"I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me. The relationship between CA and KC doesn't appear to be a strong one.

According to Cindy's bond hearing testimony she said that "Casey is my best friend outside of my husband". Seems Cindy doesn't have any real friends IMO

According to Cindy's bond hearing testimony she said that "Casey is my best friend outside of my husband". Seems Cindy doesn't have any real friends IMO

Very sad. To have an habitual liar, thief, and possible child murderer as your best friend.

I don't attribute any child rearing attitudes and techniques to Cindy. No inside knowledge of how she raised KC is available to me. What I have seen is that KC passed scrutiny in high school and was at that time old enough to take a job and act in her own life as an adult. As far as I can judge the situation, the rearing was accomplished.

The choices that followed were KC's. I hold no one else responsible. Her choices were unwise to begin and worsened. As the months rolled by, she conducted herself with total abandon and led a double life. Cindy was witnessing swaths of this and, desperate for help and answers, sought advice from a therapist. As far as I know, it was then that Cindy took up the cry of sociopath and thief! These epithets were true. I have no reason to believe such opprobrium was part of KC's upbringing.

I think KC's drug dabbling was disastrous. Sleeping around and hey, the town was running out of bed space, had consequences. I think she and Brian Snow created a pregnancy and then there was the gift of Caylee. I don't believe KC hated her child. I believe she was immensely indifferent to her welfare and happiness. Neglect leaves off where KC began with her mistreatment. Caylee was a tremendous bother, a nuisance, a pest and a weight around her neck. We've all been the object of hate at one point or another and, at some time and place the object of indifference. We know what those two attitudes feel like. People that live with indifference or hate as a steady diet say that indifference hurts more.

Spiteful ? That's way above her grade. She was reaching.

I don't attribute any child rearing attitudes and techniques to Cindy. No inside knowledge of how she raised KC is available to me. What I have seen is that KC passed scrutiny in high school and was at that time old enough to take a job and act in her own life as an adult. As far as I can judge the situation, the rearing was accomplished.

The choices that followed were KC's. I hold no one else responsible. Her choices were unwise to begin and worsened. As the months rolled by, she conducted herself with total abandon and led a double life. Cindy was witnessing swaths of this and, desperate for help and answers, sought advice from a therapist. As far as I know, it was then that Cindy took up the cry of sociopath and thief! These epithets were true. I have no reason to believe such opprobrium was part of KC's upbringing.

I think KC's drug dabbling was disastrous. Sleeping around and hey, the town was running out of bed space, had consequences. I think she and Brian Snow created a pregnancy and then there was the gift of Caylee. I don't believe KC hated her child. I believe she was immensely indifferent to her welfare and happiness. Neglect leaves off where KC began with her mistreatment. Caylee was a tremendous bother, a nuisance, a pest and a weight around her neck. We've all been the object of hate at one point or another and, at some time and place the object of indifference. We know what those two attitudes feel like. People that live with indifference or hate as a steady diet say that indifference hurts more.

Spiteful ? That's way above her grade. She was reaching.

Good post, Tuba. I'm sure looking back there are things that Cindy wishes she'd done differently, as all parents do, but it doesn't sound like Casey was a problem child or had any real issues up until she got pregnant with Caylee. Even if Cindy were the worst parent on earth, and we know that she wasn't, she is not responsible for Casey's actions. Many children are over-indulged and under-disciplined. They don't grow up to be child killers. The blame is Casey's, not Cindy's.

If Cindy used that phrase to describe Casey, it's only because it was the truth.

And I don't think for a minute that Casey would be insulted hearing people describe her that way.

Cindy needed to be more of a PARENT to Casey than a friend. Casey may have actually turned into a law-abiding productive adult if she had.

IMHO the reason she did this was to but the blame for what she did back on them. In her sick mind I believe she was saying in effect "You said I was a spiteful b. that's what I am, therefore it's your fault. I simply wanted to live up to your opinion of me....yada, yada, yada.:)

In this way she would plant that thought and make them share the blame...

It's so sad that KC's need to be spiteful outweighed Caylee's right to live.

It was said as a taunt - Lee was to immediately deny that this was true Casey was in the hot seat and trying to escape it trolling for praise and needed her ally to deny the reality that she had done something worthy of anger scorn and disbelief .

I agree 100%. The whole tone of the conversation was "poor, poor pitiful me" and KC wanted LA to say "oh come on know, you know that's not true, sure you stold some money and all, but hey, it will be okay, you are a good person, blah, blah, blah." It was all about KC and making her feel better.
Now having said all that, I agree with the poster above that it is hard to tell, because we get the words from LA, and not KC directly.

Salem

IMHO the reason she did this was to but the blame for what she did back on them. In her sick mind I believe she was saying in effect "You said I was a spiteful b. that's what I am, therefore it's your fault. I simply wanted to live up to your opinion of me....yada, yada, yada.:)

ITA with all of the above. I also think it might have been a secret message to her mother about what she had done. There may have been a previous conversation where Cindy called Casey a vindictive and accused her of taking Caylee or neglecting Caylee or even harming Caylee in some way just to hurt Cindy. So Casey threw this particular phrase back at Cindy, whom Casey knew was listening outside the door, back in her face to confess without actually admitting anything.

And now Cindy has to live with it.

When they point blank asked her why they can't see Caylee, she could not then or ever bring herself to say "Because I killed her". To say because I am a spiteful just slid off her tongue because she is.
She knew the real answer to that question and will never admit the truth. It's better to be thought of as a spiteful than it is to be thought of as the murderer of your child.

And didn't LA say that after the "What have you done" statement by CA and "Who took her?" that the next conversations were arguments about old issues. Who gets into arguing about other crap when you just told your mother that you child has been missing for 31 friggin' days?

That is when Cindy should have beaten the out her.....stomped the b*tch right into the ground until she told her the truth.

I think that this portion of LA's testimony will be used to highlight a "confession" of sorts on KC's part. She basically said she was responsible when she made this statement.

MOO

Good post, Tuba. I'm sure looking back there are things that Cindy wishes she'd done differently, as all parents do, but it doesn't sound like Casey was a problem child or had any real issues up until she got pregnant with Caylee. Even if Cindy were the worst parent on earth, and we know that she wasn't, she is not responsible for Casey's actions. Many children are over-indulged and under-disciplined. They don't grow up to be child killers. The blame is Casey's, not Cindy's.

I believe KC's behaviour was out of control way before she became pregnant. The incident when she was 16? and the problem with the dog crapping on the neighbors lawn and KC bold-faced lied about it and was called on it. No telling what her behaviour was before then or other incidences. I do feel CA is consumed with guilt, wouda, coulda, and shouda's and I do try to have sympathy for CA, but then she goes and opens her mouth and I get so angry at her. As far as the therapist, the whole family needs therapy more than ever and once the denial is gone....who knows what will happen to this family.

I do not have children and I would never expect CA to give up on KC, however, when she continues the lies...................that is was upsets me. Had this indeed been an accident, which I hope it was, spewing all the lies and hateful statements towards people who want to help, or blaming everyone else for this tragedy I can not grasp WTH they are doing.

As far as KC, I have no sympathy for her, and I never will for what she has done to Caylee. It is horrible enough this child is dead..but to be so cold and heartless about her remains. And if the defense thinks they are going to produce this child in a dramatic courtroom manuver or produce evidence KC is not the responsible party for these tragic events.........they all need help.

I think it is obvious that KC is very angry with Cindy. These words are meant to show control, and that KC has it.

The bad news for KC is that next weekend there is going to be a few thousand "spiteful b%^$#es" that are going to find Caylee.

I wonder if perhaps Cindy had called Casey that in the past and Casey was mocking Cindy.

That was my thought exactly-that perhaps Cindy had actually accused Casey of BEING a spiteful B and this was Casey's chance to throw those words back in mommy dearest's face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11123findyou