Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, <modsnip - no link> but his wife likely owns it too. That's going to complicate the calculations. And this will likely be a very expensive case if it proceeds to trial. We're talking about over a hundred thousand in legal expenses and expert fees.
<modsnip - quoted post was snipped> There was a mortgage exemption on that property up until 2012.

<MOD NOTE - link provided by this member proved that; however that is being redacted by me to preserve the privacy of the family>

Last edited by a moderator:
We still don't know his motive, but clearly his daughter's resemblance to Libby did not prohibit him from killing her.

For all we know at the moment, her resemblance may even have triggered him in ways we don't even want to know about.
I have a friend who teaches older kids and she encounters. quite a few fathers who find it hard to accept that their daughters aren't. their little. girls any more...im not even talking about. a first. boyfriend....one. father. turned. up. to parents evening almost in a rage....she used to watch tv with. me every night..now she. can't wait. to come to your drama group twice a week...my friend counted. herself lucky that she wasn't a male teacher..I know all parents must go through. this a bit, but this is just embarrassing

Last edited:
Good thought. He may have even taken photos of the staging he did after the murders.
I really hope not, but I think this is part of what they got him on.

I always think how difficult it would be to be on this jury and have to see photos like that, if they exist. It’s the stuff of nightmares.

I agree with is statement and they will hopefully sing like canaries about a host of others. LEA wants to wrap this up with a big tight bow! Not releasing anymore info and stating they will find everyone involved sends a huge message. I hope they are all sh****** in their pants.

Has anyone considered the true purpose of the KAK/Anthony Shots leaks were to nip in the bud a possible defense of SODDI for RMA? The worst nightmare is for a prosecutor to be blindsided by the defense bringing forth another likely perp suggesting his involvement was never properly investigated - known as tunnel vision. But by putting it all out in the open that can’t happen, LEs file on the K’s probably fills several boxes yet neither face charges. JMO

It does, a<modsnip - no link> but his wife likely owns it too. That's going to complicate the calculations. And this will likely be a very expensive case if it proceeds to trial. We're talking about over a hundred thousand in legal expenses and expert fees.
Way more than that. $200k is bare baseline and with other assistants, experts, and investigators it can soar in to more than $500k, even a $1M depending on how complex the case it and how many experts the defendant wants to use. Unless he’s a secret trust fund baby, this will bankrupt him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking more along the lines of an SD card in that tiny hole. Maybe they don't have DNA, but they have photos, or maybe both.
Still catching up after the presser today.

I definitely think they were looking for more electronic SA material in the yard. Pedophiles hoard material and it's almost guaranteed it is hidden somewhere. They collect images over long period of time and never get rid of it/delete it. Did they have dogs looking for electronic scents in the backyard?

Exactly what I was getting at with a post I made in this thread a moment ago!
a friend of mine teaches older kids. and quite a. few fathers hate it when their little girls grow up..one father came in in a rage, complaining that his daughter used to watch tv with him every night, but now she looked forward to going to my friends drama club twice a week...she was just relieved she wasn't a male. teacher...im sure all parents feel this way. a bit but reactions like. this are just embarrassing

I took a look at my own profile from 2018 to see what I might have had wrong and what I might have had right (if anything).

I was in the ballpark for the age range, but his occupation is one that wouldn't have occurred to me.
I think in general, you were super close, personality-wise.

I can’t even find mine, but I remember writing about OCD (I don’t know if he has it), being on the high end of intellect (don’t know and not sure), being not very social (still think), hating mostly himself but taking it on women (almost positive he has it).

About a profession, I remember writing, what if he works for a cellular company, selling phones or installing lines? I mentioned an Australian serial killer who worked in some telecom-like company. I also felt that another work of BG could be some IT where he’d have access to people’s addresses.

In this, I believe, I was not far off, because his job is a service, but of a type where you pay more attention to the end product than to the person (think delivery man where you sign and get your package). With pharmacy tech, too, you pay more attention to the brown bag than to the person providing it. Also, he does have access to a database of addresses.

I think you were super close to his personal traits, much more than I. To myself, I think that professionally, I was constantly looking for someone being around but not seen, even thought about people renovating bridges, you know? So in this area, to myself, I think I was close.

Where I was mistaken: I thought he’d have the guts to kill himself. No such luck, but I hope he is watched, day and night. He is a pharmacist; he might think of something unusual. Meds given to him need to be checked, not even floss in his cell.

It's really not necessary now anyway, thanks to genetic genealogy. They can find just about anyone based on that.

Yup, most of us are traceable since Ancestry.com became available. All it takes is one relative.. That’s why I am thinking there has to be more than a DNA match. How did they connect to him now?

He has a nice home - does that come into consideration in determining if someone qualifies for being appointed an attorney vs if he has to pay? Could they force him to sell assets to pay for representation? idk

jmo
Nope.. "If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed." You can have a big house and be totally broke (for cash)

You asked in the last thread how folks in town never noticed BG was at the CVS stocking TP (paraphrasing, but it was funny).

I suspect the answer is, because RA looks only somewhat, maybe, possibly similar to the first sketch (similar age, facial hair, sort of a fat, round head shape), but literally nothing at all like the second one with curly hair, clean shaven and probably around 20-30 years old.

I remember when that 2nd sketch was released, my first thought was that it had to have been a different guy. As in, there were 2 men on the bridge that day, since sketch 1 and sketch 2 are not at all the same person. I know, opinions on that vary widely but that's my take.

jmo
That, and the fact that everything LE put out about BG didn't fit RA. Wrong height, wrong weight, wrong age bracket, "eyes def NOT blue". No wonder he was flying under everyone's radar.

I see people speculating RA targeted Libby but she looks so much like his daughter, I can’t imagine that’s the case. JMO
To be honest, Delphi locals come from a limited stock, mostly Pennsylvanian Germans who moved to Indiana, so I think many people simply look the same. I think he was daydreaming of certain activities, maybe certain age group, and eyeing middle-schoolers. Still a question, was he a pedophile, or a hebephile? A difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli