prof-former-grad-student-utter-shock.html
Ergo, he knows something about physics and physical bodies.
I would sure like to her from any students who took that course....just thinking out loud. G'night,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties