Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember off the top of my head, did LE ever confirm or deny if there were signs of sexual assault when the bodies were examined? Or did they just avoid answering the question?

My opinion only. I think KK rolled on RA, now it's RA's turn to put the heat on KK.

I think KK is an internet pimp. He sells everything that is sellable. Posing and making pictures could be his style, but not sure he’d even approach the bodies. Killing - not him. Honestly, I think he was long gone from the bridge that day and uninvolved, because he is a coward. He could buy pictures to resell, but it is an unlikely scenario.

Not unless he pleads guilty.He may have already confessed for a life term.

They have him dead to rights guilty and he knows it. They are not releasing evidence because it will taint any possible jury against him (if he changes his mind and decided to plead not guilty) They are also leaving room for other suspects to be charged by leaving the tip line open so he can't use the "you focused on me and stopped looking for the real killer" defense and to let anyone who knew him or ran into him in the past can give any new relevant info on this case or others he may be involved in

End result this guys is going away for life and 2 young girls lost their lives for no reason
More than likely they also aren't releasing much more because despite not having much, it could taint any tips that they get in regards to HIM. No Doubt they need more evidence to secure a conviction and that is IMO why they are leaving the tip line open. I think They need more evidence on HIM. The tipline would very possibly help with that.

This has happened a few times in the UK, including in this case: Mass DNA test to find killer of Naomi
Not likely to pass the "innocent until proven guilty" assumption here in the U.S. Our legal system precludes that kind of privacy invasion at this time. Our privacy laws are being challenged by increasing video surveillance common in the UK but generally considered illegal here (of course that's an ongoing fight).

It would scare me if the U.S. started violating basic rights enshrined by our founding documents such ad mass DNA collection.

Thanks for the reminder that basic human rights long protected in the U.S. are not as common outside it.

Ian Huntley comes to mind when people are shocked this could be his only crime. He also killed two young girls in the UK and they would have been of similar in age.

He was also out and about in the community in the weeks afterwards and on the news.

It does happen unfortunately as some people are just truly sick and if they get an opportunity then they take it.

@Ozoner I can’t find your pst now wherein you stated I was spreading a rumour that KAK arranged to meet LG at the bridge but I didn’t just randomly make that up:

“A couple of pages later in the transcript, the trooper confronts Kline saying that Anthony Shots was supposed to meet Libby on the Delphi High Bridge the day she died.”
Thanks for the link. ^^^

That information has been out there for a while now, and it's official.
Still thinking there may be more people involved ?
Hoping strongly that LE nabs them all !
M00.

Does anybody know how questioning works?

So will he be questioned daily now to try and get the facts down and I’m guessing there is limit to how long he can be questioned for in a day.

What else could jeopardize the investigation? If the probable cause for the arrest was a DNA match either by a covert sample LE obtained, and/or familial DNA match, then announcing that doesn't jeopardize anything. These events, the catfishing account users, the partial interview transcript, and the arrest Friday have to be related.

The evidence of a DNA match would have to be presented to a jury and tested in court. That evidence needs to be protected lest the potential jury is tainted by their knowledge learned from the media before it is presented in court.

I have a friend who teaches older kids and she encounters. quite a few fathers who find it hard to accept that their daughters aren't. their little. girls any more...im not even talking about. a first. boyfriend....one. father. turned. up. to parents evening almost in a rage....she used to watch tv with. me every night..now she. can't wait. to come to your drama group twice a week...my friend counted. herself lucky that she wasn't a male teacher..I know all parents must go through. this a bit, but this is just embarrassing

RA's daughter is 28 and married now, according to all previous MSM links, so she'd have been 23 when Abby and Libby were murdered. He would seemingly have had ten years by then to adjust to his daughter becoming a teenager.

I taught 13 and 14 year old children for 25 years. I've seen just about every type of parent, but no one that has murdered his or her child as they grew out of childhood.

Of course we as yet do not know and may never know what prompted RA to slaughter these two darling girls.

Great to see someone finally arrested and charged in this case! I hope and expect that they've got the right man and have a rock solid case against him.

I'm not surprised they said almost nothing at the press conference or that the AA is sealed. Preserving an untainted jury pool is going to be a struggle in this case. However, it is quite strange that we can't even see the charging document. I can't really think of many good reasons for that being sealed. I'd be surprised if the media isn't able to get that changed fairly quickly. The only justification I can possibly think of is that somehow some of the charges by themselves could provide notice to additional suspects who aren't yet in custody, but it's hard to make that argument while you're having a press conference announcing the arrest.
Right? Don't called a press conference to announce you plan to violate the 4th amendment unless you want to fight MSM. The public's right to know is limited but the government's right to withhold is not unlimited.

Good test case weighing those rights. We are seeing more & more of this unconstitutional withholding of docs from the public.

It's always been wrong and it always will be in our open society. If sunlight does not prevail, injustice can go undetected forever.

My opinion only.

Just an ordinary neighborhood, an average home. Lived in the Delphi community for at least 16 years.

Allen, 50, lives in a residential neighborhood, on Whiteman Drive in Delphi.

Property records show Richard and Kathy Allen have owned the home, currently valued at $171,800, since 2006. The home is a half-mile from Delphi Community Middle School where Abby Williams and Libby German attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member