Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just go...you don't HAVE TO have a book signed. It's a Q&A.

Thanks, I probably will. I could have went to watch jury selection but didn't. I didn't want to show up and then have Casey think she was something special to see. I wasn't willing to give that to her.

But JA is different altogether.

Thanks, I probably will. I could have went to watch jury selection but didn't. I didn't want to show up and then have Casey think she was something special to see. I wasn't willing to give that to her.

But JA is different altogether.
You'll be surprised at how many questions you'll want to ask. LOL

imagine one of the jurors went and asked a few questions lol JA could refuse to answer by saying "you had your chance now go back under your rock":)

I use Photoshop a lot, I could probably do better than just capturing the cover. Maybe I could download and print out that awesome shot of him the first day of the trial when he was walking into the courthouse?

Or superimpose OCA's face over the south end of a north bound mule... lol! Just kidding.

I don't know if they will let anybody in with just anything for him to autograph, I mean, really it's about his book...

But couldn't a person just flash their kindle?
I hope nobody takes that the wrong way..:waitasec:

It was about getting his signature I think..

But couldn't a person just flash their kindle?
I hope nobody takes that the wrong way..:waitasec:

It was about getting his signature I think..

For me it's about a chance to say 'Thank you'. I'd like to be able to tell the whole team that for what they did for Caylee, but Jeff is the one doing tour thing.

Just came home to find my book waiting for me on the front porch. For some odd reason, I feel hesitation in starting to read it. Don't know why.
Just open that cover Pattymarie. From what we've seen and heard, you won't be able to put it down :seeya:

I will be STUNNED if Sleutherontheside doesn't make the trek to Orlando for one of the appearances. I think she is closer to Orlando than NYC.

I am betting we hear from her at some point. lol

OMG....I just logged on and read this post quoted in another and started laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face.

Sadly, my schedule is so crazy that I haven't even had a chance to look at the book tour dates.

I just think the world of Jeff Ashton as an attorney. I would love to pick his brain, but apart from the chaos of a book tour or appearance.

I watched him intently during trial so facinated by his "inner workings" and in awe of his level of knowledge and case law.

He was "challenged" (I use that word generally) by the antics of the DT. His frustration was apparent at times. It was as if you could hear him screaming inside..."Just do your job and enough of the games."

I have so many questions to ask, but I'll wait until after I read the book. Then I have no problem writing a letter and waiting patiently for a reply.

Perhaps....I'll ask for an autographed copy. The prosecution's case made me give serious thought to going to law school. It's still in the back of my mind.

Now.....don't even get me started on how sexy I find "SMART"........that's another topic entirely.:blushing:

I'm sorry if this isn't the place or has already been asked here, I don't know where else to put this. I've tried google but haven't found anything.

Is JA donating any of the profits from this book?

OMG......

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/16/entertainment/la-et-quick-20111116

Spokeswoman Leslie Oren said that her company has optioned the film and television rights to "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," written by Jeff Ashton, a now-retired prosecutor from the trial.

You really need to get here more often. We already have the movie cast. Either Jon Lovitz or Danny DeVito as JB, Meredith Baxter as CA (though I feel she is way too attractive to portray CA). I forget who else.

OMG....I just logged on and read this post quoted in another and started laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face.

Sadly, my schedule is so crazy that I haven't even had a chance to look at the book tour dates.

I just think the world of Jeff Ashton as an attorney. I would love to pick his brain, but apart from the chaos of a book tour or appearance.

I watched him intently during trial so facinated by his "inner workings" and in awe of his level of knowledge and case law.

He was "challenged" (I use that word generally) by the antics of the DT. His frustration was apparent at times. It was as if you could hear him screaming inside..."Just do your job and enough of the games."

I have so many questions to ask, but I'll wait until after I read the book. Then I have no problem writing a letter and waiting patiently for a reply.

Perhaps....I'll ask for an autographed copy. The prosecution's case made me give serious thought to going to law school. It's still in the back of my mind.

Now.....don't even get me started on how sexy I find "SMART"........that's another topic entirely.:blushing:

RR004 got to give him a hug the other night - and I was thinking Geez - I hope you were on the lookout for SOTS - :floorlaugh:

I vote for the Dial-O-Matic Meat Injector Gun™ to play Marinade Dave.

Well, I think I'll try to hold out until my hard copy gets here rather than buy it on my Kindle. I'm still not at peace with this whole situation and have some family stress. Don't need to get back into the trial frame of mind over the next few days!

When I woke up this afternoon I had mine!!!!!!!!! But I have to work tonight and tomorrow, so unless it's really slow...which it's not, I'm going to have to pretend it's not in my lunch bag. Where my lunch should be.

I vote for the Dial-O-Matic Meat Injector Gun™ to play Marinade Dave.

You are too clever!! In all of this I thankfully had managed to forget about Marinade Dave but of course he is going to have to be included in any venture. He reminds me of that annoying one sock in the drawer that keeps turning up when you are in a hurry to find a pair!

Good Morning Everyone! Here it is first thing on Saturday morning and I logged into the site thinking about the last week.

One thing I want to say is that RR004 is one of my new heroes. As soon as we heard Jeff was writing a book, we've all been waiting for it. And who out of all of us took the very first opportunity to get herself out there and actually meet Jeff, get his signature, shake his hand and actually get a hug from him, despite the obvious nervousness and shaking knees!

And then to rush back and give us a full report - it may seem like a small thing but I am so far away with no chance short of jumping on a plane of having this happen - it's like having our very own action hero on the board.

So thanks RR004 - you're the best! We talk and talk on this site. I envy you your experience and really admire that you actually got out there and got it done!!! :tyou: And took the time to share it with your fellow WSers!

I've been reading, but not posting. I'm still not ok with any of this. My stomach turns knowing she is out there. I'm not done with JA's book, and reading how precious Caylee was left out there to rot, rocks me to my core. I know there is no way he would ever come to Memphis, but I would love to meet him and thank him. All we get are tons of Elvis wannabees :crazy: I would love to ask him what he thought about when LA gave that CMA speech. :banghead: I have no doubt that Cindy is in touch with kc. I think she's speaking to her behind GA's back. Sure she is sending money as well. Crazy can run quite deep. I can't see Cindy letting go. Why in the world would CA and GA stay together? This is more than being co-dependant. When do you think the dt is gonna stop kc's free ride?

I use Photoshop a lot, I could probably do better than just capturing the cover. Maybe I could download and print out that awesome shot of him the first day of the trial when he was walking into the courthouse?

Or superimpose OCA's face over the south end of a north bound mule... lol! Just kidding.

I don't know if they will let anybody in with just anything for him to autograph, I mean, really it's about his book...

...or a nice copy of a Caylee photo. The one on the back of the book jacket, maybe?

When I saw this I got excited and hoped mine had shipped. No such luck. Mine still shows as a ship date of Nov 28. :maddening:

How disappointing. Reading other posts I didn't expect mine to be shipped until the Nov 28. I was surprised mine was shipped so soon.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back