"I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO the reason she did this was to but the blame for what she did back on them. In her sick mind I believe she was saying in effect "You said I was a spiteful b. that's what I am, therefore it's your fault. I simply wanted to live up to your opinion of me....yada, yada, yada.:)

In this way she would plant that thought and make them share the blame...

There you go! You hit the nail on the head. Only so sad that Caylee paid the price for these two to play these mind games on each other.

found this quite chilling after the discovery of poor sweet baby Caylee

Casey's spitefulness has been boggling my mind this morning. Frankly, it chills me to the bone. Not only did she dispose of Caylee's tiny body with as little effort as possible,she dumped her so close to her home that the discovery of Caylee's remains would be as traumatic as possible! Can you imagine the nightmare of knowing your dead loved one laid less than half a mile away from you, day after day, decomposing!?

Casey knew what was happening to Caylee's little body and the pain that would eventually cause to everyone who loved her. Yet she partied night and day until LE put a stop to it.

I think it would be a good idea to make up a list of KC pussible clues she left all to figure out. My Space vile cartoon drawing, KCs' songs posted, the death penalty poem. I think we could add to this.... spiteful comment, unusual response to GA about gas cans. Ahyone want to help?

I think it would be a good idea to make up a list of KC pussible clues she left all to figure out. My Space vile cartoon drawing, KCs' songs posted, the death penalty poem. I think we could add to this.... spiteful comment, unusual response to GA about gas cans. Ahyone want to help?

"She's close to home." That was a biggie.

I'm in: How about the conversation with Lee in jail. When Lee is trying to get "clues" to Caylees whereabouts, she says " bottom left corner". Could this relate to the location along the fence where she was found? I hope this is not off topic now that I am typing it.:eek:

found this quite chilling after the discovery of poor sweet baby Caylee

I agree, and it will also be quite chilling when these words are replayed during her trial.

Little off subject, please forgive. Does anyone else remember Lee stating that when the press was following him everywhere he drove to the back of the house , over the fence to get into parents home, so that he would not be seen ? It was stated that KC and bro were close so wouldn't he be aware of KC & friends hidden party area ? Is there a gate in the backyard to acsess the st. behind A's ? I am an older sister to two brothers and I always new what was going on with them & their friends. I don't know still what responsibilty or not Lee plays in this, but I bet he knows more about the not so secret life of his sister. I can't wait to here him divulge his true feelings about his sister

Can someone star a thread for : subliminal messaging clues possibly given by KC. I'v never started a tread before & don't know if this would be ok.

I think she is worse than a "spiteful b*tch"... if she had kept Caylee alive and was just plain mean to her family and refused to let her see the child: that would definitely be the actions of one spiteful b*tch. BUT, as it looks, Casey killed the child, which to me makes her a "one downright awful EVIL b*tch" that views murder as a nonchalant form of acceptable spite.

Gah... I try not to hate people... especially people I don' t know... but I have so much hatred for Casey, right now.

Can someone star a thread for : subliminal messaging clues possibly given by KC. I'v never started a tread before & don't know if this would be ok.

I think there is a thread already for deciphering Casey speak... subliminal messaging would fall under that, I think. I'll go find it...

Thanks Elphaba ! Now I'm going to look up the meaning of your user name.

"She's close to home." That was a biggie.
And do you remember how she knew that??
In her own words "I can feel that she is close to home"

To bad she was not able to "FEEL" much else. :furious:

1/2 truth is what CA said about KC 'trying' to tell the LE...........so 1 hint in everything KC says????

Anybody who could put her family, police, and an entire nation on an emotional rollercoaster like this is not only spiteful.......but evil, mean, wicked, and plain nasty. I'm convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey MURDERED Caylee, and this was no accident.

And do you remember how she knew that??
In her own words "I can feel that she is close to home"

To bad she was not able to "FEEL" much else. :furious:

It is quite interesting as we have been provided so much information information in this case, and I am sure it will be known to the jury.Just the evidence I have seen per Florida SS law, I would be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt, now that the baby was found so close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana