Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, reinterview her and her married boyfriend Ryan and his wife. One of them will break.
Yesss...and remember , since all they want is info and not an arrest or anything...they can pull just about any kind of scam they want..During interrogations of multiple people cops are actually allowed to lie...LOL..and if that doesn't work...rubber hoses!!
I'm so bad...

I agree that we can only form theories that fit the facts of the case. Thanks for clarifying there was no bleach smell Kitty.

If she was a conspirator or an accessory after the fact (helped him get rid of evidence of his guilt) it would also make sense for her to point the finger at him to save her own behind in the early stages. The cops had the idiot on video picking up YYZ. There was a treasure trove of forensic evidence in the apartment, they had his internet history, what good would tales of his dreams do the police to prove their case? She testified for the defense not the prosecution. If she had given up the location of YYZ or worn a wire, I would grant without hesitation that she helped nail him but I'm not seeing how anything she said would've convicted him.

OK...again I'm confused..I coulda sworn somewhere it was posted that the apartment had a strong bleach smell??

I also live in a rural area of champagin county...It's so hard to try and dsecribe just how spread out things are once you get outside of a town. I think kitty lives in England? I watch a tv show called Wheeler Dealers that started out in England. They fix up and sell cars..anyway they would always take the car out for a drive when it was done..as I have never been to England , I was stunned at just how much countryside is there as well...Now imagine someone in your town who has 5 hours and a 60 mile circle to hide a 100# bag...
I remember way back at the beginning of all this when myself and many others were so pissed at the lackadasical searches being conducted..and then we all kind of agreed that maybe the FBI just knew stuff we didn't and we'd just wait till the trial...right???
Well..that day is here..and NOTHING is being said as to where this poor girls remains are...there is no earthly way this moronic BC found a way to render a body to dust in 5 hours!! Someone jog my memory here...on what day did BC take the dufflebag out to " deliver the cat tree..( for the love of god!! )..how long was he gone?? And I'll say it here and now...I think MZ KNEW! the second this trial is over the FBI needs to lean real heavy on that woman..

I never share in that confident
@i'm sure that the fBI know'
I'm watching them too long, too many years now to presuppose they simply do not know.
Even if they do know, anything about anything, there has been no evidence of the fact produced.

'The FBI believe her to be dead'

Remember that day?
I've been scouring and searching through what has been produced already for clues of evidence of death at that early stage.
I'm not even sure whether they had TB's tape at that stage.
Prosecution highly modified their exhibit list for the trial so that the helpless defense would not be forced to be ready to counter argue every single thing on that list, 'like a needle in a haystack' is how they described it. I made a post comparing original list and current list a couple weeks ago, maybe.
My feeling has always been that searching stepped down considerably after they made that announcement.

FBI are brilliant on Nat Sec, Terrorism and related fields of big crimes.
I doubt their competence in dealing with smaller crimes, such as a single murder, however.
There was chaos within the FBI after Comey was fired, headless chickens type vibe, they were in shock... things slipped... got confused... that's why I want to know what their budget was for YY's case and whether it became modified following internal changes within the organisation.

They have an awful lot of leeway to cut corners, too much, I fear.
I was pleased at their choice of cross examiners when Christensen produced an encyclopaedia of ailments to aid in his mental health diagnosis.
It effectively knocked it on it's ridiculous head, stated clearly that it's not actually possible to have all those symptoms becuse they do not exist under the conditions Christensen listed
Then again, anybody could have googled this information and come up with the same conclusions.
Showed extreme sloppiness by his defense for having submitted them in the first place.
That was really- the trial.
It also afforded him another opportunity to disclose the location of YY's remains.
I
They told him , in effect-you're gonna die and there are NO mitigating factors that can be presented to keep you alive any longer.
It was over for him then.

I agree that we can only form theories that fit the facts of the case. Thanks for clarifying there was no bleach smell Kitty.

If she was a conspirator or an accessory after the fact (helped him get rid of evidence of his guilt) it would also make sense for her to point the finger at him to save her own behind in the early stages. The cops had the idiot on video picking up YYZ. There was a treasure trove of forensic evidence in the apartment, they had his internet history, what good would tales of his dreams do the police to prove their case? She testified for the defense not the prosecution. If she had given up the location of YYZ or worn a wire, I would grant without hesitation that she helped nail him but I'm not seeing how anything she said would've convicted him.

you need to google early Gazette reports on her

YES! I live in a town of 2900 people, but I don't live IN town, I live on a 40 acre hobby farm on the outskirts. You have to cross a small creek to get to the tree line of our property in back, and with all the rain we've had, it's flooded. In a dry year we rarely go back there, basically once a year to check the fence and cut weeds. So a body could easily be hidden there and we wouldn't know it.
Yup. And ravines in the middle of nowhere don’t get checked at all, to the extent that poisonous hemlock has really gotten out of control in a lot of places with no one cutting weeds or spraying them. Throw a body in a ravine grown up with poisonous hemlock, and it’s a pretty good bet it will stay hidden a long time.

I also live in a rural area of champagin county...It's so hard to try and dsecribe just how spread out things are once you get outside of a town. I think kitty lives in England? I watch a tv show called Wheeler Dealers that started out in England. They fix up and sell cars..anyway they would always take the car out for a drive when it was done..as I have never been to England , I was stunned at just how much countryside is there as well...Now imagine someone in your town who has 5 hours and a 60 mile circle to hide a 100# bag...
I remember way back at the beginning of all this when myself and many others were so pissed at the lackadasical searches being conducted..and then we all kind of agreed that maybe the FBI just knew stuff we didn't and we'd just wait till the trial...right???
Well..that day is here..and NOTHING is being said as to where this poor girls remains are...there is no earthly way this moronic BC found a way to render a body to dust in 5 hours!! Someone jog my memory here...on what day did BC take the dufflebag out to " deliver the cat tree..( for the love of god!! )..how long was he gone?? And I'll say it here and now...I think MZ KNEW! the second this trial is over the FBI needs to lean real heavy on that woman..
I'm in Ireland, live rural too.
He took the bag out on Monday 12.
See Gazette report from yesterday.. do read that.. Ben did a very comprehensive report. It stated Michelle half saw bag being removed, did not look closely.
Also I do wonder about the 'security matter' the judge felt impelled to discuss with Christensen's lawyers, without Christensen being present.
He announced it as court started on Friday.

WDH could that have been about???
'security concerns that have been brought to my attention' were exact words, far as I recall, was stupid-tired reading it, I posted it here immediately.

wHAT COULD THAT BE ABOUT???

I'm in Ireland, live rural too.
He took the bag out on Monday 12.
See Gazette report from yesterday.. do read that.. Ben did a very comprehensive report. It stated Michelle half saw bag being removed, did not look closely.
Also I do wonder about the 'security matter' the judge felt impelled to discuss with Christensen's lawyers, without Christensen being present.
He announced it as court started on Friday.

WDH could that have been about???
'security concerns that have been brought to my attention' were exact words, far as I recall, was stupid-tired reading it, I posted it here immediately.

wHAT COULD THAT BE ABOUT???
Would have to be about either BC or MZ. Threats from somewhere?

Would have to be about either BC or MZ. Threats from somewhere?
I really have no clue.
Has new info come to light?
Who exactly made judge aware that there were 'security CONCERNS'?
Police?
Jail staff?
A threatened suicide is not classed as a 'security concern'
So, police?
Why only alert bC's lawyers and not the prosecution lawyers?
Had Michelle received threats from anybody?
Had TB, following her testimony the day before?
What were the defense lawyers meant to do with this information??
It had to mean something significant.

I really have no clue.
Has new info come to light?
Who exactly made judge aware that there were 'security CONCERNS'?
Police?
Jail staff?
A threatened suicide is not classed as a 'security concern'
So, police?
Why only alert bC's lawyers and not the prosecution lawyers?
Had Michelle received threats from anybody?
Had TB, following her testimony the day before?
What were the defense lawyers meant to do with this information??
It had to mean something significant.
I don’t think it was TB simply because the prosecution would have been part of that meeting, as she’s their witness and their responsibility. That’s why I think BC or MZ.

Well, in fairness, it also didn't help that B.C actually googled for “sodium hypochlorite,” or bleach per the Trib.

Accused U. of I. killer Brendt Christensen’s online life detailed in court: ‘I don’t care how I am remembered, just that I am’
he searched it but moved quickly to the h202 and searched that more deeply, probably learned bleach does not 'do' blood in his first search.
He did several searches on the h202 cleaner.
He anticipated blood and he wanted to know in advance how to get it off clothes, his and bedclothes, I imagine and anywhere else blood might have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18